Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movento said:
i finished mine,polycount is 1264.other versions are coming soon.

Biceps are way to big(compared to arms), he is way to fat, and his head doesnt really look like tien's head, eclipses tien looks neat, but theres something weird with the shoulders (where the arms start) it looks like there is a little line there, but this will probably go away with a skin, my vote is for eclipse's tien

Best answers
Hey Eclipse, do you mind if I use the pics of your Tien model as a reference for the Yamcha model I'm making? And I also need help with his hair... I'm having an absolute ***** of a time trying to get his long hair to look right. If anybody has some decent references for the hair, please let me see 'em. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Hey Eclipse, do you mind if I use the pics of your Tien model as a reference for the Yamcha model I'm making? And I also need help with his hair... I'm having an absolute ***** of a time trying to get his long hair to look right. If anybody has some decent references for the hair, please let me see 'em. :D
to save yourself some trouble and a ****load of polies. Just do short hair yamcha

[Edit] -----------

Uh ooohh someone's almost done skinmapping :O~~~

it's 2am i'll finish the rest tomorrow i've got class in 6 hours :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Sorry Jimesu_Evil, wth the risk of sounding like a complete ass...I kinda would. In all reality, the characters aren't even similar enough for you to need to use my Tien anyway. Sorry about that m8, but there is just no reason why you should need to use my Tien as a reference for Yamcha =\.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh- got bored and started skinning this beast :p

Best answers
Well I was only going to use the ref for the arms (I'm hopeless when it comes to muscle details) and legs, but that's alright. I'll have to find another way.

Well that skin is looking great so far, apart from the fact that he looks a bit yellow. Apart from that, good job. :D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice work so far, the pants are off the hook :). The skin needs more reds and oranges in it, it looks way to pale. Also the ab area looks funky, I would say to use David's drawover as a good refernce since it looked pretty spot on in my book :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make his scar bigger, thicker, longer and more obvious:

Looks like it's moved up and left since he got it in Dragonball :shocked:

Best answers
Damn tennik you never fail to impress me =)

No critz that aren't already mentioned ^^ can't wait to see it finished

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
meh- got bored and started skinning this beast :p

Good job so far :). I suggest that you give the skin some more tone and a fer more colors to make it look a bit more shiny/muscular. As for the folds, I suggest you add alot more lighting / shadow and small folds, in my opinion it looks more realistic that way :). If you post a front view I could do a drawover for you ,, if you want. Good job! I'll be doing this as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Good job so far :). I suggest that you give the skin some more tone and a fer more colors to make it look a bit more shiny/muscular. As for the folds, I suggest you add alot more lighting / shadow and small folds, in my opinion it looks more realistic that way :). If you post a front view I could do a drawover for you ,, if you want. Good job! I'll be doing this as well.
i think teknik's pants look very goood.. i dont relaly think he needs to tweak the pants anymore.. because that material isn't silk, i'd say his pants are of a more cotton material.. and cotton doesn't give off that much, but looks more flat colored

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dam , i luv that model

btw: i never knew eclipse liked pokemon

sirken

S
ur tein looks like he came out of real life :p i like it it's a darker shade of green then the original tein it looks better tho the ab line looks a bit to detailed and the scar is not wide enouph, the bicepts have a weird shape to the top of them too.... looks very good

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok ... dont let this project die again... so, updates?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can start pumping out the Japanese version of the soundpack the second I can turn .ogg/.ogm files into .avi's.

imkongkong said:
i think teknik's pants look very goood..
XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
might as well let you know im not available for animations...

No programs! D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been looking at how the animations are animated though a model viewer. Whats a program to make animations? I will eventually try, and see how it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom