OUuu shi....T!! live action movie ...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
Deflate my ego? Ehh... I have no idea what you mean o_O
Lol, no worries, it was just a little joke =P.

I still think it's a bad idea... by the time the movie(s) come out, the popularity of DBZ will be even more mediocre than it is now. 3-4 hours long? Can you imagine a bunch of 12 year olds sitting in a theatre for 4 hours? I can, I think I had one sitting behind me in LOTR:Return of the King, and he was kicking my chair and whining to his parents he wanted to go home after 2.

Spiderman 2's budget was somewhere around 200 Million, can you imagine how much the DBZ movie would cost to make? And there are supposed to be four of them? :| They'd never make it all back... it'd be a waste.

Best answers
The only way I could see it be pulled off Optimus Prime, is if Peter Jackson did it.. we all know what he's capable of.
And as for the kid kicking your chair.. that sucks.. When i went to go see rotk oh the 6 times I Went, all the kids sat quietly and watched, thats how good that movie is :p

Lid

L
let's just point out Peter Jackson would not touch this movie with a 50 foot pole.

Best answers
Lid said:
let's just point out Peter Jackson would not touch this movie with a 50 foot pole.
Because he already has it in his hands. :fight:

I honestly think the movie would blow because it wouldn't be like the real show. I think it's a big mistake for anyone to take a cartoon and change it to a movie without it looking like crap. My examples of this, Scooby Doo and Garfield.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol and who will be playin Krillin? Bruce willis HAHHAHAhA lol, nice idea tho, fake, but nice.....lol

Best answers
No, Krillin will be played by either Verne Troyer (Mini-Me) or Martin Klebba (midget wrestling announcer in Cradle 2 The Grave).

Or not.

Best answers
I cant realy imagine how the hell are they going to make radittz's hair, espssialy cuz a almost-bold guy is playing him. Same goes for Vegeta.

Best answers
The cast was simply speculation. Nothing's been confirmed except that the movie's gonna be made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this news is about as offical as a bootleg toy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orlando Bloom as Tien, and Bill Goldberg as Nappa?!
*falls off chair laughing*

Best answers
Just thought I'd post these...I made these from the speculation of the actors, being that I have way too much time on my hands. You may have seen these in another thread a while ago...so yeah. have a balst!

Best answers
errrrrrrrr, nice cutting on the Tien. This isn't even speculation. It's one BS site and the guy that made this thread is a stooge and a half. If it was due to come out this year, then y are they deciding the cast 6 months before the release date, oh yeah, let's post pone it a couple of months so we can finish it with the other actors that have no idea they are in this FAKE ASS film.

Best answers
rofl...i think no one of these actor would want to be in such a bad movie...OMG
such a big fake...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When is anyone in here gonna realise that the only thing that's been confirmed is that the movie is going to be made... that and nothing else. No date, no cast, nothing. It's just gonna be made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even that's bull****. His "reliable source" is probably the same bootleg-ass dbz fansite that DBZ.com's reliable source was

GET OVER IT, people! It's NOT gonna happen!! Take it from somebody who knows the business!! NO FILM PRODUCTION COMPANY would bother at this point--the franchise is not lucrative enough to make it worthwhile, no matter how you slice it.

Best answers
I'll believe a dbz movie is coming out once I see the comercial of it and not before.
It isn't imposible that they would make it, besides, a Dragon Ball movie does exist, a very veeeery old and crappy one, but it is there. But with the way they are making movies lately they would just completely ruin db, unless they manage to do a great job in the effects department like with X-men, but the idea of dragon ball is very dificult to put in a live movie.

Best answers
Look ma, inaccuracies!

<i>"He [Goku] lands near a Buddhist Temple where he is raised to be a kindhearted boy by all of the monks."</i>

This would be the kamehameha of inaccuricies. Everyone knows that Goku landed near a water fall, and when he just got there, he was REALLY evil, trying to kill his "Grandpa" Gohan. He lost this angried temper after having his being dropped on his head (WHOOPS!)

<i>"Years pass and the monks are unable to find an outlet for Goku's inhuman strength so they send him off to train with and old martial arts master, Master Roshi. There he meets Krillan and they become good friends."</i>

Now, ignoring the fact they already screwed up with Goku getting on the planet, but they also screw up on how he started training with Roshi. I couldn't see how else I could fit Goku going to Master Roshi's island to train, other than him just hearing rumors about Master Roshi, then leaving the temple to become stronger through Roshi's training. On top of that, They spalled (Note the typo) Krillin's name wrong. Smooth.

I don't even wanna touch the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom