PC Controller For ESF

Best answers
Do u think this game would be easier to play with a pc controller because i have a connector that allows you to play pc game with a PS2 controller so do u guys think it would be easier.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell no, it'd be likme 1000x harder. You wouldn'y be able to fit all the controls on the controller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea...

It would be a lot harder, there are too many controls for a console controller to handle. Even if you can fit it, the game would be a lot more of a "slow" pase game.

:idea: I just played Z.O.E. ::Zone of the Enders:: and that game is awsome!:shocked: I mean, that game is so fast I was practically glued to the screen!O_O If PC Gamepads were an option for playing ESF, I would suggest making ESF like Z.O.E. because its just amazing how they got that game to be so fun and FAST!:shocked:

Well anyway, yea :no: to PC Gamepad for ESF.:S

Best answers
if you would actually do that, u might as well go buy your self boudokai or wutever for PS2 lol :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New Reply ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, dont think the PS2 control would work too well. With the amount of commands avalible on esf, and the amount of buttons on PS2 controler, you may find it difficult, but hey! you never know until you try things out :laff:

Best answers
First of all it wasnt a dumb question to me and second your dumb a$$ didnt have to respond and third why couldnt you just respond like everyone else did without making it an insult.....

Best answers
bobbybaby did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or are you always this rude. Its a question, everyone is entitled to ask them.

And getting back to the subject i think a controller would make a game more difficult to play. You wouldnt be able to control your forward direction as fast or as accurate like with a mouse. Also I think there are too many buttons to fit onto a controller.

Best answers
Dont get me wrong i wasnt trying to be rude and im sorry if i was but it was just a question not an insult but he took that way as if it was

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobbybaby, dont be so rude, anymore and you will find yourself on the end of a warning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, ma bad im sorry gameinformer, it was a valid question, and no i dont think it would work, like i said too many commands to for too little buttons ....just had some extremely bad news..and im pretty damn depressed...lost a new cousin... :( dont really wana talk..

Best answers
Hey im really sorry to hear that hope youll be alright but i also apoligize for acting rude sorry!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, you werent rude, anyone would take that kind of reply wrongly...lets just try and forget about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zoe2 > zoe

its infinitly better

anyway i dont think esf would work well on a controller just not good enough to handle this type of action

Best answers
they made a new Z.O.E!! i loved the first one too bad i dont have a ps2

Best answers
You guys have no idea how hard it would be to aim using a controller... =/

Best answers
Possibly if you use a controller similar to the XBOX controller...think of it this way, one stick moves you, other stick is mouse look, left and right fire buttons are your left and right click buttons, and then you have the other buttons for whatever else you want...now this would be extremely difficult and also i think the mouse look with a stick on the controller would be too slow...but its feasible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom