Orange-ness!

Best answers
could you give me a link to BTL please?anyway it looks fantastic.are you gonna make ssj2 and 3 to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:
could you give me a link to BTL please?anyway it looks fantastic.are you gonna make ssj2 and 3 to?
*points to sig*
Going to go up to ssj4, so yes ssj2-3 he will do, if he decides to stay helping btl, that is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o'course i will ^_^

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
heh, im going for cell saga style, he never had a sign on his gi when he had a wrapped around belt, only when he had a tied belt ;)

Thing about the skintone Legend is, ive done what you said, i altered the hue and the saturation slightly, but if i go more than -3 on the hue it looks way too pink. Plus in dbz due to the fact of many many different animators working on it throughout the 10 years or so it was animated you'd find it understandable that the hues of colours changed every so often, even from one scene to another they'd use different colours, especially if it was different lighting. If you look at the manga colours the skintones are even more orange than mine, due to the fact that the only ink colours he could use to get the right colour is red and yellow/add more water to make it paler. Im going to see if i can change it anymore, but when i try as i say it doesnt look right to me... take a look at these to see how it can change hugely:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/example2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/example1.jpg

i'll see what i can do though =P
hmmm yeah i guess you're right about that, but you have to take into consideration that these are all scanned in pics or whatever they will always be different than the real thing outside the internet, most of them are edited or lost colours due to quality. You can especially see that if you find the same pictures but scanned in by different people.

In any case i think the normal form is about right now, but the ssj form should be a little more pink.

But in any case pick what looks best according to you, because it is your model afterall.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=D...
it's pointless for me to say it...
it's awesome man! like i said before, it definatly has you're special style in it, which i love!
the proportions...the face..

awesome work! keep em' comming =D

dor

Best answers
its great work to bad its not for esf can you give me alink to the othere mod?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it is for esf, look at raventrunks signature for the link.
or even at davids :p

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should change the name of them topic to Ownage-ness!

Keep it upeh Davideh!

now I like it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wahoo !!

If it's for ESF, i will maybe finally change the original model (the other Goku model don't satisfy me).

Really nice work, u're good man ;)

Best answers
I really like this Goku model, great job David, can't wait till it's released.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg an update!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow dude that looks awsome. You're probbly the new DarkSun. :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is it? DarkSun was ****ing awsome when he was modeling/skinning D:

looking great dave! i knew if i procrastinated enough, that you would do the hair without me :D

Best answers
Nice! I'm loving the ssj3 hair.
But something is wrong with the side view of the ssj2 hair. I don't think those front spikes should be sticking forward like that. In ssj 2 the hair in general faces more backwards then in ssj 1.

Though i love the unique style to it (you can recognize your drawings in them) they aren't really looking like what they should be looking like.

Especially the ssj3 looks of allthough the hair is pretty much spot on. He just doesn't remind me of the real thing from the show.

Can you show me which ref you used?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude you are too good to be true :)

i like side view the most, can you zoom in please?

you have some rough style on the face skin which i dont like
bah you wont even listen to me so i wont criticise it (dont want to make j00 mad)

keep it up

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
thats an insult isnt it -_-
dont get darksun confused with dark "ONE",

darksun made one of the most unique krillin and goku models the modding comunity has ever seen,

darkone however, repeatedly ripped his way to fame, being banned more than 4 times in the process. I would physically throw down a flight of stairs, drag him back up and repeat if given the oppurtunity. (cuz i was among those he ripped from ^^)

(you may remember him as ultra33gokussj, robvandam, or ,,,,, well i know there were about 3 more aliass he used to ban evade with just cant remember em off the top of my head)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh Mr. Andresson?

hehe david, its looking secksi

Best answers
Dont get much better than that, love the style and accuracy. My only suggestion would be to continue working your depth of colour. An enthusiastic thumbs up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom