Patient dies on hospital floor

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/01/waiting.room.death/index.html?iref=topnews#cnnSTCVideo

WTH IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!?!?! In a HOSPITAL no less.

That Securtiy guard gets 1,000/10 for being absolutly worthless, that moron should be fired then bound, weighed down and locked in he same postion as that poor lady for an hour or so.............................

I cant really say too much on the other people/patients as there states are unknown although a couple of them seemed "ok" and could have alerted the staff.

But that Securtiy guard.........whoa boy hes gonna get it. If I was that lady's family I charge both the hospital and the "guard" with criminal negligence (right? dont now a whole lot about law, seems right though). If he didnt want to check on her the least he could have done was tell the bloody staff, I mean come on.

Sorry Opera glitched

Last edited:

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I mean this in the nicest possible way with absolutely no disrespect but what the hell are you talking about.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's pissed about the security guard ignoring whats happened to the girl, but for some reason he wants to sue the hospital and the security guard? Am I in the ballpark, Vegetto?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mother was murdered by a hospital not even 2 months ago,

there isnt alot you can do about it, its your word against the hospital. They can (and will) make up whatever bull**** story they can to cover their asses.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is kind of important to note that this was a psychiatric hospital and not a medical hospital.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It is kind of important to note that this was a psychiatric hospital and not a medical hospital.
I don't see how that makes a difference? If I were ANYONE with a psychologically stable mind, whether I be a regular citizen, or security guard. Seeing someone lying on the ground not moving gives me reason to believe something is wrong, and I'd immediately call 911.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how that makes a difference? If I were ANYONE with a psychologically stable mind, whether I be a regular citizen, or security guard. Seeing someone lying on the ground not moving gives me reason to believe something is wrong, and I'd immediately call 911.
I don't know if you've even been to a psychological institution, but people are on the ground, or yelling and crying and moaning about things that don't exist pretty much all of the time. If you called 911 every time you saw or heard something out of the ordinary at this place, 911 would start ignoring you. You'd be better off just building a hospital next to the institution.

Granted, that doesn't excuse them for not taking a quick look-see to make sure the person was just fighting cyborg dinosaurs and not, you know, dead. Even if the person were actually alive, letting someone "get over" whatever psychosis they have on the floor isn't the way to go.

I don't see the guard as being at fault. His job is protect the staff from the patients. He walked in, saw that there was no threat, what with there being a dead person in the corner and decided that unless that person became a zombie, his job was done.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't know if you've even been to a psychological institution, but people are on the ground, or yelling and crying and moaning about things that don't exist pretty much all of the time. If you called 911 every time you saw or heard something out of the ordinary at this place, 911 would start ignoring you. You'd be better off just building a hospital next to the institution.

Granted, that doesn't excuse them for not taking a quick look-see to make sure the person was just fighting cyborg dinosaurs and not, you know, dead. Even if the person were actually alive, letting someone "get over" whatever psychosis they have on the floor isn't the way to go.

I don't see the guard as being at fault. His job is protect the staff from the patients. He walked in, saw that there was no threat, what with there being a dead person in the corner and decided that unless that person became a zombie, his job was done.
Yelling and screaming and calling things out of the ordinary is different than lying on the ground with spasms. I said if I saw someone lying on the ground unconscious. Not yelling or screaming. And even then, if they're in a WAITING ROOM. Yeah i'd probably do something about it or call a doctor. At least make sure they're some what okay and aren't going to die.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just pathetic, no matter where this happened.
this just can't be justified.

these people should be prosecuted!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yelling and screaming and calling things out of the ordinary is different than lying on the ground with spasms. I said if I saw someone lying on the ground unconscious. Not yelling or screaming. And even then, if they're in a WAITING ROOM. Yeah i'd probably do something about it or call a doctor. At least make sure they're some what okay and aren't going to die.
Some people are quietly crazy. You can't tell the person is unconscious from the angle the guard saw the person. It was just a crazy person lying down, not being a zombie and not murdering anyone.

Mission Accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom