Open Challenge [first fight]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i wanna try this out so comon. Anyone who wants to try to verbaly bash
my face in can come on in the ring. I read the rules and i think i get it, so come on :devgrin:.

[enix sweats uncontrollably waiting for his first combatant.]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time for 2 first timers to duke it out in an all out battle of duking! >:E I shall fight yee! As soon as I'm done typing this remarkably beautiful work of art called a Bio :)

Best answers
I will ref this battle to the best of 3 rounds.

The venue will be a wide open sewers area (like in the One Step Closer vid clip by Linkin Park). Use your imagination.

Begin teh trash talk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, your goin down Phoenix. Down further then the sewers we will
be doing battle in. You are no different from the rest of the trash
that inhabits these disgusting underground wastelands. Brace
yourself my friend for this will be a battle that you will never forget.

[man, trash talking is so much fun :laff: ]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, your so right, a battle i won't ever forget because i'm going to enjoy every second of the pain you have to endure. When I'm through with you, not even the rats in these sewers will want to go near you. Your going to wish none of this ever happened! >:E

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHA! Nice, ok do we start now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We both gaze into eachothers eyes as KelesK opened the manholes that led to our battle ground. We
both descend into the sewers that where chosen to be our battle gorund. The stench of the sewer was enough to make both of us
puke right there on the spot, but we both held it in to prove to one another that we could bare it.

That didn't last very long since FirePhoenix couldn't hold it any longer and puked all over his self. Enix watched as Firephoenix puked
and laughed at his weak stomach. Enix knew if Firephoenix couldn't endure the stench of the sewers he couldn't endure the battle any better.
FirePhoenix looked at Enix with disgust because of the evil grin he had on his face.

And as FirePhoenix was glaring at Enix, Enix opened open up his mouth and said "Whats a matter?" "Can't handle a little sewage?".
This only made FirePoenix more angry and he decided to make the first attack. He wiped the puke off his shirt and dashed towards enix
with nothing but hate in his eyes. Enix knew this was a cowardly thing to do, but he had to let him get one hit in. Then FirePhoenix
stoped and dicided to gather some energy before making his first blow. Enix watched in ammusment as more and more life energy
came into FirePhoenix's body. Then Enix said "It won't do you any good". FirePhoenix stoped, and looked up at him, confused,
"Is he really that confident?" "Does he think ge can defeat me?!?".

Yet again Enix's words only egged FirePhoenix further. So he stood up straight and gave Enix a little smerk. Then he dashed toward
Enix again with no intent to stop. He delivered the first blow, throwing Enix back a good distance, but Enix cought himself in mid-air
and pushed off the sewer wall and dove towards FirePoenix. FirePhoenix watched in amazment as his opponent came hurling
towards him with such great power. Enix made contact and definitely did damage to FirePoenix, and completly choped any
ego he had left.

He was down, but didn't know what to do, he just laid there in the sewage, wondering if he could go on.
With just his opponents first attack it hurt him so much. He didn't know if he could hold out threw the battle, he wasn't sure of anything
at that very moment. He was scared, he didn't know what to do. He knew if he attacked Enix again he would only counter it.
What was he to do?.....

[we promised eachother to keep it short.]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix enters through the west passage of the sewers. Noticing every detail around him. The walls; made of brick, covered with slime and algae. The water was up to his ankles, and the smell was unbearable. Thinking to himself, These sewers are enormous, they can’t be just ordinary sewers. He began walking down the sewer slowly at first, coughing from the foul stench of the darkened pathway. A little ways down he noticed the lighting. Each light was exactly five meters from each other, which meant there were portions of darkness on the sides which could aid him in his battle.

So Enix is the person I will be fighting today eh? Thinking to himself.

This shouldn’t be too hard, sounds like a mere child, he thought in a confident attitude.

Enix entered from the east passage, gagging from the stench of the sewers, walking slowly at first, but soon got used to it, being able to walk a little faster, not paying attention to the smell. “Heh, this should be a piece of cake” He said aloud to himself. “Now to meet up with him, and put him out of his misery, and make him wish he never messed with The Great Enix!” Feeling ever more confident that he could win.

At the middle of the sewer, Enix and Fire Phoenix met up glancing at each other. Fire Phoenix with his yellow beady eyes, his all black attire, studied Enix the best he could for the first few moments he had before Enix would attack.

Seems normal to me, nothing out of the ordinary. Does this guy know who I am? Does he Have any idea what he is getting himself into. He seems like a child. I was doing missions at around his age, don’t take him lightly. He said to himself as he backed away for a little distance.

“Since you aren’t saying anything, I guess I will start out with the introduction. I am your opponent, Enix. I will also be the victor. NOW FIGHT!” After saying this, feeling confident he charged at Fire Phoenix, making water from the sewers splash around. Fire Phoenix jumped backward, high, almost hitting the ceiling of the tunnel. While gliding through the air, with Enix still chasing after him, created a ball of Ki into his right hand.

Enix suddenly stopped seeing the ball of Ki in his hand. He backed away saying “Heh, is that all the Ki you can accumulate?” as he charged up a Rasengan in his left hand. Fire Phoenix still not saying a word, landed on his feet sliding backward. “EAT THIS!” Echoed through the tunnels as Enix charged at Fire Phoenix with his Rasengan. Fire Phoenix ducked blocking the Rasengan, Enix, having a shocking look on this face, was hit in the side near his ribs, thus blowing Enix back a good 30 feet.

Enix got up, thinking to himself This is harder then I had thought, AHH, my side!. And this is just a graze. He didn’t hit me dead on. I’m going to have to get more serious. He likes to wait for openings. He hasn’t attacked me yet. Let’s see how he handles this next attack. Enix then rising to his feet, walked toward Fire Phoenix, who then got into a martial arts stance. Enix then stopped about 10 feet away from Fire Phoenix saying , “You’re stronger then I thought. That last attack was just a test though, I’ll still win, there isn’t anything you can do about it.” With that said, Enix kicked off the water, throwing his right fist at Fire Phoenix’s face.

Fire Phoenix using Ki accumulated toward his feet, jumped off of the ground, spiraling over, and behind Enix, ducking in an attempt to trip Enix. Right before Fire Phoenix’s foot, could connect with Enix’s leg, Enix swiftly thrusts his body toward the sewer waters, landing on one hand, bringing his feet into the air, and kicking Fire Phoenix dead in the chin, sending him through the air like a rag doll. Fire Phoenix regained control of his body, using his momentum, he thrusts his arms outward toward the ground, and regained balance to his feet, by this time Enix had already caught up with Fire Phoenix, round house kicking him in his right cheek, sending Fire Phoenix spinning through the air, and landing on his side.

Fire Phoenix struggled to get up, getting on one knee resting his right hand on his right knee, and using his other hand for balance. **** he is stronger then I had thought. I’m taking him too lightly. He’s young, but strong and agile. He also has a few tricks up his sleeves. But then again … He thought rising to his feet, so do I…

Best answers
Enix; Your round was very cluttered and badly set out. You need to be far more descriptive with your posts and need to include one of Fire's special attacks and two of your own.

Fire; You post, while better set out and far more descriptive flows rather badly.

Round 1 goes to Fire Phoenix.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oky I'll work on that. But um, I did use one of his special attacks. His Rasengan :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i didn't see it got judged XD I will be more discriptive.

Round 2 :O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm not mistaken it's your turn to continue the story. Except now since i won round 1 you have to build off of it. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, but you will have to wait for my next post, i will post it soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry FirePhoenix, but im going to have to post this alot later then i expected, last night i spent the night at a friends and now it's my day to go to my dads. Sorry man, just be patient ^_^>

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posting in the second round only demands that you base prior events on the winner of the first round. Thus, it does not matter who goes first in the second round, so long as both of you post as if Fire's first round actually happened.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix struggled to get up, getting on one knee resting his right hand on his right knee, and using his other hand for balance. **** he is stronger then I had thought. I’m taking him too lightly. He’s young, but strong and agile. He also has a few tricks up his sleeves. But then again … He thought rising to his feet, so do I…

Fire Phoenix smirks and says “Heh, you are better then I thought. But I will end it quick”

“Fine, then I won’t hold back.” Enix said with confidence. “Here goes” Enix said under his breath.

Enix ran toward Fire Phoenix with incredible speed. “WHAT?!?!” Fire Phoenix screamed. He knew what ever it was Enix was going to do, he wasn’t going to be able to dodge. Fire Phoenix started reverting his feet, but couldn’t move his feet fast enough do to the force of the water.

“HOUSHOU” Enix screamed, pushing his palm into Fire Phoenix’s stomach.

Fire Phoenix flew backward with a great momentum. He landed on his feet, trying to stop himself from moving backward.

“Hah! That was quick thinking. I usually never miss. Reverting your feet and pushing yourself backward like that was a smart move” Enix said as it echoed through the tunnels.

It was also a mistake Fire Phoenix thought to himself. that’s it, I have to end it now. His speed has been increasing through out this entire match, and watching what he does is too hard to react to. Time to bring him into my own world.

“Tell me something, Enix”

“Huh?”

“What do you think of my eyes?”

“Hmm, let me see” Enix said, falling into Fire Phoenix’s trap.

“What!? Where am I? These aren’t the sewers, it’s so dark, the smell, it’s gone! The water? What no water? FIRE PHOENIX WHERE ARE WE?”

Fire Phoenix chuckles saying “Physically you are still in the sewers, we are standing right across from each other. But mentally, you are inside my mind, and in my mind, what I want to happen, happens. And there is no escape for you until I say so. Now, let’s begin”

“Heh, fine let’s just see how you can add up to my Rasengan”

Enix charged at Fire Phoenix with a fully charged Rasengan, but before he made contact, Fire Phoenix disappeared. “What?!” Enix shouted with wide eyes. And with great force, Enix received a devastating knee to the back. Fire Phoenix laughed. “Again, you are in my world, you’re helpless. You’re lucky I even let you move.”

Enix got up, but by that time, Fire Phoenix had accumulated enough ki, and created two fire balls in his palms. Enix seeing this, tried to dodge, but was helpless. For some reason he couldn’t move.

Fire Phoenix threw them at Enix. On fire, Enix screamed with great pain.

“AHHHH, I’m… in… your… mind! Why…why does this hurt so damn much!?”

“You are in my mind yes. But if I told you why it hurt so much, then the secret would be revealed to this technique, and I wouldn’t want that happening.”

Fire Phoenix then, beat Enix around throwing random kicks and punches, picking him up, and throwing him.

Enix thought to himself I have to think of a way out of here, the pain hurts so much, if I get out of here, I can then beat him. I just have to think of how to get out of here.

“You are wrong about two things, 1. You will never find the weakness, so you can’t get out. And 2. Well, I guess I can be nice and show you the second reason. “CANCEL!”

Enix was returned to his body. He fell to his knees immediately, coughing up blood. He tried to scream from the pain of his flesh but couldn’t.

“Hah, see what I mean? The pain was real. You are coughing up blood from the blows to the stomach I gave to you. But I’m surprised you aren’t screaming from the burns. But also realize… you don’t have any burn marks. Physically you are completely fine, but… you are experiencing a mental breakdown.”

“I won this battle. Better luck next time kid” Fire Phoenix said walking away.

Enix, still on his knees, trying to stay awake from the pain, and trying to stay above the water so he wouldn’t drown, struggling to gain balance to his feet.

“I.. I’m not.. Not finished…”

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man, but i forfit. I have too many things on my mind right now.

Good fight though, you would have still won if i posted mine anyway :p.

cya

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doubt it. Don't Forfeit. Let's "put-it-on-hold" :) I raced through that second one anyway. I could have probably done a better job. And i have a lot to work on, like Kel said
KelesK said:
flows rather badly.
:)

PS- For some reason i wanna say Kelsek not Kelesk -.-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, but it won't be soon. We can add it to the "unfinished fights" thread.

if threads like this go there.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom