People that are calling people noobs.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I call a person a noob when:
1) They suck horribly.
2) They interrupt my fight once (or on many occasions).
3) If they are constantly killing people from across the map i.e scatter beam, that homing thing goku has, or any other large beam being constantly abused.
4) When someone calls me a noob for using simple melee
5) When someone advance melees me, throws me to the ground, and ki blasts me over and over. Its ok to do this but not every time you hit a person. Its damn annoying and noobish.
6) When someone asks me how to melee.

These are a few reasons why i may call you or someone else a noob. I think that these reasons are valid. If you dont like my rules, who cares? They are my rules.
I bet you call people noobs all day long then ......which will do you any good calling a person a noob? does it make you feel better? meh il drop this since i just dont see any logic in calling a person noob anyway.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know what its like in the Netherlands, but ill say w/e tf i want here in America. Calling someone a noob isnt an attempt to make someone feel bad. These morons piss me off when they intentionally mess up my gaming experience. If i wanna call someone a stupoid ****, i will. Simple as that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
n00b isnt really an insult, but its another one of those "omg your kickin my ass" terms that comes along with "your cheating" or "stop hacking" everydaay terms some of us that have gotten use to :O. There really is no need to call someone a noob or insult someone because they just killed you on your blindside, but instead return the favour and revenge kill :O gamers in sports and video games are starting to become really abusive now and its uncalled for :\ If someones better than you, accept it, and praise them for it; dont insult them, because all it does is get your ass beatdown some more and will make you look worse than you already are. Dunno what its like in US, but before 1.2 with 1.0 and 1.1, the players in Europe were respectful, and always willing to help new people in ESF, with no insulting going on. Towards the end of 1.1 (~october) players became more egotistical, fighting people they could tell were new to the game and insulting them for no apparent reason, sorta ruining their gaming experience.

Best answers
Yeah exactly.. if i want any 'bragging rights' i'll go play a tournament and tear it up there.

But lately ESF has jus gotten a lil too competitive in a pub[lic] server. It gets to the point that everytime I get killed (assumnig i'm leading the server) all i hear is "OWNED".

:D So what i do now is just change my name to "Corner ScatterBeam Noob" :D :D :D And just sit in the corner >_O. Tis so much fun ^_^. People complain and whine saying i'm beam spamming and what not... :| If they'd realize i'm too lazy to dodge so i'll let ur SBC hit me from across the map >_O. RAwRrrr!!!!!!!

-_o the key is to call yourself a noob before they do >_O

Best answers
This is pure stupidity . Who to hell are you to give people opinions on what they should do and how they should feel when mentioning the word noob ? YOU are the noob , for starting this thread . Pathetic . Keep your opinion to yourself , also don't accuse people of being whining persons just by using the word noob, you noob .

Best answers
Hmmm , as for myself , i never call anybody noob , ever , i dont care , if he is better then me , worser then me , or just plain annoying me , i just ignore him , if i am better then him , then i just pound his ass , then he will get pissed off , and call me noob whatever break his keyboard , and i wont care , if he's better and he's like " omg u noob i owned u so much " , then i just keep playing untill i kick his ass , and the only ones who usually kill me are scirpters , so as for me , i dont call people noobs , i dont flame at all , i perfer ignoring those words , gives a better expirence , u should all try it :O

Best answers
Sorrow = mood killer.

sorrow = #cry

^^^^ GET IT... sorrow... cry... sorrowful cry.. it's not a flame it's something special!

anywhoot.... You came in and posted on a "noob" thread to directly call someone a 'noob'. :( That wasn't very nice :( I guess i shouldn't be giving my opinion on whether it's nice or not because opinions aren't meant to be given?.... lol.

Best answers
if a noob(A person who has not played the game before )comes on my server and we are the only two there I'll teach him a few things but the best way to learn is to try also the melee in esf is not easy so new people can't learn it so well and they know nothing else but to just do splitting beam to get kills

Best answers
HOLAY ****! O_O

I didn't expect to get so much reply's on this.

I left for a few days, and look!, more that 45!!! reply's.

hehe :fight:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoopass there are 2 types: newb and noob.

A newb is someone who is new to the game and will obviously not be good at it for a while. These are the types of people that i would help out, cause we were all newbs once.

The noob on the other hand is a piece of ****. He sucks at the game, complains constantly, makes excuses for his suckiness (i cant play in 90 ping! Omg! My keyboard blew up so that doesnt count!). He also doesnt care enough to learn to actually play the game, so he'll just try to ruin it for everyone else. A noob is also someone who cares solely about the number of frags he gets and nothing else.

For those to lazy to read:
Newb: Good
Noob: Bad

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
well..to be honest..i call people noobs only after they start to trash talk me...or shoot beams at me during other fights....usually ill let them go...but if they keep bothering me...ill just say something like"F**** OFF u damn noob!!" or something to that sort..i dont see n00b as a truly terrible thing...if someone calls me a noob...ill go over there and fight them...if i win...ive proven to myself im not a n00b...if i loose..then they were right...its an easy prob to solve..at least thats then way i see it...as for beamers...only reason i dont like beam spammers..is because its soo easy to use..and so easy to get good at...think about it..u get anyone with some sort of strong powered beam Gallit gun,kame,sbc ect..and that beam alone...HAS sooo many ways to get in dmg..that mellee cant even come close to...if u miss with a beam..and it goes next to them fine...u can always blow it up...if u miss with mellee..u gotta try again..if they get close...u can always turn on turbo andbeam jump away with a gen beam..which takes soooooo little ki...if they get too close with mellee..u gotta use teleports/swoops to get away..and with this new ki drainage thats been raised...its ALOT harder for us mellee players to go against beamers...before..the floor glitch worked..where noone could shoot a beam from the ground and not have it explode..now u can shoot it off the ground with ease...so it has made beaming alot more easyer...before...if u beam jumped chanes are u could catch them with ssj or a few fast tele's...now...teles are limited..so u cant catch them as easuily...ki drains too fast..so thast a prob too..and the swoops are slower...so that aswell makes it harder..your best bet is chain swooping..but that takes too long..so u never get to them...Beamers just have the advantage in 1.2....so thats why i think its more popular now..its easyer to learn then mellee..and it gets more kills faster..since u can kill multiple targets with a beam..and only 1 person at a time with mellee..as for me personally..i despise beam spammers..and theres nothing i hate worse then being in a fight..and being beamed in the back by some noob..i think they should all die..>=D
That is one bloody sentence. This is one thing that is also "noobish" in my eyes.

Now there's a different between a "newbie" and a "noob". A newbie is someone new to the game, and is starting to learn it. A "noob" is someone who knows the game, but uses "cheap" tactics, or plays to simply annoy someone.

Best answers
People will flame me for being away from battle and using the scatterbeam.

And then i ask them...

How else am i spose to use it?

At that point the conversation is over.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. People who need a long(er) period of time to adapt to a situation, and start to complain about it, are the real noobs, if you ask me. I once ran into a server with one person playing on it. I think the map was this cell b3 thing. He allready had a pl of 7 million, and pl catch up was disabled. So there I was, playing Gohan with a pl of 600, or so. He just kept firing beams at me. There was no way of escaping them, due to the radius. Untill I caught him still charging, I meleed the guy like a box ball. And fragged him, right after that I was able to transform. I pulled of some fancy moves, and then he said. Please stop the melee, you are better then me...... I was amazed by the stupidity, my lower jaw hit my desk, and eyes fell on my keyboard. I "offcourse" refused, an he started meleeing again. But now that my pl was closer to his, the radius was smaller, and i was rather fast. (ascended) I kept fragging him on and on, till my pl was the somewhat the same as his. Then i started beaming him. I won the first struggle, and as my pl rose with quite large amounts, I easily won the next ones. Then he said. Stop the beaming, you are better then me..... o_O

If you ask me, this is the perfect example of a first class n00b.

Best answers
:) I do that from time to time on my server. Get my PL up to 100mill (non trans) before i open the server >_O

But then again, that's the theme of the server :p 100mill frieza vs all >_O .. :D Then after a while i accend >_O BUWHAHA..... people tend to have fun.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not having fun. That's called, abusing the dragonballs.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultima is someone I'd consider a noob...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow yeah this topic is deffinitly worthy of using bandwith on the forums

virtual ****fights rock!

oh wait no they dont

this topic isnt Zeonix guide to insults 101

Zeonix said:
I dont know what its like in the Netherlands, but ill say w/e tf i want here in America. If i wanna call someone a stupoid ****, i will. Simple as that.
and this is the united states of esf forums

and in here if u wanna say things like that then u got another thing comming.simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom