Paper Airplane of Love and DOOM!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ingenius, the paper cut of love and doom!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, but looks more like a triangle with a slit in it, if it were longer and thinner, it would look more like a paper airplane, otherwise :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks cool except for the paper, the paper seems really thick.

Best answers
yeah, the paper is rather thick I suppose, it's my first model ever though.. so that probably explains it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting, but um, where is the love? I'm getting lots of doom vibes, very little love vibes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt really look like a heart...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does to me

I agree about the paper thickness and the length/width of the plane

Retired
Best answers
hmm now I can see the heart :). it's a good one for the first time, but indeed the paper is a bit too thick, and I think you didnt spend too much time on the brushin on the plane. it's not bad tho :)

Best answers
Judge said:
hmm now I can see the heart :). it's a good one for the first time, but indeed the paper is a bit too thick, and I think you didnt spend too much time on the brushin on the plane. it's not bad tho :)
You're right, I spent almost no time at all on it. I was just kinda messing around, trying to make a more bloody skin to put in-game, and I imported that into the model, and it looked kinda cool, so I added the text.

Best answers
on version 2 it looks much more like an airplane. Good job :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Version 2 is much better, you fixed all the major crits, width, length, thickness, looks awesome Jedi.

Best answers
I Might do another more.... realistic version I suppose. Only problem is I can't get C4D to do a realistic render, so if anyone can help me, that would be great ^_^

Retired
Best answers
yeah version 2 is a lot better, by the way you may want to ask this question about the 3d program in the modelling section aswell, I think they know a lot more about the programs :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
version 2 is almost identical to a real paper airplane, now it looks even more deadly.

9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom