OPM ----------------- booble arttopic

Best answers
Swing and a miss. I don't normally post in the Showcase section. My name's so sacred, you can't even say it here. So don't, it's super secret.

Hmmm... I do think you should crop the sky, but add to the bottom? What would you add? The skull is already a beautiful capper down there. Or do you simply plan on zooming in on the characters to fill the void? I don't know about making the man in the middle bigger than the other three... Wouldn't that look strange in that his arm is resting on the girl's sword/ore/whatever the hell you'd call that?

Just noticed... the half nekked dude with the orange hair. He looks kinda strange with all that muscular definition and no abs. Well, actually upon further investigation, he has abs it's just that his pant's are a quick jerk from falling off his skinny ass, so forget I said anything. If you're still looking for something to offset the bridge, you could make a bit of the sun peeking out of the mountains. But then again, that's not that great an idea considering something as bright as the sun would take your eyes away from the focal point. Maybe a dim sun or an ultra pale sliver of a moon, I don't know. I'm not exactly qualified to give any real advice; do what you like.

Best answers
SOME@$$h0l3!

okay im having a crisis... and a headache. which positioning do u think is better? cover one eye at a time if it helps. and if u choose the one on the right ill either make the skull bigger or add a few more bones to make it more texturized.
im not too sure i like the left one cuz the 3 people are too centered.... ack. im not sure if i even like these better than my first draft.........
just for reference... (first draft)

which of these positionings are better? (less sky, more bottom, less bottom more sky?)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the version on the left is better, imo more sky is more interesting than a dark forground, personally your focal point is too centered if the characters are moved up because its vertically centered your focal point. It may be centered horizonally on the left one, but i think it works because the guys face isnt dead center, its just below, and the way the whole picture is constructed it looks alot more balanced. Plus those clouds guide nicely into the bridge from the top and add more to the flow. Just my thoughts anyway Im always biased towards an orange sky.

Best answers
So she says it anyway...

The left is better by a longshot. In the one on the right, the characters seem to far up. That may be the way to go when you're printing a text publication but it just doesn't seem to fly with art. In all honesty though, the original draft looked like a winner to me.

Best answers
i didn't say ur name .... i just think ur one hell of an... . @$$ wipe... *cough*. :laff: ;)

yea... i tihnk i liked the original draft better, but something does bother me a bit. maybe i shouldnt make the character's so much bigger. i enlarged them by 13%

Best answers
Right!

Yeah, I noticed. The new location of the middle man's hilt covers up that one zombie's face, which is somewhat lame. That, and the woman's foot hits in a different spot so now she looks like she's doing the splits over that hole in the earth. Might leave her open to the prying eyes of a voyeur hanging out in the crater. Kinda kinky....... yeah. Do these people have names, you know, so I can stop referring to them as "dude in the middle" or "broad trying to compensate for something she doesn't even have?" It makes my well structured sentences seem longer than usual.

Best answers
haha... funny.. actually no they really dont have names yet. uhh i can say that creepy guy to the right, his last name is arroyo. and the guy sitting down, his last name is also arroyo. brothers? could be...

but no first names yet......

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
I personally like the first one better. >:E

Linda am so sexo! \o/ (and her art too)
lol same linda from gmo? didn't know she posted here too
/nick orgaSMO
JAJA !_! so sexointeractive >:E~~~~

anyways...
left one is definitely better then the right one

memories \o/

Best answers
is gmocentral still even alive? i thought it didnt exist anymore....

Best answers
mmk... so i experimented ...

with colors. :p

and before i continue trying to finish coloring this... adding details and textures and such i dont know what environment i want.
i kinda like both, but im kinnnnnnnnnnda leaning toward the left side cuz it's so pretty....
and yet the right side has an atmospheric look. i don tknow what to pick... poo. i think i want whatever looks best as a poster, and yet i dont want to lose the artistic quality... of it. make sense?

any opinions on this?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
left is=peaceful right=chaos

What do you look for?

Best answers
darn... alright.... i think....... i see your point. ill just finish this in a few days and be done with it. :)
thanx!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the one on the left is great, but the background somehow doesnt seem to fit with the foreground therefore right > left =/

Best answers
this is probably the last preview you will see before the "VERY ALMOST LAST DRAFT BEFORE FINAL" picture........ anyway this screenshot is without the background cuz the filesize is too big for me to work on both the characters and the background... so im doing it separately so my laptop wont crash and die. oh yea, and this screenshot is only 1/3 of the real size. sadly i dont think the other three guys are as hot as she is.... *cough*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cute !_!
and no gmocentral died long long ago :(
Humpie sometimes ( like once a month ) joins IRC but that's about it

Best answers
Wow that face looks so clean, how do you do it.
Doesn't that take ages to make everything look as crisp as that.
I know i couldn't make myselfd do it. But it's great that you can.

And have you decided on a background yet? If not i would say i like the left one better but then again it's true that the right one suits it better. Maybe try to work with more contrasting colours instead of just red while still holding to that chaotic look.

Best answers
mmmk i lied. here's another preview... without the bakcground cuz the filesize is too big for me to work on both the characters and the bakground. doesnt look that much different cuz its so small, but on actual size its mucho different. :)
im still working on it... not satisfied+ not done rendering their bodies. i feel bad for taking so long... so busy and so lazy. i think this gives way too much away but watever....

old

new

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reminds me of KH and more realistic style ... just teh PWNAGE XD

Linda ya rock!!! also sup with Tales? (nick of thise forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom