Outcast Academy

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The lamborgini barely dodges the truck's ice beam and slides around another frozen car. Prozac's targeting grid locks onto the truck and blinks verifaction of weapons lock.

Prozac: Time to end this

The top of the lamborgini pops up and a 3 rows of stinger missles are revealed.

Prozac: Computer Weapons Engage

Computer: Weapons Armed

Prozac: (yells) Fire 1, Fire 2, Fire 3!

The first row of missles spiral at the truck, with huge trails of smoke.

SM: We got stingers!

Lid: (franticly) Defense System! Engage the Ice shields!

Flaps on top of the truck slide open and release 3 small ice shields. The shields stop in mid-air. The stinger missles inch closer, heading directly at them. The tip of the missles can he be heard activating by a loud beep. They impact on the shields on blow up on contact.

Prozac: Damn!

He flies through the cloud of smoke left behind and slams his fist on his steering wheel.

A voice is heard over his s-link communicator...

Gureatsu Skyliner: You didn't read the bounty pamplet very well, did you?

Prozac: Shut up fool! Your not even half the bounty hunter I am!

The truck jumps of the interstate and hits a small dirt trail that leads off the main road.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (to himself) This is it

The Skyline and Lamborgini throw up rocks and leave a huge dust trail behind them as the pursue the truck into what seems to be a large shipping factory. The truck turns into a garage and the door closes down behind them. The Skyliner and Prozac slide infront of the door and jump out of their cars. Jumping behind their cars for defense.

Prozac: Why don't you step aside before I have to make you!

Gureatsu Skyliner: Lets be realistic here, I say we team up and split the bounty. There is no telling what is going to meet us on the other side of that garage door.

Prozac: No, how about I stick this rifle so far down your throat, you stop coming up with these idiotic ideas. This is my bounty and my money. I suggest you.....

The garage door flings open and a barage of cluster droids walk out with their chain guns blazing. The rounds after rounds of ammuniton bounce of the skyline and lamborgini. Both of them drop down and look at each other.

Gureatsu Skyliner: What do you say now?

Prozac: You got it, but it better, i mean better be fifty me, fifty you.

Nodding his head, the Skyliner reaches in his belt and pulls out a sonic grenade. He leans against the side of his car and tosses it over towards the enclosing droids. The grenade reacts on impact and the droids react by falling over.

Prozac: Now!

The Skyliner jumps over his car and transmits to the first crippled threat. Reppearing, he pulls his sword from his side and slashes through cluster droid. Smoke pours from the gash and then fire bursts. The droid explodes infront of the Skyliner. Smoke erupting all around him, the fire reflecting in his goggles. Two of the cluster droids slide their chained weaponry toward him and unload their clips as fast as possible. The Skyliner reacts by disappearing and reappearing on the other side of the droids. Prozac jumps out and discharges two blasts from his trusty rifle. They rips holes in each droid, smoke and fire pouring. Followed by two huge repetitive explosions.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (exhaling) Phew!

Prozac: No time for relaxing, Lets get this over with...

*scene change*

President Ghost is sitting at his desk obviously bored, signing his usual "yays" or "nays" that decide the educational districts choices and actions.

President Ghost: (reading out loud) Ordinance #157, Request #1: Larger quantities of mashed potatoes and gravy served at school cafeterias. Request #2: Lunch Ladies have to be at least a 6 on the attractiveness scale.

President Ghost shakes his head and balls up the piece of paper. Shooting it into the trash can with a basketball net on mounted on top of it.

President Ghost: (thinking to himself) Don't these idiots know I already hired some of the bunnies from Deverz's club to replace the current cafeteria roster? If it wasn't for me the nurses' office wouldn't be filled with swedish swim suit models. I told them the asian massuses would have been better but no...

President Ghost awakes from his day dream and quickly hits a button on his keyboard. A butler steps in with a 2 way Nextel on a tray and rests it on his desk infront of him. Ghost nods his head and the butler walks out and closes the door behind him. He picks up the phone and scrolls through his numbers till he finds the one he is looking for. He hits the send button and puts the phone to his ears.

*scene change*

The two bounty hunters sneak up to each side of the garage. Prozac pulls out his datapad, opens a box above him on the side of the door, and connects it to the door triggering system. He types some numbers in an the door beeps. The garage door flies open and chain gun fire can be heard again. The ammunition bounces off the edge of the wall beside each of them. It rains small piece of brick on each of their heads.

Prozac: Oops, did that a little to fast

Gureatsu Skyliner: I can't imagine what im about to see when I peek around this wall.

The Skyliner is about to look when his phone rings. He pulls out his phone and sees the text "The Boss".

Prozac: Who is that?

The Skyliner shakes his head and puts the phone to his ear.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Yeah

Ghost: I got some information for you, sounds like your already on the job.

Gureatsu Skyliner: You could say so, whats the info?

Ghost: The bounty conditions have changed, I want Lid alive and there is a rumor that someone within my organization is working for him. I want that mans head on a silver platter, if you know what i mean.

Gureatsu Skyliner: No problem

They both hang up simetaneously and the chains guns seem to roar even louder.

Prozac: If we don't hurry up we might not even have the firepower to get "in" there.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (puzzled) On the count of three lets switch sides.

Prozac: What!?!?!

Gureatsu Skyliner: Just do it!

They both run at each other than the Skyliner jumps in the air. Prozac runs under him, guns blazing at a large group of cluster droids. They both make it to the other sides and the Skyliner pulls out a disk.

Prozac: (yelling across) What are you doing? I already overided the security doors!

Gureatsy Skyliner: (reasurring) Im going to spike the security system itself. This factory doesn't have enough juice to run them. If I can shut it down the droids should deactivate.

Prozac: Sounds like a plan!

The Skyliner attaches wires to the disk and then rigs them to the control panel. He pressed some buttons and a siren begins to blare. A computerized voice blurs over an intercom...

Voice: Security System overided, Droids deactived

Prozac and the Skyliner run in the factory with their weapons drawn...

*episode 6 coming soon*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid you are going down
btw I wanna be the one who kills SM.....
if I get to kill SM, Sky can get the bounty

Best answers
OMGZ J00! Forgot teh nadz o_O

anywayz good stuff so far, loving it.:D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closing in on the truck parked inside the large garage, they pick sides and slow down their pace. The Skyliner's sword reflects the bright lights above him as creeps to the passenger door. Using it as a mirror, he raises his sword infront of the window and jumps when he sees Prozac's face on the other side of the truck. Prozac shakes his head and they move forward. Almost to the entrance of the factory, they notice a wave of cold air.

Prozac: Someone left the refrigerator door open

Gureatsu Skyliner: (noticing the visibility of his breath) Your not joking

They move quickly to the door and Prozac peeks his head around. He sees sets of stairs on each side of the factory wall with cross platforms at each level.

Prozac: Its clear, but we got plenty stairs to run up

Gureatsu Skyliner: Good, I needed some exercise today

Prozac jumps out and covers his rival bounty hunter as runs through the door. The Skyliner hits the first set of stairs and skips half of them.

Prozac: I'd move like you, but I prefer heavier armor

Gureatsu: (looking down) That is your preference, I guess

Prozac runs up the steps with his rifle extended behind him. The Skyliner smirks at Prozac as if he one a race of some sort. He suddenly notices Prozac eye's get bigger and stop in his tracks.

Prozac: Move! Now!

The Skyliner turns around to see a crazed man with an shiny blade coming down on him, his blade pointing back and high above his head. The Skyliner jumps to his right and disappears.

Lid: (landing) That damn Skyliner, I always running from a fight.

The Skyliner reappears behind Lid and drop kicks him down the stairs. He rolls down the stairs and right to Prozac, who points his laser scope at Lid's forhead.

Prozac: You're lucky you are wanted alive, cause you wouldn't have had time to blink before it was over for you.

Lid exhales nervously and his eyes are fixiated on the laser dot that mentally burns his forhead. The Skyliner jumps down and kicks Lid over onto his stomach. He places stun cuffs around Lid's wrists and picks him up by the back his clothing. Prozac pushes him forward.....

Prozac: Start walking

A voice echoes from the darkness near the top of the stairs, near the shadows of the factory that have developed layers of ice.

Voice: (laughing) That's far enough, Wouldn't you agree

The bounty hunters turn around quick and notice someones breath through the darkness. The mysterious figure comes into focus and he's still laughing. Prozac gets the urge to look up and he sees a handful of sonic grenades raining down on them.

Prozac: (grabbing the Skyliner) Time to move again!

The Skyliner looks up and his mouth opens wide. They both dissappear and reappear on the opposite wall's stairs. They turn and watch as the grenades detonate and send Lid flying over the platform banister. He goes over the side and falls to the dark depths below.

Figure: (still laughing) Oh well, I really got tired of being the side kick.

Prozac: You think this is funny?

Prozac throws his laser scope rifle up and pops the figure in the forehead. Blood pours out of the wound, and the figure slowly falls down and lands with a thud. His laughter still echoing through the large factory.

Gureatsu Skyliner: You get that idiots I.D. and I'll go get our bounty

Prozac nods and walks up the long set of stairs as the Skyliner walks further down the platform till he sees a ladder. He slides down the ladder and finds Lid nearly unconscious on the cement floor.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Get up, your not dead

Lid rolls over and his eyes squint.

Lid: Who are you?

Gureatsu Skyliner: (smacking him) Get up, and stop acting stupid

Lid chuckles slowly gets up and aches with pain. His limp helps the Skyliner realize something.

Gureatsu Skyliner: You took that 20 feet fall in the hip

Lid: (sarcasticly) You noticed, I...love you

Gureatsu Skyliner: (laughing) At least now I know you can't run from me

The Skyliner grabs his sleeve and Lid reacts by jumping. They both dissappear and reappear outside, infront of the parked sports cars. Prozac pulls out the figures I.D card and smears the blood from the wound onto the card. He strolls out of the factory and walks up the Skyliner with the card in his hand.

Prozac: (pointing the card at the Skyliner) Look at this guy's eyes, I think I know a "maniac" when I see one.

The Skyliner scrunches his face and nods. Then motions towards the Academy. Prozac nods and walks to his car. The Skyliner tapes his mouth and throws Lids in his trunk and locks it.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Can you breathe? Just knock

He hears a faint voice mumbling and some sort of kick. Smiling he runs around and jumps in his car. He types some encrypted numbers into his console and the cars roars as it starts up. He hears Prozac's lamborgini roar as well and then a voice over his S-Link.

Prozac: I'll lead the way

Gureatsu Skyliner: Go ahead, I need a pay raise.

Prozac: I hear ya

The both peel of and leave the crime scene in a blur.

*scene change*

President Ghost sits in his office, nervously tapping his finger. He jumps when the wall to his left slides open and a figure with his mouth taped and his hands cuffed behind him appears from the darkness. Followed by his top two bounty hunters.

Ghost: (pointing to ground infront of him) Well done, throw him down right there.

Prozac drags him forward drops him. Lid lands on his knees, leaning back and balanced by this feet. President Ghost stands up and doesn't hesitate with smacking the breathe out of Lid. Blood flies out of Lid's mouth and the sound of broken teeth rubbing against other ones can be heard.

Ghost: Look at my suit, where's the money, Lid!!?!?

President Ghost gets the urge to look up. He notices the Skyliner and Prozac standing there tapping their feet, crossing their arms, and an impatient expression on their face.

Ghost: (snapping out of his hatred filled trance) Oh....did you find the information I was looking for.

Prozac nods and steps forward, handing him the blood stained I.D. card. President Ghost looks at it and shakes his head.

Ghost: I can't believe it, the Academy's longest tenured professor. He was a demolitions genius and a trusted ally. My how the tides turn on you sometimes. I figured you two would team up to complete this mission, you both seem to always find a way.

Ghost: (pointing to an envelop on a desk near his office door) All the money is there, I hope you to have come to a "peaceful" agreement on how its split. We need as many soldiers for "this war" as we can get, I'd hate to lose the best bounty hunters to bless this Academy ground's in the last couple decades.

The Skyliner grabs the envelop and Prozac follows him through the sliding door. It closes and the two bounty hunters can hear another loud slap and some muffled yelling.

*episode 7 coming soon*

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job Hwoarang. You're doing awesome man.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac and the Skyliner walk to their cars parked in the underground garage of the Academy. Splitting the money, they each pocket it.

Prozac: Well, I guess I'll see you around

Gureatsu Skyliner: (nodding) Alright

The Skyliner phone suddenly rings, he pulls it out and looks at the caller I.D.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (exhaling) Thats just like him, to pull something like this.

Prozac: (puzzled) Another bounty?

The Skyliner answers the phone and a familiar voice replies.

Ghost: Great news, I have another bounty for the both of you that I feel will be worth your time and pockets.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (nodding his head to Prozac) Whats the info?

Ghost: I finally got the information I wanted out of this clown and it concerns a former business partner of mine. He goes by the name of Deverz and he runs a small club in the downtown circuit. Some of "his" people have been secretly laundering money and using against the resistance.

Ghost: Its your job for the taking, But I suggest you come well prepared.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Whats the actual bounty?

Ghost: A wannabe crime lord named Gonadz. He walks around with plenty of body guards though and a well known mercenary that goes by the alias "Torlon".

Gureatsu Skyliner: I've heard of him, and the rumors he's a force to be reckoned with.

Ghost: Indeed, But im sure you and Prozac can handle it. Please be careful and if you are captured. I know your mouth is sealed, right?

Gureatsu Skyliner: Of course

Ghost: Good, the price is 100,000

The Skyliner motions "50,000 each" with his lips and Prozac nods his head.

Gureatsu Skyliner: We accept

Ghost: Alright, I hope to see you soon. Good luck.

The Skyliner and Prozac jump in their cars and peel out of the garage. Prozac leads the way and they head downtown. The Skyliner hits his S-link.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (over S-link) We only have one target

Prozac: Who?

Gureatsu Skyliner: A supposed crime lord named Gonadz

Prozac: Anything else I should know?

Gureatsu Skyliner: There is a powerful mercernary that works for him. Let me handle him, while you complete the contract.

Prozac: (laughing) How about we just see what happens?

Gureatsu Skyliner: Im being serious

Prozac: (grudgingly) Fine

The Skyline and Lamborgini blur down the streets, under the Uptown's lights, and the darkness of night.

*scene change*

Hwoarang sits on his couch channel surfing, when he notices a large fire being reported on the news channel. A helicopter can be heard as the camera circles the blaze from a bird's eye view.

Reporter: This is just another senseless attack by hired mercenaries working for the Commission. A organization created by our enemies to terrorize the United World of Nations during this long war.

Hwoarang: (puzzled and scared) Thats on the other side of town, If they can reach this far inland who knows what will happen next.

Hwoarang gets up and goes to the kitchen, unable to deal with the stress he opens his fridge and pulls out a 40 ounce of Old English 800. Chugs it and sets it back in the fridge. Wiping his mouth, he grabs the phone and walks back to the couch. He dials some numbers and call his friend Brim. Brim answers the phone after a couple rings.

Brim: County morgue, you kill them we chill them.

Hwoarang: Hey Brim its me Hwoarang, are you watching the news?

Brim: No, whats going on?

Hwoarang: Check out channel 9

Brim: Channel 9

The TV reacts by scrolling down to the channel and connects to it.

Brim: Oh my god, is this another Commission attack? I wonder how long the entire United World of Nations will stand for this?

Hwoarang: I don't know but I wonder what President Ghost will have to say about this in tomorrow's academic meeting.

*episode 8 coming soon*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prozac and teh skyline working together, this is very unlikely lol well its lookin good so far gj!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlikely yes,
but hell I don't mind
if get to kill torlon and deverz in the end or something,
but I'm not touching sweet gonadz :)

This is great stuff Hwoarang, doing a great job

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun rises and the roosters began to stir. Houses once in shadow seem to gradually develop across the land as the center of the milky way galaxy spreads it's miracle. The Academy is very busy today, teachers preparing grade averages as the students pile into the ampitheatre. Principal Magus stands on a stage behind a podium and directs the flow of traffic to the seats. Once the entire school is present and all the sits filled, President Ghost is introduced.

Magus: Ladies, Gentlemen, and Academy students this is a mournful morning. As most of you might already know, the Comission attacked another public building yesterday. Ten innocent civilians were killed along with twenty one soldiers of the UWN. President Ghost would like to address the class on some issues he would like to present.

Principal Magus steps back and President Ghost walks form behind the curtain and strolls up to the podium. The entire body of students and teachers clap. He has a stern look on his face. His platinum chain shines under the ampitheatre light.

Ghost: We are not alone though, the states of China and Russia have been experiencing the same problems. The Comission will stop at nothing to cause terror and try to break up the world wide alliance, world war three took to achieve. Thats where this academy comes into focus, I know all of you have been learning the basic rules of combat, the history of combat, and all posses basic combat skills if this war was to escalate. I am here to inform you that it has begun, It has erupted on our streets, our homes, and our neighboring cities. Ironically, its the small nations that the Comission have converted to their side. The Academy needs you, the UWN needs you, and I need you to help in this fight for final world peace.

The students began to chatter loudly and President Ghost puts his hand up for silence. The students immediately end the conversations and he continues.

Ghost: The ranking system will select who joins the resistance, and who stays home for further training. On another note, the school GPA has rised to 3.8. This is great news, and I award the school a week of vacation.

The entire ampitheatre cheers and President Ghost turns to the Magus. He whispers something into his ear...

Ghost: Make sure the "special" ones are in my office by friday.

Magus: (whispering back) Consider it done

*scene change*

Prozac and the Skyliner pull around the back entrance of Club Deverz. They both step out of their car and walk up to each other.

Prozac: I think it would be better if we came prepared.

Prozac pulls out a string of concussion grenades and smiles.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Impressive, this place is going to be packed. I hope the gunfire is muffled by the clubs music.

They both speed up the front door. Prozac knocks on the door and they both dunk. The guard on the other side is covered in black camoflauge and carries a small machine gun. He looks through the peep hole and sees what looks something like the end of a silencer. He exhales and sweat pours down his face, but before the drop of perspiration can hit the floor the silencer flashes and he drops to the floor. Blood pours under the seams of the door and the two bouny hunters acknowledge it. The Skyliner clips his silencer and Prozac flips open the control panel. Who busts the console with the butt of his rifle and the door flings open.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Whats with you and destroying doors like that?

Prozac: (smiling) I don't know just my luck, I guess

Prozac covers the Skyliner as he runs in, he notices three doors in the room. One to the east, north, and west. Prozac enters with his rifle pointed forward. The Skyliner picks up the small machine gun and holsters it on his shoulder with the support band. Prozac walks up the western door and cracks it, he looks and sees a storage closet. Motioning to the Skyliner that the corpse can be put in here. The Skyliner picks up the guard and drags him into the closet and lays him down behind some large boxes.

Prozac: (pointing to the ground) There going to notice the blood trail

Gureastu Skyliner: I think were going to make an even bigger one

Prozac: True

The Skyliner walks up the security desk and uploads a spike into the computer. He shuts down the cameras. Prozac cracks the north door and peeks around. He sees another door down a long hallway and barely hears the vibrant sound of loud music. He closes the door and watches as the Skyliner peeks around the eastern door. He turns and nods his head and Prozac steadies his rifle. The Skyliner motions to his belt of concussion grenades. Prozac hands him one and he activates, tossing it into the room. The Skyliner closes the door and they both here a loud group of soldiers...

Voices: What the!?!!?

A flash is seen under the crack of the door and then there's silence. The Skyliner covers Prozac as he enters the room. Prozac looks down to see five gaurds with machine guns on the ground unconscious. The Skyliner follows suit and walks up beside him.

Prozac: (whispering) That would have been a nasty firefight

Gureastu Skyliner: Indeed

They jump at the sound of a radio communicator beeping, then a voice blurs out of it.

Voice: Sector 2 Report status

Prozac quickly picks up the radio....

Prozac: This is Sector 2, uhh were sitting down here with our thumbs up our asses. How are you doing?

Gureatsu Skyliner: (whispering) Prozac!

Voice: This isn't Reginald, Gaurds we have an intruder!

Prozac: (dropping the radio) Oops! Looks like we got company.

The Skyliner leans up against the wall beside the northern door behind a tall filing cabinet. The door flings open Prozac jumps behind a large storage bin near the back of the room. Both hidden from immediate sight, ten gaurds file in and run up to their fallen comrades. One gaurd leans down and examines him.

Gaurd: They'll be out for hours, looks like the work of concussion grenade. We got bounty hunters!

The Skyliner cant stand it anymore and jumps out. His sword sheated as he comes down on the clueless gaurds.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (screaming) Feel my blade demons!

The gaurds look up to see the Skyliner coming down on them. They don't have time to react as he drops on gaurd with a vertical slash. The gaurds pull their guns and start firing. The Skyliner disappears and reappears behind them and takes one out with a horizontal swing. The guard falls and the other eight notice him fall and turn around firing in his direction. He disappears again reappearing behind the gaurds and takes down another one. The seven gaurds all turn their guns but one who pulls out his sword. Before the gaurds can fire again three shots from another direction hit three in the head and drops them. The Skyliner turns and sees Prozac leaning around a storage bin with his rifle smoking. Smiling he spirals through the last three weapons holstering gaurds, slicing through the ends of their guns. Splitting the stainless steel with his mystical blade. The remaining parts of the guns explode in the gaurds hands and they drop them. The Skyliner spins and rotates his blade through all of them.

Blood pours out of them as they fall, exhaling their last breath of life. The last gaurd with a sword swings at the Skyliner with all his fury. The Skyliner leans around it and swings his blade at the gaurd. Who reacts by puttin his sword up for defensive purposes, only to have his sword split in half by the Skyliner's blade. The gaurd tries to kick the Skyliner but recieves a foward jump kick in the neck. Snapping his spine and ending his pathetic life. Prozac, watching the whole scene shakes his head and his mouth drops

Prozac: (to himself) Amazing.....

Prozac hears a loud scream and a larger group of soldiers run into the room with their guns aimed, quickly surround the Skyliner. Prozac hides behind the storage bin and peeks around the corner. A noticable figure enters the room and slaps the Skyliner.

Voice: Thats far enough, bounty hunter

Prozac sits behind the storage bin with an expression of worry.

Gureatsu Skyliner: We meet again Torlon, I see where your alliances are held.

Torlon: (spitting on the Skyliner) Save it, you life was always worth a price

Torlon yanks of the Skyliner's transmission belt and walks out of the room. The gaurds take his weapons and push him through the door. Some gaurds pick up their fallen comrades and some help the ones unconscious to their feet. Two gaurds are left behind

Prozac: (to himself) Two gaurds, this is too easy.

Prozac jumps around the large storage bin, almost sliding across the floor he sucker punches the one on the right. Breaking his jaw and sending him to floor with a violent thud. The other gaurd reacts by going for his gun, but Prozac reacts quicker by grabbing his head and snapping his neck. The gaurd does a spinning fall and bounces on the ground, Prozac runs through the door they came through and out the back entrance. Jumping into this Lamborgini and peeling off to the Academy.

Prozac: I have to rescue the Skyliner, time to get the calvary....

*episode 9 coming soon*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jzus that sword swinging loser got caught....

why do I always have to so everything myself :S
anyways I'll get you out in the next episode.. or the on after that ;)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since when was i Lids sidekick?
IM TEH ICE CREAM GOD \o/

(Nice Fic so far :p)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun rises and the roosters began to stir. Houses once in shadow seem to gradually develop across the land as the center of the milky way galaxy spreads it's miracle. Hwoarang walks to his mailbox and opens it, he notices the usual junk mail, but a letter stands out. Picking it up and reading...

Hwoarang: Outcast Academy, requested information enclosed blah blah...

He rips open the letter and its a memo from President Ghost himself. He reads further down...

Hwoarang: (to himself) Hwoarang I am proud to announce that you have been chosen to recieve special training. This decision is a result of your advanced knowledge, advanced skills, and persistance to learn. You and a select few will recieve this training as soon as possible. We hope that you come well "equiped" and ready for this rigorous assignment. Report to my office as soon as you are addressed. Sincerely, President Ghost.

Hwoarang: (excited) Holy ****!

Hwoarang runs inside and calls Brim. Brim answers the phone immediately and his voice seems to ring with excitement as well.

Brim: Hello?

Hwoarang: (still excited) Hey Brim its me, guess what I just got in the mail?

Brim: No, what?

Hwoarang: A letter from President Ghost, he said I'm going to recieve special training!

Brim: Are you for real? I got the same letter as you! Dpredator is standing right beside me and he got the same one too!

Hwoarang: (in shock) This is unbelievable!

Brim: I know right! Imagine us three in the President's office!

Hwoarang: I think I'm going to bring my sword, I need to clean it though.

Brim: Dpredator and me have decided already as well. I'm going to bring my rifle and he is going to bring his duel silenced 9mms.

Hwoarang: Alright, we should murder this training as we have with the Academy's

Hwoarang takes a shower and gets ready for school. He cleans his sword very thoroughly and sheaths in his case, which he ties around his waist. He locks his front door and jumps in his red Toyota Supra and peels of towards the academy.

Brim and Dpredator follow suit. Brim jumps in his green Mistubishi Lancer Evolution and Dpredator slides into his black Porche 911 GT2. They both peel off together towards the Academy aswell.

*scene change*

President Ghost stands infront of his large victorian window that views the entire Academy grounds. He notices three sports cars pull into their assigned parking spots.

Ghost: (smiling) Exactly what I expected....

Suddenly, his sliding door opens and Prozac come running through. He is panting very heavily which is noticable when he speaks....

Prozac: (exhausted) Sir, I've got good news and I have bad news.

Ghost: (puzzled) Whats the good news?

Prozac: We succesfully infiltrated the club and located the target.

Ghost: The bad news?

Prozac: The Skyliner has been captured and we have completely failed. They will probably move our target to a safer location.

Ghost: Damnit! Prozac why did you abandon him!?!! I want answers!

Prozac: There were too many gaurds, I felt is was appropiate for me to come back for the "calvary" as I like to put it, and I would have been captured if I pursued him.

Ghost: I see, no doubt this is troubling news. I am positive that the Skyliner is well prepared for the torture he is "destined" it seems to recieve.

Prozac: Do you only care about yourself!?! We need to rescue him!

Ghost: (puzzled) Of course...

President Ghost leans against the window. His face shows a mixed expression of regret and the pursuit of a feasable answer.

Prozac: Well?......

Ghost: I have an idea, its rash its crazy but thats....what this academy is all about.

Ghost: In just a few moments, three hopefull pupils of mine will walks through that door. They are well trained and among the top students in this Academy...

Prozac: You want me to go back in their with a bunch of rookies, a bunch of newbies!?!?!

Ghost: Don't get me wrong, they are definately unexperienced. But each of them posess skills that I have never seen before. Skills like yours and the Skyliner's when you two first came to me.

Prozac: Wouldn't it be sensible to at least train and prepare them for this hunt?

Ghost: You second guess me again, I have already tooken the precautions if this incident were to escalate. It has so....

President Ghost walks to his desk and hits a key. His office door opens and Professor Light steps in. Light walks to Ghost and Prozac.

Light: They have just entered the building. They should be here in a few minutes. I see Prozac still works for this organization....but where is my favorite pupil the Skyliner?

Prozac: He has been captured by remnants of the Commission. How have you been doing professor?

Light: I am fine thank you, but this is a catastrophy. If they could capture the Skyliner and stop Prozac, than we have a big mess on our hands.

Ghost: No doubt, thats why we need to train these three prodigies very carefully and quickly. We can't waist time in this dire hour.

*episode 10 coming soon*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfffff I'll bet just because skyline has a sword he is light's favorite...... :(
if I was the favorite I wouldn't be such a pisted of *******.. stupid light screwing up my childhood

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The secretary's voice can be heard over an intercom...

Secretary: They are here, sir

Ghost: (clearing his throat) Let them in

The door opens a moment later as Brim, Hwoarang, and Dpredator file in. They walk up to President Ghost's desk and sit down. President Ghost motions for them to come closer. They get up and walk around his desk and toward the large gaping window. They stand in a line facing Ghost as if they were taking rank at boot camp.

Ghost: (leaning against the window banister) Take it easy soldiers. Come over here and look out this window. Its, an incredible view.

The three students walk up to the window, they are amazed at the distance. The town looked like something you would see in a display case at the museum. A jungle of large curved skyscrapers

Ghost: The largest plateau in the east coast that formed during the great quake of 2076, stands under this park and academy. This place is a memorial to the lives lost during the worst natural disaster since Add the 30 stories and you get this. Students, tell me what kind of reasoning am I using.

Hwoarang, Brim, and Dpredator: (In unison) Deductive, Sir!

Ghost: What happens when you add and subtract the factors too much?

Hwoarang, Brim, and Dpredator: (in unison) Your time is up!

Light: (smiling) I don't expect this too happen with this group, they have proven their knowledge and skills more than once

Dpredator: Sir, I don't mean to interupt, but what exactly kind of "special training" or we going to recieve?

Ghost: Patience, this is your first test.

President Ghost walks to his desk and pulls out a envelope that reads "Bounty". The three students mouth's drop...

*scene change*

A large nightclub sits in between two large buildings. An alleyway leads around the right side of the club and down to a parking area. This is the "V.I.P" entrance and its heavily guarded from the inside. A short haired man sits deep within this building. He's reading a magazine that has a lot of "features." The room is filled with rare weapons and statues. He sits on a leather couch with a huge projector screen infront of him. The news channel blaring, surrounded by beautiful women, and life couldn't be more perfect. Until, his door burts open and his most trusted mercenary Torlon steps through.

Deverz: Didn't I teach you a long time ago, (angry) to knock!

Torlon: Yes sir! But we have an interesting catch for you...

Deverz: oh oh! Is it the swimsuit calender girls I ordered a week ago?!?!

Torlon: uhhhh....no sir....its an intruder

Deverz: Well, bring him or her in here

Torlon goes to the door and he two soldiers walk in, carrying the Skyliner. The drag him up to Deverz. He looks severely beaten with blood pouring down his face.

Deverz: Looks like we got a fellow celebrity.

Torlon: He was caught near the back entrance. He took quite a few guards out before I got a hold of him.

Deverz: (angry) You think you can **** with me? huh? You think you can come up in my home, my place, my life and kill me?

Deverz rears back and slaps the Skyliner loudly, he slips out of the gaurds hands and rolls back. The Skyliner jumps up and grabs the hand of a guard. He pulls him towards him, he place his arm around the gaurds neck and uses him for cover.

Gureatsu Skyliner: I'll break this guy's neck like a twig. Back up!

The gaurds start to pull their guns up, but slowly lower them when Torlon waves his hand.

Torlon: Looks like your not going down quietly, which is less than expected

Gureatsu Skyliner: Save it, your time will come soon enough

The Skyliner walks towards the door with his eyes as wide as they probably could ever get. He looks around the room frantically, still using the gaurd as a shield as he walks out the door. He runs down the hallway very quickfully and threw another door. Realizing he is lost, he takes the gaurd into a room that seems empty. He opens the door. It's dark and he pulls the gaurd in their.

Gaurd: You won't make it out of....

The Skyliner chops him in the back of the neck, the gaurd almost collapses immediately. The Skyliner switches clothes with him and walks out through the last few doors and out the guard-filled base, dressed as one. He walks out to find three gaurds trying to get into his car. They shoot it, hit it with the butts of their guns, and even try use a flamethrower on it. One guy tries to put a electronic jammer on it, but when he gets close a spark of static electricty shoots the jammer out of his hand. The Skyliner starts laughing and the gaurds turn to him.

Gaurd: Hey! How did you escape!?!? Tear him from limb to limb boys!

They almost seem to leap at the Skyliner, who jumps high over them and lands with a hard thud. The ground shakes from his impact, the gaurds freeze with fear.

Gaurd: Who...who...who are you, what....what are you!?!

Gureatsu Skyliner: I am the Gureatsu Skyliner, and you have met your fate!

He is almost a blur as he jumps at the first gaurd, his feet landing on the gaurd's shoulders. He spins and his feet lock around the gaurd's neck, snapping it as the Skyliner falls to the ground. He lands and turns to the next gaurd, the palm of his fist bounces of the gaurd's chest. The grinding sound of bones shattering can be heard, as the gaurd collapses to the ground. The last gaurd who witness the entire fury, decides to leave the Skyliner in the dust.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Smart...

The Skyliner runs to his ride, the doors open automatically as he get closer. Just as he is about to get in, he suddenly hears the discharge of a rifle. He looks up to see a bullet coming right for him, he jumps in his car. The bullet bounces of the door of his car. He leans over the dashboard and sees Torlon standing in the doorway, nodding his head and giving him the finger. The Skyliner reacts by giving him a thumbs up...

Gureatsu Skyliner: (to himself) I expected a lot more from you, your days are numbered though. I know the feelings are mutual.

The Skyliner closes the door to his ride, starts the engine and blurs down the alleyway to the main street.

*scene change*

President Ghost pulls out two more letters and give each of them to Hwoarang, Brim, and Dpredator.

Ghost: The next thing I'd like you to do is to get into your cars. Keep the letters a secret, even from each other. Consider this your first bounty hunt.

Brim: Why were we chosen for this?

Ghost: Let me keep it simple then, imagine two huge armies that are about the face each other. This can't leave the room alright?

The three students nod their heads.

Ghost: Ok, two huge armies, they are on the verge of battle. But to win the battle, certain things must be done in preperation for it. Thats where you come in, you could say your the secret weapon.

Hwoarang: So, the students of this academy are behing shipped out soon?

Ghost: Yes, within this week we have to send reinforcements for the skirmish in the southern sector of Russia. The Comission has concentrated it forces in that region.

Brim: What about all the terrorists that have set up in our streets?

Ghost: As we speak, their is a take force being assigned to cleaning up the streets. Along with the local police and s.w.a.t intel, we are set for the plan of attack. It only has to fall through. Im not allowed to answer any more questions. The bounties I have set for each of you are low key Commision operatives. The rest of the mission is stated in your letters, along with the amount you shall recieve for completing this task.

Brim: hahha cold cut cash!

Hwoarang: (to himself) Somebody pinch me

Dpredator: Do we have a certain time limit?

Ghost: As I have said already, the rest of the details are in those letters. I reccomend moving a lot "faster" if you want to "pass" this test

The three students turn and run through the front door, President Ghost, Prozac, and Professor Light begin to laugh.

"episode 11 coming soon*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom