P-Cell

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ray_1301 said:
The point is that you dont need to use all those tri's to define its neck, thus wasted polys.
That may be true. But what if he wants them?

Best answers
then hed be like i used to and say "thats how i want it" lol and as far as that goes i only said that to appearence related stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
then hed be like i used to and say "thats how i want it" lol and as far as that goes i only said that to appearence related stuff
look, I really don't need your 'expertise'... What do you mean "That's how I used to be"... You still are like that ;/ . And I wasn't sure which polygons he was reffering to... the neck has been cleaned up since then anyway, as well as mostly everything else, thus that being an old update.

@TRSS-
Please read the PM I sent you and adhere to it. Mmmkay?

Best answers
looks good so far, hope you're not using those views only since if you dont look at the top view or different perspective views enough the center of the model gets pointy and fugly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God! THE WINGS WERE FREAKING HARD AS HELL TO MODEL! I never wanna go thru that again... Soo f-in tedious. Anyway, the Meshsmoothed f's up the wings, so I removed part of them to post a sweet MS'ed pictour (the bottom one)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His chest seems to be slighty too... roundish?

Like breasts of a woman, not THAT bad yet, but still, might be a little less roundish.

Good job on the rest though, me likes allot so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet that on the top view his body will be something like a V-shape, try to make it more even, and whats so hard about the wings lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks great.. Only thing that bothers me is that you use so crapload of poly at some places then you screw the mesh with tris at some other place ...

Nice work man just clean the mesh out a bit. :)

Best answers
Weeeeeee...sorry =p much better than ur past models, though u can probably whore off alot of polies in the torso, but for now ill let you do ur thing..:D u make me wanna make a p-cell o.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh looks better then ur models befor <_<..... but the nose bothers me !!! looks like its stabed out *_* ......

nwayz gj improve on

Best answers
Shut up. Why don't you look through my post before replying... I already have non-smoothed mesh pics posted... I post the meshsmooth for fun... and I don't need edicts from you on what I should do or not do. So far all I have from you is 'Elongated face, looks nothing like him' and 'don't meshsmooth, add in your own details' Comment on the damn mesh dude and stop basing all of your comments on what you've seen from other people...
I assume you want some detailed crits then?

1. The face sticks out to much. I would slant it and push out the neck vertices only slightly.

2. The neck has odd definition. His esophagus is being to defined by the anorexic neck. Push out the areas that I circled a little.

3. Same as above but on the face, where is his structure? Looks like he is making a fishy face. Push the cheek area out slightly also.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1000% frieza said:
Can any1 here tell me how to model,make sounds etc for bfp and esf or just esf and tell me the programs i need to get.pleeeeeeeeeeeez.e-mail the reply to [email protected] or check out my website at www.freewebz.com/aaronsbfpaesf
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :cry:
Nope :)

Anyways growler,

That nose looks rather big, and wide, maybe make it less wide? but keep it up, and post an update! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the first showed off cell model here on the boards :O
and it was teh hawt in those days....

ur model looks better we know <_< but make it hawtfull to!

now move ur lazy bones and say loud: I´m going to do the best cell model...

btw. <_< redo the nose! redo the nose! <_> redoooo the nose...

uhmmm n second... i dunno if you know that.. but... not every point got to be seeable from left and from the front/back an so on.... i mean... you move the points often like that that they´re seeable what hurt the mesh...

the face need somewiese cheeks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**Update-
Legs undefined-
Elbows not done-

Best answers
nice work, can't wait to see what you come up with next ::wink::

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooh, why thank you Saru. It's funny you ask for an update.. cause it so happens that I got one right here.
-----
It is wayy too high poly right now (about 2700), I am going to trim in up later. I suck with hands, so if anyone has some tips, please tell me them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom