Open Challenge

Best answers
Its been a while since I've been to these forums so I just wanna have a kind of warmup challenge, so if your uber-1337 please don't come in here just to crush a nub =P I don't care who refs either.

Best answers
i will challenge u ,bring it on, dont care who refs either ,any specific rules??

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dudiblah, to fight, read the rules in this section.

I will ref this.

The venue will be on Alcatraz, a prison island off the coast of San Fransisco.

Best answers
I hope you enjoy this place dudiblah because once Im finished with you, your gonna be staying here for a very long time!

*Edit*-.....this isan't a game match...its called a fanfic section for a reason....

Best answers
wat time should i be ready, i will win!!!!! wats the server name going to be

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a text RPG, you are clearly mistaken on the intent of this particular forum, please read the thread titled Fight Club HQ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since dublidah has mistaken this forum for an esf battle, this thread will usually die, but that's not the conclusion since i will step in and take his place. I have no smacktalk, but have your dentist on speed-dial if you know what i mean...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in which case i will gladly step in as a ref for this.

the usual best two out of three rules. tonights venue is in a massive war fortress in the year 40k, it will have a near gothic theme to it. its been damaged by massive attacks and orbital bombardments so its pretty messed up, all the inhabitants are dead and theres a final orbital bombardment being prepared, you have 10 hours before it starts. just think gothic castle and sci-fi bebbehs! let the shmako talk begin! :O

Best answers
Here you go, my first offical Fight Club Fight ;D

---------------------------------------------

As the blue portal closed behind him, Loki stepped forward, unknowing of the dangers ahead of him. Loki searched the sorrounding area, checking for any traps of the sort; taking a special notice to all the shredded metal and bodies that scattered the enormous floor area. The ceiling also showing signs of heavy assualt lay ripped open, revealing a heavy, dark sky. As Loki stepped forward, a similer sound, that of which the gate that transported him to this arena of death whirred nearby.

"Reveal yourself, for I have little patience." The young samurai called out to the darkness.

"It is I who should be warning you about patience." Remarked a young man, Iceman, who had emerged from the darkened corridor.
"Who are you and where are we?" Iceman snapped at Loki.

"I don't know where we are, and who I am is none of your business--" said the young samurai as he placed his left hand over his sheath, and his right on his sword's hilt, "But if you think I'll allow you to speak to me like that--" Slowly moving into an offencive stance Loki remarked, "Your wrong, so here you will die!"

Suddenly Loki lunged forward using almost an unfathomable speed at which he drew his sword, taking a single slash at Iceman using his Battojutsu. Jumping back Iceman instinctivly pulled out his flamberg rapier, that made its presence known as soon as it was drawn as its aura leaked out and filled a vast amount of space. Then again as instinct Iceman heaved the sword straight down on his opponent; but before the sword connected Loki disappeared and the room went silent.

"Come out coward!" Yelled Iceman already slightly frustrated with his adversary; was chasing a shadow image of Loki around the room with his eyes. Wildly swinging in the air Iceman pulled back into a corner to calm himself and take a moment to focus; but a moment was too long.

As he had just stepped back, Loki had reappeared and once again slashed with amazing speed. Iceman noticed the attack just before it had happened and started to bend backwards, but it was already too late as there was a large gash across Iceman's chest. Then as if Iceman's sword had made an attack of its own, random chunks of razor edged ice emerged from the sword and started spraying off in all directions.

"Agh, what the hell is this?" Loki grasped his shoulder and leaned on his right leg, as the left one had been pierced by a large chunk of ice. Again backing off into the shadows Loki disappeared, but still making his after image shadows to hold off his opponent.

Iceman, shocked at what had just taken place quickly recovered from the minor wound inflicted upon him and focused upon his sword; which had just acted on its own accord. Figuring as the sword would now be more powerful, he swung it hoping that more ice would be flung out. To his dismay none of the sort happened, and once again taking a moment too relax was all it took for Loki to strike again.

"Ryu Mei Sen!" Suddenly Loki appeared by Iceman, slamming the sword guard and scabbard togeather creating a deafening sound that rendered Iceman shocked for a few seconds. Enough time that Loki landed Horizontally on the wall, flipped, and kicked off; flying towards his enemy.

Then he once again used his Battojutsu, but this time at its true speed; ripping through Iceman's clothes and ripping open the skin on his back.

Best answers
Isan't there some kind of 24 hour post rule? Its been like 2-3 days now, im getting sick of waiting ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy cra....cow... ive forgot about this match... i'll have it posted before tommorrow

Best answers
Oh my dear god...im in two fights matchs right now...and both my opponents HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WEEK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom