Optional idea for the kaioken attack

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
My idea for the Esf final Devs to maybe include the kaioken attack without unbalance the power between the other characters.
I think the kaioken attack is a important ability for goku in the Story of DBZ and maybe you guys think about to include the kaioken anyway. =)

When you overpower with goku in the basic form and when he is at maximum you can see how the aura become from white/blue to red and you keep powering up increase his powerlevel even more but draining his life instead(example: when goku has in basic form 500 lifepoints draining 1 makes +500 for powerlevel), till the time of the overpowering status be over or you're getting hit.

i dont know how much work this would make for you to do this, or this even be possible to do it.
You guys do an amazing work and your mod will be something real special about DBZ games on PC so keep up :D i hope you soon find a 2d artist :D

i hope you understand what i was trying to say, im sorry but my english isnt very well but im still learning :D

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM had the same concept for Kaioken, while you are using it, just drain your HP. It was still AWESOME though, lol. I just loved the noise it made when you swoop'ed

A very high pitched whine really. Maybe to balance it further, make it so Goku's energy recharges at half speed for 10 seconds after using it or something.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
EVM had the same concept for Kaioken, while you are using it, just drain your HP. It was still AWESOME though, lol. I just loved the noise it made when you swoop'ed

A very high pitched whine really. Maybe to balance it further, make it so Goku's energy recharges at half speed for 10 seconds after using it or something.
That's right.. EVM had that, and it was actually quite balanced, if I remember correctly. Would be nice to have it in ESF:F :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM and balance in the same sentence o_O

Now ive seen everything.

In any case we will not be adding an EVM style Kaioken, nor will we be adding an ECX style Kaioken.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
But in Evm and Ecx the kaioken is as a move you can choose like the kamehameha.

My idea is only to push the powerlevel by using the turbo and hold the button till he would start the kaioken, not as a skill you have to choose first, more like a specify character ability. Maybe you can do something like this for all characters. =)

as example: when gohan getting mad, his powerlevel increase soo much, for esf you could make it like, when you got 20% of your lifepionts left it would increase his powerlevel, like a passive berserker you know: i think this would personalize every char even more ;) but i guess this will take much more work, as you got already and sure it would take much time ^^

i would help if a can, but i dont know much of programming and stuff ^^ but maybe with a little Crash course i may be able to give you a hand ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have something like that for all the characters. Its called turbo boosting. You can boost your turbo from the standard 1.25 multiplier all the way up to 1.75. It increases speed and PL but drains your KI at a super fast rate.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
exactly this is what i mean^^
you can make it into a kaioken just by making the aura change into red and there we got a kaioken attack^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM and Balance in the same sentence. Mind Blow. Kaioken glitch broke Kaioken. Then again Kaioken made it broken anyway. RYUKEN was..... lol....

The thing Kaioken should be is another transformation that just gives a small speed boost and thats it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly this is what i mean^^
you can make it into a kaioken just by making the aura change into red and there we got a kaioken attack^^
That wont work. The nature of the charge means it will never really be active for more than a second or 2. Better leave it than get a backlash about 2 second kaioken or how using it makes you loose all KI.

The thing Kaioken should be is another transformation that just gives a small speed boost and thats it.
Kaioken is not a transformation. Its a power up. Just like Majin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom