Online Shopping without credit card.

Best answers
Is there a free, secure way to do online shopping without needing a credit card(not mail), like could I somehow use my bank account or debit card to do it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
paypal is always good, but stores that accept paypal are limited

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a free, secure way to do online shopping without needing a credit card(not mail), like could I somehow use my bank account or debit card to do it?
Most debit cards act as credit cards anyway so use that?

Best answers
Most debit cards act as credit cards anyway so use that?
Debit card numbers are different then credit card numbers. A website asking for VISA woulden't acpect my Coast Capitel debit number -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A debit card most certainly isn't a credit card. Internet shopping isn't set up for minors to use, so just get your parents to help you. If they say no, well guess what, you're at their mercy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too sure if they're the same thing, but I have a check card.

That's what I use to buy things online.

Best answers
Wire transfer is one option and most of the sites support it.

Best answers
Basically, you get a payment bill online, you pay it by transfering the amount said in the bill to the bank account said in the bill, its practically same as paying your bills.
Most sites send the item you ordered after receiving the cash and it can take more time than paying with credit card or paypal. Check wikipedia, im not the best one to explain it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom