Outcast Academy

Best answers
*gasp* teh Prozac dares to call me a n00b?

He will die...

Retired
Best answers
Nice story.

I would like to point out I wouldn't work for Dev, he makes his employees wear skirts and the bras itch like mad.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Skyliner hits on-ramp and blurs down the main highway. He manuevers through traffic with a vigorous grace. A woman further up the road, pushes her mini-van to seventy miles an hour. She glances in her rear view mirror and sees a blue and golden blur coming straight at her. She yells at her kids....

Woman: Sit still! Here comes another one of those crazy bounty hunters and their super-natural cars!

Kids: (excited) Really!?!

The kids unbuckle themselves and turn around just in time to see the blue and golden blur fly past them.

Kids: Holy......

Woman: Watch your mouth!

The blur disappears over the horizon, followed by a sonic boom that causes her to lose control of her min-van. The kids are slung to the left side of the van as she struggles to maintain stability.

Woman: (to herself) God, that engine is loud....

Woman: (looking back) I told you two to sit still!

The Skyliner hits another exit, after a couple turns he takes a long winding road up to the academy.

*scene change*

President Ghost, the acclaimed bounty hunter Prozac, and the retired bounty hunter Light sit in a small radar room.

Ghost: Looks like Brim, and his Lancer Evolution is in the lead...

Light: Not surprising, he showed great reflexes during the Academy Battle Simulation Tournament.

Prozac: (fixing his white plated armor) Their still slow.....

Ghost: Don't worry, They just haven't figured out why they sat in the secretary's office for 2 hours.

*scene change*

Brim, Hwoarang, and Dpredator fly down the spiriling road to the city. Hwoarang opens his envelope and finds a cd inside it.

Hwoarang: (to himself) hmm, what is this?

He puts the disc in his cdplayer and his car starts to act funny.

Hwoarang: What tha!?!?!

His Supra starts to make wierd noises and a holigrafic green radar grid slowly builds across his windshield. He notices his rims are letting off a eerie white glow.

Dpredator: (over s-link) Hwoarang, hey man your rims are glowing. What did they do to our cars?

Brim: (over s-link) I don't know, but these envelopes might having something do with it

Focused on his rims, he jumps when a computerized voice recording from his cd player says...

Computerized Voice: Welcome Hwoarang, to the sport of bounty hunting. As you can see your radar is functional, and when a target is set a red marker will appear. Along with with the required distance you must travel. Loading Engine improvements.

Hwoarang: (in shock) I can't believe....

He is interupted by a loud engine roar, and he looks up to see a blue blur maneuver around him and head towards the academy.

Hwoarang: (to himself) I think....I think that was the Gureatsu Skyliner! This is getting ridiculous!

Computerized Voice: Engine Improvements Engaged. Overall vehicle perfomance improved two hundred percent. Hwoarang, please push the pedal to the floor for testing purposes.

Brim starts to open his envelope and Dpredator is about to put his disc into his cd player when they both hear another loud engine roar. They watch as Hwoarang's Supra becomes a red blur and leaves them in the dust....

*scene change*

Still in the radar room.

Prozac: Amazing......Hwoarang immediately jumped into his hyper-speed.

Ghost: The engine perfomance itself is based on the person's actual spiritual energy. His rims must have already been glowing....

Light: (looking at Hwoarang's engine statistics) No this can't be possible.......he is putting out 220 pulses per second. He never showed this much energy during his sword duels.

Prozac: Not bad, already over 200 and it his first day. Maybe I was wrong President Ghost

Ghost: Why are you guys so calm?! This is unprecedented....

Light: The Skyliner put out 235 his first day. This is unbelievable!

They watch as Brim quickly gains his speed and his engine reaches it's max perfomance.

Ghost: 170, Thats not too bad either...

Light: He reminds me a lot of Prozac, his weapons skills are flawless...

Prozac: (crossing his arms) Heh, that remains to be seen....

*scene change*

Dpredator's rims began to glow black and he watches as his surroundings become a blur.

Dpredator: (over s-link) Are you guys believing this!?!?!

Hwoarang: Nope, Im still waiting for someone to either pinch me or my cat to jump on me and wake my dreaming ass up.

*scene change*

Light: Dpredator is at 165, 170, 175, 180. Wow, (exhaling) this isn't really surprising though.

Ghost: You told me about him when he first came here, he seemed to hold back and when he did release his energy, it happened so fast and escalated so quick you though he would have a seizure.

Light: He is definately still a work in progress, but a promising one so far.

Prozac: (sighs) Im glad you are sending me in their with plenty of potenial. I thought I was going to have to pull another crazy.....

The all turn to each other, it sounds like someone is rapidly beating on the door. Prozac pulls out his laser sighted rifle, President Ghost and Professor Light notice the laser dot beaming on the door. Prozac moves quickly up to the door and leans against the wall beside it. He hits the control panel and the door slides open. There is nothing there and they all freeze with fear.

Ghost: (gasping) Who...who is there?

A bloody hand pulls around the corner, followed by the Skyliner. Who starts to walk towards them. His face is covered in bruises and scratches.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Sorry, President Ghost I got anxious and...

His eyes rolls in the back off his head and he falls over with a thud.

Prozac: (running to the Skyliner and checking his pulse) He is barely alive. It's...it's almost like he came back to us on just, pure adrenaline.

*episode 12 coming soon*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac: We have to get him to the healing quarters

Ghost: (going through the steps of denial) Deverz is definately going to pay for this.....

Light: Calm down Ghost, I know back in the day you would never lose your cool. In this business your considered a legend.

Ghost: Thanks Light, but all im trying to say is that it there is time for words, and time for action!

President Ghost marches to his desk and hits a letter on his keyboad. His desk beeps as if an alarm is deactivating and a secret compartment slides out. He reaches down and quickly pulls out a sword. It is noticebly engraved. He then performs his kenjutso stance and then seems to stare into space. He was remembering his days of glory and his days of anguish. Trust broken, the lies, and the deception that deluded his thoughts. He snapped out if it....

Prozac: Sir, are you alright?

Ghost: Yes...yes im fine

His eyes revealed the fortitude and true power that was hidden beneath Ghost's physical presence. His friends felt a slight pressure build in the room. Placing his sword on his desk, Prozac helped him take the Skyliner to his feet and carry him to the door. They bursted into entered the secretary's office who stood up when she saw the Skyliner. The elevator entrance opened. A butler appeared quickly with an expression of concern.

Butler: The secretary said she saw him quickly come in on the cameras...is...he alright?

Ghost: He's barely hanging on, he needs medical attention. The butler quickly opens the doors and they carry him into the elevator. The butler hits a button and they descend to the 4th floor. Ghost and Prozac pick up the pace and head out into a hallway, moving as fast as possible they manuevered till they reached a large door. Prozac was on the right side. Hitting the control panel, they kept momentum. The lead nurse stood at a desk and jumped up. Her eyes were filled with similar concern....

Nurse: What happened??!!

Ghost: We don't have time, he is on the egde!

The nurse jumped and pushed the swinging doors on the north side of the room. She held the right door and they side stepped through.

Nurse: Set him on the table....quickly! he has lot a lot of blood.

They roll im up on the table and the nurse called for the doctor. The doctor appeared through the same doors that they came through. The nurse immediately responded.

Nurse: Multiple stab wounds to the limbs, a sever laseration on the back. Large bruises accumilated on his face. He's also lost a lot of blood Doctor Glenn.

Glenn: I want him on I.V. and prepare my sowing kit. We need to sow this guy up. Im going to wash my hands.

The nurse moved quickly and gathered the equipment with lightning speed. She sat them on a light weight cart and rolled them to the table. She asked...

Nurse: The doctor would really appreciate if you left the room, can you please wait in the lobby?

Prozac: No problem, (placing his hand on Ghost's shoulder) Lets go....

President Ghost shook his head as he walked out of the operation room.

*scene change*

Hwoarang held his steering wheel tight as he felt his hidden powers pressuring through his veins. Reality itself had become a blur around him. His car manuevered through the daily routine of the city with an invariable efficiency. His vision and thoughts were both set on the red dot that stood out on his radar and the potential that was placed before him.

Hwoarang: (to himself) Is this what they call destiny? I wonder how will this war affect us all, effect this world?

Displayed potential turned into troubling questions, Hwoarang was the type to keep to himself. For reasons he tried to forget, he almost never showed emotion on the outside. He had already planned to take his career solo. He suddenly felt a fimiliar and formidable pressence of power coming up behind him. He looked up and saw that Brim was gaining on him.

Hwoarang: (over s-link) We must have the same target?

Brim: I'm starting to think this a race, Dpredator is a half a mile down the road.

Hwoarang: Is he alright?

Brim: He told me over the s-link that he was starting to feel natious. It looks like its just me and you.

Brim focused on the new energy that swelled from him, the energy that was constantly being asorbed into the car. It almost felt as if he hands were stuck to the steering wheel. He raised his right hand and static electricity sparked off the steering wheel and bounced off to his hands. They sparks began to become more often. Till they finally became a solid beam that rapidly waved between the two objects.

Brim: (over s-link) Move your right hand away from the steering wheel.

Hwoarang: ok....

Upon request, he moved his hand away from the steering wheel. Sparks violently clashed between his palms and the wheel.

Hwoarang: (over s-link) This is different....

Brim: I think we just jumped to another level.....

Hwoarang: Huh?

Hwoarang heard a loud engine roar and saw light flash from the corner of his eyes. He glanced to his left and watched the green Lancer Evolution as it blurred ahead of him.

Hwoarang: I don't think so!

Brim: (over s-link) I heard that!

Hwoarang looked deep inside himself. Energy was the part of you that never sleeps and never forgets. His past became his drive, his thoughts became his reality, and he knew this came with risk. Hwoarang's couldn't supress the anger anymore and his eyes lit up. Both his hands flinched, tensed, and were also beginning to glow. He gritted his teeth as the sparks started to appear again. His clinched hands were covered in pure energy. The sparks seemed to fight for visibilty and space. The car's temperature began to rise like an oven. The Supra screamed and it echoed like a tidal wave crashing. Brim jumped at the terrible noise and his eyes immediately turned to his rear view mirror.

Brim: Oh my go.....

Brim swollowed nervously, but at this point Hwoarang was nothing but a red blur that disappeared over the highway's horizon.

Brim: (laughing) You want to take it the next level?

Brim's hands began to glow as sparks disentegrated and built across his steering wheel. The pure energy that was building and the cars rate of speed were climbing at an alarming rate. His existance was becoming pain and an unbelievable pressure that was surrounding him. Life left him nothing but the option to scream.....

Brim: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

His car erupted and time itself seemed to stop as the car vented the unbelievable power. Brim was in a state of shock and a state of universal acceptance. This gift was like someone telling him what life was all about. Brim manuevered around a semi-truck, jumped to the left, and flew down the left middle lane. Dodging another two semi-trucks that had left him with the path he had immediately chosen. He could see his friend now and sensed Hwoarang was keeping the similar momentum.....

*episode 13 coming soon*

Best answers
LMAO @ doctor Gleen

I'm a supercharged mofo!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
LMAO @ doctor Gleen

I'm a supercharged mofo!
They watch as Brim quickly gains his speed and his engine reaches it's max perfomance.

Ghost: 170, Thats not too bad either...

Light: He reminds me a lot of Prozac, his weapons skills are flawless...
j00 make meh sick :S
how about you act a little more serious
or you'll never be beter then meh!
well I don't think it really matters how hard you try I always be better
but still, grow up and start trying!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
President Ghost burststhrough his office door and walks toward the small radar room.

Ghost: I can't believe its coming to this......

Prozac: (walking up beside him) The Skyliner will be alright. You know the doctor is a practical genius. He can pull a bullet from your spine and not touch a single nerve.

Ghost: I guess your right.....Lets go check out their progress

President Ghost walked up to the radar room door and hits the contral panel. The door slides open and Professor Light turns to see who is coming.

Light: I got good news, and I got bad news

Ghost: The good news?

Light: Hwoarang and Brim are both at 330 and neck and neck on highway 81.

Ghost: (pausing with a face of reflection) Amazing....and the bad news?

Light: I don't know what happen to Dpredator, he is completly missing from our scanners. The car has no signal, he has no signal. I can't even read his energy.

Prozac: You don't suppose he is.....

Light: No, the scanners would show the heat from an explosion or some kind of engine malfunction.

Light: This is a complete mystery at this point

Ghost: I should have known he would become reckless with this kind of power, he lets his rage control him. Prozac I need you to locate him.

Prozac: But I......alright, I need to get our last incident off my mind anyways.

Prozac nods his head and steps out of the radar room, the door closing behind him. President Ghost and Professor Light watch the radar, looking to catch any sign.

*scene change*

Brim closed in on Hwoarang as they both pushed the limits of human ingenuity. The Lancer Evolution and Supra were like beams of light that traced the highway. The other vehicles were left clueless and some cars would get caught in the gravitational pressure these two machines would release.

Brim: (over s-link) This is it, give it all you got!

Hwoarang: (smiling) Of course

The two machines were seperated by a car's length. Lighting practicly sparked off the heated armor that covered the vehicles. With 10 miles to go they broke the sound barrier and cars seemed to stop then get thrusted forward as the tremor of ambience erupted. A wave of pure energy followed them, and Hwoarang could see it in his rear view mirror.

Brim: (looking far ahead) This is interesting.....

Hearing Brim over the s-link, Hwoarang focused further down the highway and he could see.....congestion.

Hwoarang: This doesn't look promising....

Brim: What are we going to do?

Hwoarang: What we can only do, head straight for it and pray for the best.

Brim realized at this rate of speed, they were almost floating across the road and they didn't have enough room to stop. His gut instinct told him to turn around, his soul told him to push forward. Stuck between the emotional plain of a human's conscience and fortitude. Brim began to scream with fustration as they moved closer to the bumper to bumper traffic jam.

Hwoarang had followed his judgement and was focusing all his energy for a loud eruption as well. Brim had gained on Hwoarang, but was focusing less on the task at hand or was he just holding back. Hwoarang could sense the unrest that lied within Brim. Brim was 50 feet from the rows of cars when he snapped.....

Brim: (screaming) AHHHHH!

Brim's car began to glow like the surface of the sun and he disappeared with a flash. Hwoarang saw Brim disappear and was within 60 feet of the congestion and his power turned to fear, his fear turned to anger, his anger turned into power and it forced it's way into his lungs. The following scream of agony could have awaken the dead.

Hwoarang: AHHHHHHH!!!!!

A single spark of lightning dropped down on him from the sky and his car vanished.

*scene change*

Prozac turned off the highway and headed for the last place that Dpredator was sighted on radar. It was a 2 lane road that was right off the highway. Prozac creeps down it with his eyes open and constantly moving. He could see something like a car in the distance, but it seemed partially destroyed. He pulls closer and it becomes clear that it was some kind of Porche.

Prozac: It's him...

He stops and jumps out of his car. His rifle was aimed forward, the laser site scanning the car and its surroundings. The car itself had been majorly damaged. It looks as if someone started to take the car apart and stopped.

Prozac: (to himself) No wonder we couldn't see him, he destroyed or someone destroyed all the scanners.

Prozac can barely hear some kind of whistling noise, suddenly reazing what it is. He slides over his hood and lands behind his car. A missle hits the ground infront of the Lamborgini and explodes violently. The lamborgini's shield asborbs most of it and Prozac slowly begins to move...

Prozac: (getting up very slowly) What the hell was that....?

*episode 14 coming soon*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac barely looked over his hood and scaned the area. Across the street is a large chained fence with a large open entrance. Obvious construction vehicle tracks fill the pathway. Their constant entering and exiting spread dirt across the paved asphault.

Prozac: (trying to remember the angle) It had to be from that unfinished building.

Prozac pulled his gun scope up to his eye, still looking barely over the hood. He scanned the ten level mathematic mural of concrete, steel, and wood balance planks.

Prozac: (to himself) Nobody.....I wonder if he has anymore of those rockets

Prozac shakes his head, feeling the bravest yet, crawls to the back end of his car. Prozac counts his blessings and jumps up, running around his car and across the street. He hears another whistle and looks up to see the large projectile with smoke trailing it, heading straight at him. He picks up his pace and the rocket's violent explosion shakes the ground behind him. Prozac keeps his pace and heads straight for the building.

Prozac: (realizing how close to death he was) I could feel the heat on the back of my neck.

Still running, 50 yards from the instinctive shelter. Prozac hears another whistle. He ignores it and suddenly is thrown forward, sliding him right under the building. Prozac stands up, dusting the accumulated dirt of his armor. His ear's ring from the explosion, his perceptions feel altered and cause him to stagger.

Prozac: (to himself) I might be in a little over my head

He walks further into the first level, the floor is a smooth concrete but covered in dirty. The loud humming that blocks his hearing starts to fade out, and his senses seem to restore. He can now hear the echoing noise of an elevator lowering and hitting the ground. Prozac jumps and drops behind a large cluster trash bins filled with wood scraps. He watches four soldiers step off the elevator, the fifth walking into view.

Soldier: Spread out!

The other guards follow orders and head out in several different directions. Prozac checks his remaing clips and licks his lips.

Prozac: Time to earn the paycheck.....

*scene change*

The city is in a state of paranoia. The streets hardly ever filled with a large crowd, with people fearing for their lifes. Heavily armed soldiers used street corners and bus stations as beacon points. The last census reported the population near one million, but it recently looked more like one hundred thousand. The highways stayed busy, gaurded by fleets of police vehicles that constantly flowed with the daily traffic. A semi-truck, grinding the road solo, saw nothing but clear road ahead.

Truck Driver: This war is driving me crazy, I got to get this load in before nightfall

He rubs his eyes and tries to focus on staying between the lines. A spark of lightining flashes far ahead of him and a red Supra appears, blurring over the horzion after the brightness subsides.

Truck Driver: What tha.....

His words are broke by another flash of lightning and a green evolution blurring over the horzion.

*scene change*

President Ghost and Professor Light are still sitting in the secret radar room. Professor Light jumps.

Light: They they are!

Ghost: Only three miles from the target, Hwoarang is 30 yards ahead.

Light: (looking at the mission time left) They have plenty of time, this is far from what I expected.

Ghost: The Skyliner will be glad to hear about this

*scene change*

Hwoarang and Brim jump off the highway and stop at the first red light. Their cars randomly sparking faint energy. Hwoarang looks over at Brim who is making faces at him and reving his engine.

Hwoarang: (over s-link) Why did we stop?

Brim: (laughing) I don't know, force of habit

The light turn greens and they both peel off the right. Hwoarang hears the familiar computer voice.

Computerized Voice: You are currently 1 mile from your target

Hwoarang: (over s-link) You hear that Brim? Get ready!

The red targeting circle on his windsheild gets bigger and bigger as Hwoarang follows a long curve, straightening out he sees that the mission leads him to a specific spot in a small underground parking lot. Hwoarang pulls in, followed by Brim. Hwoarang parks at his destination and the voice is heard again.

Computerized Voice: Congratulations, you have sucessfully reached your destination. Your new objective is to sit in your vehicle and wait for further instructions. By the way, your in triad terrioty. Expect company soon.

Hwoarang: What?!!!

Brim: (over s-link) My friend told me about the Triads, you think you have killed one but then more pour out of the shadows.

Hwoarang: This is broad daylight though, what can we expect?

Their conversation is interupted by the screeching of tires and ten vans surrounding them.

Brim: Uh-oh....I thought we were after someone from the Coalition

One van slides right infront of them. The door slides open quickly and ten mp5 armed gaurds pour out in an almost synchranized fashion. Hwoarang and Brim clench their steering wheels, their eyes watching as the gaurds surround the cars. Another figure steps out of the van, he is dressed in a dark green tuxedo with an even darker green tie. He motions for them to step out of the vehicle, his circular green glasses reflecting the overhead lights. Hwoarang and Brim open their doors and step out. The figure motions for them to come to him, the supra and evolution close their doors and engage their shields.

Figure: Wow, automatic locking systems. It's really been awhile since they have trained anyone

Brim: By they, you mean?

Figure: Ghost and Light of course, excuse me for not introducing myself, the name is Cucumba

Hwoarang: Your supposed to be dead, or at least that is what the news told everyone. You were killed in some kind of territorial war.

Cucumba: (smiling) As you can see I am very much alive, being dead makes your life a little more peaceful

Hwoarang: Well, my name is Hwoarang and this is Brim

Cucumba: I was aware of their being a third member?

Brim: Yes, Dpredator, he wasn't getting used to the car so he wasn't feeling up for this

Cucumba: That's a shame, shall we begin the mission?

Hwoarang: Mission? I thought this was supposed to be training?

Cucumba: Heh, still haven't caught on. The future is now, your training was getting used to the cars.

Cucumba: (smiling) Follow us, if you can

Cucumba motions his gaurds and they pile into the van, Cucumba follows. Hwoarang and Brim step towards their cars, the shields drop and doors open. They jump in, only to watch as the vans spark with lightning and blur out of the garage.

Hwoarang: (over s-link) Are you believing this?

Brim: No i'm not

*episode 15 coming soon*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hospital was quiet and hardly busy this time of year. Most students were on vacation, or in this case, preparing for urban war. The Gureatsu Skyliner layed in his bed, the sound of his heart moniter was beeping with a normal pace. His face grown pale from the denied exposure of the sun. Outside his room sat a nurse at a desk, focused on her crossword puzzle. The nurse's room had two exits. One to the Skyliner's room and the other to the rest of hospital. Right outside that door was a long hallway that turned right, but a shadow proved the appearance of someone coming around the corner. The figure smiled as he turned and silently crept down the hallway with haste. Right infront of the door, he disappeared.

The nurse was frustated with her current puzzle, so she turned the page and reached for cup of coffee. Suddenly, the book turned back a couple pages like a strong wind had went across the room. She looked up, her face filled with fear as she scanned her surroundings. Her life flashed before her eyes, and she remembered President Ghost's words.

Ghost: Angela if you hear,see, or feel anything, head straight for that door

Nurse: (to herself) Oh no!....Skyliner!

She got up slowly and moved silently to Skyline's recovery room. Cracking the door, her eyes went straight to the Skyliner. Who was resting peacefully. She opened the door more and looked around, nothing. She shook her head and closed the door, walking back to her desk with a face of questioning. She turned the pages back to her place and returned to her world of cross-puzzles.

*scene change*

President Ghost stared intently at the radar, watching Hwoarang and Brim as they began to move again.

Ghost: Hmmm, they must have just met Cucumba eh Professor Light? Professer Light?

Ghost turned to see no one was in the room but him.

Ghost: Hmm, Light must have something he needed to do. Cucumba can handle it from here. I think I'll go check on the Skyliner.

*scene change*

The Skyliner's eyes squinted a little as he lay still, but his heart rate moniter still normal. A shadow began to rise from the ground right infront of his bed, followed by the sudden appearance of a dark figure. It was Professor Light...

Light: You were one of my greatest students, probably the greatest. I remember when you first came to the academy. (smiling) You were so young and so hateful to the other students. You felt if they couldn't keep up with you then they had no place at this academy.

Light: (smirking) Prozac changed all that didn't he? You guys were like rivals. If it wasn't being first in line for lunch, it was winning the decathlons, or changing the entire training system itself. You had a nack for breaking records eh?

Small sparkles of green light began to randomly appearing around Professor Light.

Light: But, you know too much

*scene change*

The nurse jumped as the door to the hallway began to open, President Ghost peeking his head in..

Ghost: (smiling) Hey Angela, is he sleeping?

Nurse Angela: Yeah, his heart rate his normal and everything.

Ghost: (opening the door and walking in) It'll just be a short visit then

President Ghost walked towards the door and opened it...

Ghost: (his eyes wide) Light what are you doing!

Professor Light noticed Ghost and raised his right hand, the green speckles forming into the shape of knife.

Light: Akari-Ken! (Blade of Light)

The room glows with an eerie green as Light jumps up into the air, approaching particles of green enlarging the blade.

Ghost: (screaming) Light, No!

President Ghost forms both his hands into a fist, looking down as he slams the opposite knuckles together. Black energy began rising around him....

Ghost: (opening both his hands and pushing them forward) Gyakufuu-Wu! (Adverse Wind of Wu)

Still rising, Light turned his head, his eyes lit wide open. He knew it was over and laughed. A black hazed hurricane of wind beamed at Light, pushing him away from the Skyliner. The wall crumbled as Light was flung through it, his scream grew silent and then began to get louder as he disappeared from view. His voice echoed as he made his descent to death. President Ghost ran to the edge of the room and looked down, he was twenty five floors up and could barely see Light's lifeless body amongst the rubble.

President Ghost stared with a sadness filled amazement, as he stared down at Light. He remembered the good times they had and how they pledged to each to other as kids.

Light: Were best friends right?

Ghost: (smiling) Right!

Light: Then lets swear from this day that we got each others back

Ghost: I swear from this day forth...

Light: No! We have to say it together!

Light: (in unison with Ghost) I swear...from this day forth....that we will watch each others backs

President Ghost looked towards the sun as it began to set, the sky filled with clouds of purple and different shades of red.

Ghost: (his eyes began to fill with tears) Light how could you....after all these years

Ghost: (bursting into tears) How many people are going to turn on me! How deep....does this snake of trechery reach!

President Ghost stood silent as the tears rolled off his cheeks, his spirit filled with knives of anguish. Nurse Angela had witnessed the entire incident and her eyes began to fill with tears as well. She turned towards the Skyliner and noticed his eyes were open.

Nurse Angela: Oh my god, Ghost he's awake!

President Ghost turned and ran to the Skyliner. Nurse Angela ran over to the Skyliner as well.

Ghost: (smiling) Hey big guy, how are you feeling?

The Skyliner opened his mouth and both Angela and Ghost gasped. He breathed deeply then tried to form words...

Gureatsu Skyliner: I....I'm glad to see both of you. I noticed Light's energy enter the room but I couldn't move. I guess.......the sudden rush of fear woke me up

Ghost: (smiling with tears of joy) It's been so long since I've heard your voice. The Commission really got a hold of you didn't they

Gureastu Skyliner: I'm fine Ghost you can calm down......where is Prozac and the others?

Ghost: Well two of the trainees are currently with Cucumba, one has disappeared though. We expect foul play, so we sent Prozac to investigate.

*scene change*

Prozac barely peaked over the dumpster. Letting out a gasp as he notices one of the gaurds is walking straight at him.

Prozac: Damnit! If I sit here...I'll be surrounded for sure

Prozac jumped up and lines his shot, nailing the gaurd in the chest. The gaurd grabs his fresh wound and hits the ground. The other gaurds reacted quickly and head straight for him. Two of the four left begin to shoot, Prozac is forced to dunk behind the dumpster once more.

Prozac: Son of a....here goes nothing

Prozac pulls out a flashbang and hurls it over the dumpster, waiting for the "bang".

Gaurd: What is that...ohhh its a.....

*BANG*

Prozac immediately jumped to his feet and strafed around the dumpster, shooting the first two gaurds in the chest. One of the gaurds had covered his eyes though and shot frantically at Prozac. Prozac reacted by flipping to his left, landing with a low position and flying forward. He landed a stiff left drop kick to the gaurds neck. The sound of bones shattering as the gaurd fell to the ground, Prozac landing right beside him on one knee. He turned to the last gaurd.

Gaurd: Dmitri....you freak of nature!

The gaurd pulled a small knife from his back and came at Prozac with an over hand swing. Prozac moved like lightning as he grabbed the gaurd's arm with both his hands and threw him over shoulder. Still holding the gaurd's arm as he bounced of the floor. Prozac then planted his foot on the gaurd's shoulder and broke his arm.

Prozac: No time to waste

He ran towards the elevator, barely peeking around the ceiling. Looking for someone to meet his eyes from above. But no one was within view.

Prozac: (to himself) I sense you Dpredator and.....what a power. Looks like I have to do this the hard way

Prozac dropped his gun, his eyes started to glow as he stood with a perfect posture. The ground began to rumble as blinding light erupted from him in every direction, oh how bright it was....

*episode 16 coming soon*

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooo! more fanficage!

you're doing a good job as always Hwo.

can't wait to see more!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun went down as the stars randomly appeared in the sky. Hwoarang and Brim chased the vans that held Cucumba and his henchmen. Traffic was low, so the chase's difficulty was only debated by the amount of turns Cucumba and his minions took. Cucumba lead the two towards the highway and hit an on ramp, Hwoarang and Brim followed suit.

Brim: (over s-link) There fast but it seems like we can keep up with them.

Hwoarang: Indeed, I wonder if and where they're leading us.

Hwoarang and Brim jumped at the unfamiliar voice over the s-link.

Cucumba: Yes, It was very admirable that you can keep up with us, but the trick is for how long.

Hwoarang: How long?! Are we going to joy ride forever?

Cucumba: Thats for you to figure out.

Hwoarang gritted his teeth.

Hwoarang: (to himself) This guy is nuts, there is a war going on and he wants to play games!

A voice echoed in Hwoarang's head.

Cucumba: Temper, Temper. You are strong Hwoarang, but you are too assumptious and judgemental.

Hwoarang: (to himself) How....did he?

Cucumba: Just go with the flow and try to keep up with us.

Hwoarang and Brim gasped as Cucumba and the others increased their speed and dissappeared over the horizon. It was almost dark, Hwoarang and Brim could only see past there headlights and it frustrated them.

Hwoarang: How am I supposed to see, is there some kind of nightvision thing or....

The car's voice appeared once again.

Computerized Voice: Engaging Nightvision.

Hwoarang eyes lit up as a grid slowly scrolled across the windshield, turning everything green and improving his vision.

Hwoarang: (over s-link) Brim, hey if your having trouble seeing just say nightvision

Brim: Nightvision? huh what?

Brim gasped as he saw the grid scroll across his windshielf as well.

Brim: Hey man thanks for the tip! Lets catch those crazy people!

Hwoarang: If your up to it, I am. Let's do this!

Hwoarang and Brim focused on their inner-energy and built it up, screaming as they sent it to their hands. The Supra and Evoluton both sparked violenty and their wheels began to glow even more. They were starting to gain speed as the cars started to flash. They began to gain on Cucumba, blurring down the highway.

Gaurd: Is that them?

Cucumba: Wow, there powerful.

Brim and Cuc shook the vans when they flew past them. A sonic boom soon followed and shook the vans even more.

Cucumba: Where do they think they're going?

Hwoarang gritted his teeth as the amazing amount of energy cycled from his chi to the car, his hands sparked violently and his eyes began to glow red. Brim watched as Hwoarang left Cucumba, his gaurds, and him in the dust.

Brim: (over s-link) Hwoarang, what are you doing?

Hwoarang didn't reply and Brim watched as one of the van's burned past him.

Cucumba had grabbed the steering wheel, and as was chasing Hwoarang.

Cucumba: Slow down Hwoarang, your losing control.

Hwoarang: Shut up, you don't know anything about me.

Cucumba pulled up alongside Hwoarang, and waved his hand. Hwoarang froze up and his car started slowing down, forcing him to pull over. Hwoarang sat motionless as Cucumba pulled over a couple yards infront of him. Brim pulled over behind Hwoarang and quickly got out, watching Cucumba do the same. Brim was about to touch the door when Cucumba stopped him.

Cucumba: I don't think you feel like getting fried.

Brim: Oops, good point.

Cucumba waved his hand again, the Supra's door flew open and Hwoarang still lay motionless. Cucumba snapped his fingers and Hwoarang woke up. He jumped up, his eyes lit wide.

Hwoarang: What happen, where am I?

Brim: (in shock) He doesn't even know where he is?

Cucumba: A side effect of my hypnosis, give him 5 to 10 minutes. Alright, well this part of our training is obviously over. We need to head back to the Academy. Ghost and I have some things to discuss, including this.

Cucumba motioned two gaurds to pick Hwoarang up out of his car.

Cucumba: Be careful not to touch the car, it might still be conducting.

Brim: We'll he be alright?

Cucumba: Oh, most definately. You two guys are talented, Hwoarang just got carried away. Hwoarang will ride with me, one of my gaurds will drive his car back. Are you up to driving?

Brim: Yeah, I'll follow.

Cucumba and his guards, carrying Hwoarang, walked back to their van. Brim ran and jumped into his car, watching as a gaurd got into Hwoarang's car. The gaurd grabbed Hwoarang's steering wheel and quickly let go.

Gaurd: Ouch! That is hot! Computer, cool steering wheel.

Computerized Voice: Panel Cooled

The vans pulled back onto the highway, bluring over the horizon. The Supra and Lancer Evolution followed.

*scene change*

The Skyliner had been moved to a new room and was recovering at an amazing rate, Nurse Angela removed his IV and stepped back as President Ghost stood beside the bed. The Skyliner slowly sat up, using his hands that shook and even sparked with energy as he regained his strength right before there very eyes.

Nurse Angela: I can't take this anymore. What is that......what is going on? Professor Light was glowing and you were glowing and now the Skyliner is conducting electricity for christ sake!

Ghost: Angela, you must promise to never tell anyone about what you just saw. It is for the safety of the Skyliner and the safety of this acadamy.

Nurse Angela: What do you people have some kind of super powers or something?

The Skyliner turned to Angela and smiled.

Gureatsu Skyliner: I'll try to explain. You see, it is known that the human body requires energy to survive. You always hear people say " I'm out of energy, I don't have the energy, or I'm full of energy." What they don't know is they are admitting a basic fact. Humans have the ability to yield energy. Now with extensive training and hitting the gene pool jackpot, you can manipulate energy to an amazing degree.

Ghost: That's almost how I originally put it, but do you understand?

Nurse Angela: uh...yeah...I think I'm going to go have a cup of coffee.

She walks out of the room and heads toward the coffee machine.

Nurse Angela: So this is a school for the gifted. No wonder I was so good at healing them, they had freaking super powers. Maybe, we can just win this war.

She smiled.

*episode 17 coming soon*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol this "energy" is like chakra now :p w00t the star, Skyline, is back in action!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad Hwoarang, I love your style. You are now on my 86-list for the fight club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom