OUuu shi....T!! live action movie ...

Best answers
All i can say is

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupid then, stupid now, stupid forever. Stop caring about such a stupid movie, it's never going to come out >_<.

Best answers
Doesnt sound good imo, but if it ever did come out I would probably go see it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, even if people think it's gonna blow, they'll still see it.

IMO I think it'll be like FINAL FANTASY: The Spirits Within in that it will suck donkey balls

Best answers
True, FF:TSW was utter crap dude, although Advent Children looks absolutely awesome, I hafta see it. As for this DBZ film, it's gunna suck with that cast, they're just all hollywood actors that don't fit the roles. I bet none of them have any idea what the mannerisms/personalities of the DBZ team are like. It'll be a poor impersonation in my opinion.

Best answers
if that this is true, I hope its good, and not too computerlike(unless the ki :laff:

Best answers
What was wrong with Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within? I didnt think it was that bad. Also, if this movie ever does come out then I will see it, but only when it comes on TV... Unless it looks really, really, really good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, looks like the only thing that's been confirmed is that the movie is going to be MADE. It still says that the other info HASN'T been confirmed yet. So stuff like the cast is still just a rumour.

Either that, or I'm seeing things that aren't there.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, first of all, if this is so "real" explain a few things to me.

The Movie was set to come out in the summer of 2004. But apparently, due to some casting problems, it may com out in early 2005.
a) It says Hugh Jackman is playing Goku. However, X-Men 2 comes out in 2006, won't he be busy with that?
b) Ray Park is currently starring in Iron Fist to come out in 2006, it is already in production, how is he going to play Vegeta?
c) Orlando Bloom, is currently working on four projects, Haven (2004), Kingdom Heaven (2005), Elizabethtown (2005), Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (2006), hope he can find room to play Tien *cough* :rolleyes: *cough*
(I could go on like this with the rest of the cast, but I hope you get the point by now.)

2. Roland Emmerich is directing two movies, King Tut to come out in 2005, and The Girls Next Door to come out in 2006, how is he going to have time to direct the Dragonball Z movie?

3. Let me enlighten you killu14, because in your excited rant, you must have not read.
As of now, <u>none of this information is confirmed</u> but they are from a reliable source. Any of this information is due to change without a notice.
Sorry if I just shattered a bunch of your dreams, again. Feel free to prove me wrong though.
<hr />
killu14, have a warning for evading the swear filter in your thread title. :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Ok, first of all, if this is so "real" explain a few things to me.

a) It says Hugh Jackman is playing Goku. However, X-Men 2 comes out in 2006, won't he be busy with that?
b) Ray Park is currently starring in Iron Fist to come out in 2006, it is already in production, how is he going to play Vegeta?
c) Orlando Bloom, is currently working on four projects, Haven (2004), Kingdom Heaven (2005), Elizabethtown (2005), Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (2006), hope he can find room to play Tien *cough* :rolleyes: *cough*
(I could go on like this with the rest of the cast, but I hope you get the point by now.)

2. Roland Emmerich is directing two movies, King Tut to come out in 2005, and The Girls Next Door to come out in 2006, how is he going to have time to direct the Dragonball Z movie?

3. Let me enlighten you killu14, because in your excited rant, you must have not read.
Read my post ;) (If you haven't already, but doesn't seem like it)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
Read my post ;) (If you haven't already, but doesn't seem like it)
My post wasn't directed at you, feel free to deflate your ego now ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know your post wasn't directed at me -_- I just saw some things in your post which I mentioned in mine... :rolleyes:

Deflate my ego? Ehh... I have no idea what you mean o_O

Best answers
As far as I've heard that cast is not confirmed in any way...thats just some dream cast someone made up. The only thing that has apparently been confirmed is the fact that the movie is being made. .......although Jessica Alba is hot.

Best answers
This movie has the potential of being good or bad. Knowing Hollywood, they'll turn it into some plotless FX driven action flick with half-assed dialogue and bad acting. In that case, I'd definitely see it.

Just as long as they get the casting right. And not introduce SSJ just yet... IMO they should save that for a sequel.

Best answers
isnt that the exact same site i saw like two years ago?

= FAKE!

Best answers
Yes very true, Jessica Alba is very hot indeed.
I am a huge dbz fan, and I'd love for hugh jackman to be in it, and for the movie to come out most of all. I highly doubt that it will, there are so many fan sites with different sides of the stories. The only way you're going to find out is if you email fox, or if you call them. I am very close to doing so because I want to find out the real story

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom