Outcast Academy

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Earth shook violenty as clouds of unsettled dirt poured out from the bottom level of the unfinished building. A silhoutte of light that surrounded Prozac slowly appeared, guiding one's eye under the indescribable earthqauke. The dust cleared and Prozac was focused on the ten floors ahead of him.

Prozac: This explains so much, but so fast and so soon.

Prozac was one of the many students who witnessed Dpredator suddenly change. He recalled one incident...

Academy Student: Professor , Professor! Dpredator is losing control.....

Ghost: Where is he?

Academy Student: On the baseball field, Skyline and him are at it again.

Ghost: Go....go get Professor Cucumba!

Academy Student: Right!

Professor Ghost ran down a long highway and through a large doorway, out into the trainin and recreation field. He stopped in his tracks, gasping at the sight that baffled his eyes.

Ghost: He's so young.......he couldn't possibly know how to.....Skyliner look out!

Prozac jumped back into reality, breathing heavily from his daydream.

Prozac: He was losing his mind, but his strength......I fear for my future.

Stepping onto the elevator, small sparks of aura flashed randomly across Prozac. His eyes faintly glowed white, with unimaginable brightness. Losing focus with reality....

Ghost: Skyliner look out!

Professor Ghost disappeared into the thin air, reappearing infront of the Skyliner. Dpredator dropped back, swingin his fist toward the ground, ponting his ring finger towards the ground.

Dpredator: Shin'ou! (Epicenter)

The ground began to shake as a circular wave of energy, centered around Dpredator's finger, began to erupt across a twenty yard radius.

Dpredator: (towards skyliner) Think your strong? I don't know why I let you live. Your only getting in my way.

Dpredator's eyes lit up, as the constant eruption of energy began to shake the ground.

Dpredator: Yoshin Bore-do! (Shock Blade)

Professor Ghost threw his arms up, swinging them inwards. His knuckles slammed together, the ladder to the black aura suddenly appeared around him. He opened his hands and pushed them forward.

Ghost: Gyakufuu-Wu!

The contact of the beams met and everybody went blind. The visible chain reaction of the colliding auras, slowly faded out. Professor Ghost beam had created a literal sheild, that only stopped the flow of the constant wave that still completely surrounded the Skyliner and him. Cucumba ran up to the edge of the of the baseball field.

Ghost: Skyliner, stay behind me!

Ghost struggled to keep the only thing from Dpredator's constant waves of energy from ripping them to shreads. Cucumba ran towards Dpredator full blast, waving one of his hands violently. Dpredator's energy was thrown from his body, along with his attack. Everyone was silent as they stared at Cucumba.....

He slowly walked to Dpredator, looking towards Professor Ghost. Ghost nodded that they were alright and turned to the Skyliner. The large group of students watched intently as Cucumba approached Dpredator. One student erupted with stress....

Student: I wonder what he is going to do to him?

Cucumba quickly faced the student.....

Cucumba: What would I really gain in continuing the violence. Action before question will only lead to disaster. Understanding the situation is truely the path of enlightment.

The student froze with embarassemnt, turning his face to the ground for reflection. Cucumba guided his attention back to Dpredator, who stood on the cliff of unconsciousness.

Cucumba: Get up!

Cucumba quickly threw his arm up, and Dpredator jumped to his feet.

Cucumba: Follow me!

Cucumba turned and walked away, Dpredator immediately followed. Prozac jumped out of reality as the elevator connected with the top floor. Banging to acknowledge the final destination or so he percieved. Prozac stepped forward and dropped to a stealth position. His eyes turning in all directions. He was mainly surrounded by large crates with two paths in opposite from each other

Prozac: (to himself) He must be hiding his energy, what a clever *******.

Prozac crept towards the path ahead of him, he leaned around the edge of crate and noticed the silhoutte of a figure in the darkness. He was looking towards the night sky, standing near the edge of the open floor. Prozac felt a drop of sweat roll down the side of his face. It fell off and hit the floor.

Dpredator: Sweating already?

Prozac gasped.

Prozac: (to himself) He can even hear the drop of a sweat?

Dpredator: You walking away from this alive is impossible, so why die running?

Prozac jumped out, clenching his fist. Dpredator quickly turned and threw his right arm out in the same motion. Three shuriken blurred at Prozac who rolled out of the way. The shurikens bounced of a steel pillar and landed on the ground.

Dpredator: Why do you defend such a terrible school?

Prozac: Terrible?

Prozac: (angered) Terrible!!?

Prozac blurred at Dpredator, his fist with energy and aimed for his enemies face. Dpredator easily side stepped it and released a small wave of energy that cut Prozac's face and almost knocked him over the side. Dpredator faced Prozac and smiled. Prozac slowly stood up, holding his wound and his back to the open sky.

Dpredator: They treat us like pieces of property, "weapons" they use in this chess game of reputation. Your just a pawn, can't you see the light?

Prozac: The light? Your only preaching a hypocritical fact.

Dpredator: So, you admit it?

Prozac: Admit it? Does your powers drive you insane?

Dpredator: Face it, your pathetic and blind. The academy has no idea whats heading straight for them!

Prozac: Straight for them?

Dpredator began to laugh and Prozac eyes lit up.

Prozac: (looking around) That power.....where...where is it?

Dpredator: Already bursting with fear, save yourself the trouble and don't resist it.

Prozac began to sweat with fear as he tried to focus on the amazing accumulation of energy. His eyes lit up again, and he stared toward the street below. Out of the darkness a figure stood in the middle of the street, a light blue mist of energy floating around him. This figure didn't know the pain of defeat , the emptiness of inferiority, and this figure was Deverz.

*scene change*

President Ghost stood with his arms out, facing the Skyliner who had slowly moved to the side of the hospital bed. His feet hung off the side of the bed and he stared at them intently.

Ghost: Alright, try to stand up.

The Skyliner pushed of the bed with his hands and landed on his feet. President Ghost had to jump to stop him from buckling and falling to the ground.

Gureatsu Skyliner: It's my knees, there weak.

Ghost: Focus, you know what you have to do.

The Skyliner started to breath heavily and his eyes lit up.

Gureastu Skyliner: Seishou Chiyu! (Energy Healing)

The Skyliner began to spark violently with the energy that his arms possessed earlier. The hospital room seemed to shake so hard, it blurred President Ghost's vision. The Skyliner screamed and pure energy forced President Ghost away. He held his arms over his eyes and slowly backed away from the Skyliner

Ghost: (to himself) His gift is becoming natural instinct

The Skyliner bent his previously weakend knees, just as Nurse Angela opened the door in a frenzy. She had to hold on the side of the wall to keep from flying away.

Nurse Angela: What the hell is going on!

President Ghost walked towards Nurse Angela, when the Skyliner released what he collected.

Ghost: Your just in time to witness a miracle.

Nurse Angela stared at the Skyliner then turned to President Ghost. The room went solid white, and they went blind. Once the brightness subsided, President Ghost and Nurse Angela turned to the Skyliner. Who was breathing heavily and his eyes filled with anger.

Gureatsu Skyliner: We have to find Prozac....

*episode 18 coming soon*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
President Ghost and the Skyliner walked into the radar room.

Ghost: There he is, 35 miles southwest of here.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Looks like we might have a welcoming comittee.

Ghost: How do you know?

Gureatsu Skyliner: I just have this gut feeling, It would only make sense for them to look for answers.

Ghost: Answers?

The phone ringed and President Ghost picked it up.

Ghost: Hello?

Cucumba: The sand is almost done, looking for inquire.

Ghost: It is better to move, to a commonrancy.

President Ghost and Cucumba hung up their founds almost instantly.

Gureatsu Skyliner: What is going on?

Ghost: Cucumba and the others are on their way. I suggest we wait for them and plan ahead.

Gureastu Skyliner: Your out of your mind! There is no time!

The Skyliner ran out of the radar room.

Ghost: Skyliner, comeback!

The Skyliner continued through the sliding door and down a long hallway. He met up with the parking lot, his blue Skyline directly ahead of him. The security system disabled and he jumped into the side of the door. Small sparks of energy jumped of it as he sat inside.

Gureatsu Skyliner: This thing must be hungry for my energy. Ghost did say they develop there own personality.

The Skyliner pulled out of the parking lot, blurring down the long winding road, heading towards Prozac. His radar icon read popped up.

Computerized Voice: Destination, 15 miles.

*scene change*

Cucumba, Brim, and Hwoarang were blurring down the highway towards the Academy.

Cucumba: Hwoarang, I am glad to see your awake.

Hwoarang: How long was I out?

Cucumba: Only about 5 minutes.

Hwoarang: Where is Brim?

Cucumba: He's following us.....we should be at the Academy in a few minutes.

Hwoarang dropped into a state of paranoia. He didn't knew what had happen and was tired of thinking about it. Cucumba nodded and Hwoarang's eyes lit up.

Hwoarang: (to himself) Can he hear what I'm thinking?

Hwoarang began to hear a voice faintly echo in his head.

Cucumba: I can do more than that...I can do more than that....

Hwoarang stared at Cucumba with a puzzled and fearful expression.

Cucumba: (echoing) Your curse could be a gift in disguise. Your not the first to lose control.

Hwoarang looked away from Cucumba, deep in thought with his past. He began to remember the self-abusing war, the diversion of loyality that turned into backstabbing hatred. He had stood is ground and survived only to watch his entire family die. Victims of their own design, the simplistic irony. The Aian Clan was one of the most gifted and unique clans that ever existed. There ability to yield energy was unprecedented, yet pointless arrogance was their downfall. Hwoarang began to recall one head clan meeting. He had hid on a ledge high above them, looking down on there hypocritical and congressional spectacle.

Clan Member: Power is uncontrollable rage and an endless ladder of questionable respectibility. The truth is found only through acts of judgement.

Hwoarang gritted his teeth and his eyes barely glimmered red. Cucumba turned to him, his face filled with concern. Hwoarang knew who that clan member was. Tears began to appear around his eyes.

Hwoarang: (to himself) That *******, Seijiteki Kaibutsu!

Hwoarang began to breathe heavily and Cucumba reacted. He snapped his finger, waking Hwoarang from his chronic day dream.

Cucumba: Kaibutsu was an evil person, you can't blame your fear on his actions. You couldn't stop an entire ninja squad, you were only a child.

Hwoarang: You have no clue what honor can really be, false loyalty is death.

Cucumba: You have been brainwashed by your own ancestors. Death is a gift, the final answer of true loyalty.

Hwoarang: Excuse me for being sudden, I have had a rough day.

Cucumba: Apology accepted.

Cucumba and Hwoarang laughed, as the Acadamy constantly became a closer destination.

*scene change*

The Skyliner blurred down the winding road from the Academy, turning on to the street that led to the highway. Traffic was practicly frozen, compared the amazing speed the Skyliner had achieved. An incredible sonic boom echoed and cars barely elevated off the ground.

Computerized Voice: Destination, 1 mile

The Skyliner's eyes lit up and the car dissappeared, the usual lightning spark that followed cracked the pavement. Traffic actually stood still, wondering if they were in a dream and what the next headline was going to say.

Dude in a Van: So this was the result of the electoral college.

He appeared in a flash, The Skyliner turned left before hitting the interstate, winded down a thin road and began to slow down. Something was around the next corner and his mouthed drop.

Gureatsu Skyliner: That power......

He stopped his car and jumped out.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Time for self-assurance to be second and efficiency first.

The Skyliner dissappeared and reappared next to the edge of the corner. His eyes first caught the large unfinished building. Then the blue mist that enveloped a dark silhoutte.

Gureastsu Skyliner: (to himself) A creature of energy, my haste has giving me a problem. By now he knows I'm here, wondering if I'm going to make a move.

Deverz: Just in time.....your constant inquiries must have led you.

The Skyliner jumped around the corner and light flashed from his eyes. His fist's sparked energy as he walked towards Deverz.

Gureatsu Skyliner: What have you done with Dpredator.

Deverz: Questions, Questions, Questions.

The Skyliner disappeared and reappeared infront of Deverz, thrusting his right leg foward. Deverz rolled out of the way and disappeared. The Skyliner landed and looked around frantically. All of a sudden Deverz appeared above him and counter-attacked with a left drop kick, catching Skyline in the back of the head. He hit the ground and blood poured out of his mouth. Deverz landed and stood over the Skyliner...

Deverz: Your reputation is wishful thinking, give in to this obvious reality.

The Skyliner began to glow white and disappeared.

Deverz: This persistance is only death....

The Skyliner reappeared and his right arm tried to cross Deverz, who easily blocked it. The Skyliner's eyes lit up and was powerless as Deverz knocked his arms up and with lightning speed, kicked him in the stomach. The Skyliner flew back and slid across the pavement. He lay still, unable to move.

Deverz: Not yet (to himself) But you do have the potential.

Deverz turned to Dpredator in the unfinished building.

Deverz: Kill him....

Dpredator turned to Prozac and extended his energy filled arm into Prozac's left cheek, knocking him off the side of the building. Prozac threw his arms up, knowing it was over. A black blur appeared around Prozac and then disappeared.

Dpredator: Huh?!?

Deverz: That fool....

The Skyliner and Prozac reappeared between Deverz and the unfinished building. The ground began to shake violently and they all turned towards the unfinished building, as it began to crumble.

Dpredator: Shin'ou!

The building fell to pieces, as Dpredator jumped down off random shards of crumbling concrete. Landing on the ground with a echoing thud, his aura concentrated at his feet.

Dpredator: Where are you going to go?

The Skyliner faced Deverz and Prozac faced Dpredator, back to back with their life on the line. Dpredator blurred forward, the ground rumbling under him. Prozac reacted by jumping up very high and rolling forward, landing behind the charging Dpredator who was redirecting his path....

Prozac: Gensoku Denkou! (Broadside Lightning )

Prozac stood side-ways and raised his right arm, his index and middle finger extended from a fist. Lightning sparked violently and slowly spiraled around itself till it formed a beam and shot foward with blinding speed. Dpedator stopped in his tracks and pointed to the soil, deflecting the advancing beam with an energy wave that erupted from the ground.

Dpredator: That was pathetic.

Prozac: (to himself) What the hell...his defense is next to inpenetrable.

The ground began to rumble around Dpredator, a large circle of energy began to appear around Dpedator.

Dpredator: (raising his arms) As you face your fate bounty hunter, do you regret anything?

Prozac looked towards the ground.

Prozac: Not killing you when I had the chance.

Dpredator: You've never had "a" chance.

Prozac laughed and disappeared, as Dpredator gasped.....

Dpredator: I didn't know he could....

Prozac reappeared high in the sky, barely floating against gravity and time itself. He grabbed the main part of his armor and tugged, gritting his teeth, and focusing intently on it's removal. Pulling his armor off, he immedeitly let it go. The armor blurred towards the ground, shaking the earth as it landed, sending dust and dirt in every direction.

Deverz turned to the new disturbance and laughed.

Deverz: I was wondering when you would stop holding back Prozac, Dpredator will show you no mercy!

Deverz ducked, barely dodging a violent swing from the Skyliner. He flung his right foot up, catching the wide open Skyliner in the stomach. Deverz continued his assault with a spin, his left forearm coming around for a viscious blow that sent the Skyliner reeling back.

Prozac: You have forced me to show you the light within.... and I will never forgive you for this!

Prozac's eyes lit up, signaling fear within the newly awakened Dpredator. He stepped back, raising his open palms, and began gathering pure energy from the Earth. This battle had become the center of attention, as Deverz still struggled with the endurable Skyliner.

*scene change*

Cucumba and the others arrived at the Academy, pulling into the underground garage. Everyone stepped out of their vehicles, looking at Cucumba for guidance. One could swear his eyes barely glimmered through his green sun glasses.

Cucumba: Gaurds I want you to stay here... spread out around the compound and signal me if anything seems suspicious.

The gaurds scattered out of the garage, contemplating formations and new radio codes.

Cucumba: Hwoarang and Brim follow me, Ghost should be waiting for us in his office.

They entered the long hallway, pacing quickly towards the sliding door. It opened as they approached it, Ghost walking forward with a face of concern.

Ghost: (beginning to smile) Why does it take a war for us to talk to each other?

Cucumba: (laughing) Why does it take a war for you to develop a sense of humor?

They continued to laugh, eventually leading the confused Hwoarang and Brim to Ghost's office. They followed Ghost into the radar room, each of them noticing the large acummulation of blinking signals.

Ghost: This is the current situation... Deverz is...

Ghost paused, staring at Cucumba with an expression of sorrow.

Ghost: Look I know what this means and I know what your planning to do.. but you can't sacrifice yourself... especially for a monster like this.

Cucumba shook his head, his eyes filled with anger.

Cucumba: If one must die for so many to live.. why should I hesitate? This is not a new idea. I am responsible for my own actions.

Hwoarang and Brim looked at each other, realizing this had went from a joyride to serious business.

Cucumba: This battle shall take all of us to win... Deverz is practicly unstoppable!

Ghost: Oh... I know.... Hwoarang and Brim... are you up for the challenge?

Hwoarang: Definatly!

Ghost: Brim?

Brim paused, trying to compose himself.

Brim: I guess... how strong is this Deverz character?

Cucumba gasped.

Cucumba: The actual definition is unfathomable, one could never realize his true potential. I myself fear him and I could be the only who "could" stop him.

They all looked towards the ground, realizing if it was time to act.... now was the time.

*episode 19 coming soon*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to take time to say that I appreciate all the positive comments towards the Fan-Fic. This is something I've always wanted to do and couldn't wait to begin. Now I would like to present a rating chart... basicly a rating system and a background story.

Hwoarang - Last member of the true Aian Clan. His powers are constantly rising, yet his self-control is questionable. His anger is obviously fed by the fact Seijiteki Kaibutsu (An Aian Head Clan member) cleverly destroyed his life.

Techniques - Tae Kwon Do, Iron Fist

Weaponry - A super natural sword, the blade engraved with the code of the Aian.

Rating - 8.3

Brim - Hwoarang's only true friend, a very nice person who excels in tactical weapons. He is very powerful as well. His past is a mystery, but his loyalty is obviously with the Academy.

Techniques - Guriella Warfare, Kumori Kuro-n(Shadow Clone)

Weaponry - A high calibur but very light rifle, laser scope optional.

Rating - 8.0

Dpredator - A supreme fighter, Dpredator questions reality while perfecting his powers. The Earth itself is a battle ground to him and he is the main soldier. He is a student at the Academy, but was almost expelled for his reckless attitude.

Techniques - Shin-ou (Epicenter), Yoshin Bore-do! (Shock Blade)

Weaponry - Energy itself is his weapon, he needs no crafted weapons. Though, he finds humor in the usefulness of a trusty shuriken.

Rating - 9.1

Gureastsu Skyliner - The local super hero, his is respected across the country. He was born in poverty, forcing his parents to send him to the Academy. Excelling in every way possible, he climbed the ladder of power and hasn't looked back. He considers bounty hunting a very serious affair, something that should never be tooken lightly.

Techniques - Vanishing, Seishou Chiyu (Energy Healing), Akatsukinosora (Dawning Sky)

Weaponry - A very light and powerful sword.

Rating - 8.9

Prozac - The basis for any bounty hunter, he alone controls his destiny. His amazing markmanship seperates him from all the others as well. He considers the Skyliner his rival, constantly making him work harder for what he believes.

Techniques - Vanishing, Gensoku-Denkou (Broadside Lightning), Akari-Inai (The Light Within)

Weaponry - A quick laser guided burst rifle, his markmanship makes it obsolete.

Rating - 8.7

Ghost - The creator and main proprietor of the Academy. He has trained countless soldiers and bounty hunters alike. He is a very powerful fighter as well, his signature move setting instant fear into his enemies. A former soldier of World War III, he knows what it takes to survive any situation.

Techniques - Vanishing, Gyakufuu-Wu! (Adverse Wind of Wu)

Weaponry - His arsenal is never ending, from machine guns to hand pistols.

Rating - 9.5

Cucumba - A former professor at the Academy, his selfless attitude forced him into exile. Counter-acting his mistake, he created his own anti-crime association. Fighting alongside Ghost in World War III, they grew close and developed their own code of chivalry. A born leader, Cucumba finds himself the deciding factor in many situations.

Techniques - Vanishing, Hypnotism, Furui-osore (Ancient Horror)

Weaponry - With the ablity to make any weak enemy obey his command, his ever-growing and ironical Triad Clan does the talking. He also carries a design perfected ban saber.

Rating - 9.8

Magus - An extremely loved professor at the Academy, he's well respected as a live musician. Magus rules with a kind heart and a stern sense of humor. His theories in tactical warfare, find him always on the war room of any major conflict.

Techniques - Tactical Warfare, Naturally ambient music.

Weaponry - A mystical accoustic guitar.

Rating - 7.2

Deverz - A being of extreme power, he alone holds the key in his own survival. Anyone who can sense energy, flees at his remote proximity. Controlling The Commission with a merciless attitude, fear was his force towards the top.

Techniques - Vanishing, Attou-Shinsui (Overwhelming Inundation), Inkaden'atsu (Applied Voltage)

Weaponry - A highly static sword, constantly discharging electricity.

Rating - 9.7

Torlon - A mysterious mercenary, he resides as Deverz main henchmen.

Techniques - Unknown

Weaponry - An unspecified semi and automatic rifle.

Rating - 9.4

Doctor Glenn - The Academy's main physician, his critical surgery techniques are known world wide. A highly requested second opinion, the Academy couldn't be more lucky to be considred his main base of operations.

Techniques - N/A

Weaponry - A Harvard, Yale, and Princeton degree.

Rating - 6.0

Nurse Angela - Glenn's assistant, she is learning quicker than any nurse of her time.

Techniques - N/A

Weaponry - Super natural organization skills and a pretty face.

Rating - 4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom