On, Off, On, Off, On Fox make up you're mind

Best answers
I keep hearing about this and i thank there just is no live action movie comeing out it will cost so much money for the beams and flashy stuff i jus dont thank it a even may be we will se in like 2 years huh.

Best answers
even if this movie came out no true dbz fan would waste cash on this movie, there is no way they could even make the charectars resemble those in the anime! the eyes are to messed up looking to look anything close to real lol it would be the live dragonball movie (yes look it up there is one and its horriblely dubbed might i add) lol goku has like an afro, bulma has BLACK hair in it, and their all korean lol. o yea and gokus grandpa wore glasses, had a grey afro, and was skinny not chubby looking like in the series, man its so bad lol.

Best answers
that is true goten, i think the film is going to suc worse than GT did.

Best answers
i agree, the movie will suck
I think that if the movie would be made in Japan, with japanese actors the movie would look much better

Best answers
the movie will it shhh shhh shhh ...... poo....... more than GT. of course i will watch it

Best answers
well the hair in the anime looks good, could you imagine it in real life?
god that would be horrible.
actually i think it would be a good story if they stuck the the dbz style but had completly new storyline with new chars and a different title. that way it would be easier to swallow and better so fans dont have to look at it and go yuck... wtf were they thinking when they tried to do a real version of dbz

Best answers
haha it would looks so funny ..... and the actors wouldnt sound right...
have you seen the dream - cast that they have there.... with all the famous stars .. it will never happen... and they think george lucus would do the Special effects....yeah right! does he even do them for star wars......

Best answers
WTF!?! Guys, why do you doubt the movie "if" it comes out? with computer Graphics today and with the imagination of those who work for the movies, i know there not going to release a movie tyhat is going to suck, come on think bout it, Fox has some of the greatest movies in the world, why would they dissapoint us now? They wouldn't even waste their time on the movie if they think its going to suck.
Mark my words............Over 3/4 of you that say its going to suck ass and wont spend the money, is going to make a topic or post in a topic saying "I cant wait till the movie comes out! it looks so sweet, not what i had ex[ected at all..." im going to keep a tab on all of you that say that and rub it in your face when it comes out.
Also you guys no that tere was a real live dbz movie in Japan or china or somehwhere, its kinda funny, cause its not graphicaly fit and the clothes arnt exactly like the char but you should do a search, i found it on accident. its pretty cool compared to some things.The movie i think came out in late 80's ealry 90's i think.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it

Fox have made crap before and can do it again

Nobody that has been saying it's crap is going to change their mind without watching it for themselves

Too many DBZ freaks will be like "OMG BEST MOVIE EVAR THEY SHOULD MAKE MORE AND DO LIKE THE WHOLE SERIES IT WOULD ROXOR OMG VEGETA HE WAS SO VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111"

And how can you trust that

Best answers
Lol no movie that is based on a game or anime or even real life isnt accurate. I only mention Troy as the leader of history-killing movies ,and the list will go on infinately.

Oh yeah and "OMG BEST MOVIE EVAR THEY SHOULD MAKE MORE AND DO LIKE THE WHOLE SERIES IT WOULD ROXOR OMG VEGETA HE WAS SO VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111 11111111"
:p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
WTF!?! Guys, why do you doubt the movie "if" it comes out? with computer Graphics today and with the imagination of those who work for the movies, i know there not going to release a movie tyhat is going to suck, come on think bout it, Fox has some of the greatest movies in the world, why would they dissapoint us now? They wouldn't even waste their time on the movie if they think its going to suck.
Wow, thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

Look how many crappy movies not just Fox, but any production company have made in the past. Do you think they sat there and went, wow, this movie sure sucks, let's release it anyways? No, of course they didn't, it's up to the people to decide what sucks or not, and the DBZ movie hasn't even come out yet (assuming there is a movie :rolleyes:) and people already think it's going to suck, really says a lot doesn't it?

Some things are just better left on their original medium. Look how many book -> movie disasters there have been.

I'd like to requote you
Fox has some of the greatest movies in the world, why would they dissapoint us now? They wouldn't even waste their time on the movie if they think its going to suck.
And I'd like to further push this
why would they dissapoint us now?
Why do you praise Fox like they have never dissapointed us in the past? As if all their movies were instant classics? Well, allow me to enlighten you.

Bend it Like Beckham
Daredevil
Dude, Where's my car?
Freddy Got Fingered
From Justin to Kelly
Glitter
Home Alone 3
Kung Pow!
Lake Placid
Like Mike
Shallow Hal
Speed 2
Star Wars: Episode 1
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Swimfan
Welcome to Mooseport

Let me guess, Fox said these movies were going to be good too, right? And if Fox says it, it has to be true! :O

Best answers
well i personally liked dude where's my car but thats cause its just stupid funny lol. But even with all the computer graphics their able to do today there is NO way they can capture the eyes of any DBZ Charectar and make it look natural in any way. as you have said fox makes great movies, but id say only a few, their not gods at movies -_-. If there is going to be a DBZ movie, yes i would look at the screen caps and probably give them props on some stuff but i doubt i would on anything to do with the people, esspecially the SSJ hair....knowing fox they would cut and paste the SSJ hair from a DBZ pic and edit each frame so the hair follows lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I guess it's time to repeat this in all caps, hoping that maybe it'll leave something of an impact that way:

JUST BECAUSE SOME WEBSITE HAS A NEWS BULLET SUBMITTED BY NOBODY WORTH MENTIONING DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PRESUMED NEWS THEREIN IS TRUE. :0\

I was trained in media while in college and believe me--Fox, nor any major company, would be wasting their time on a DBZ movie right now while the popularity is sub-par. It would have been done years ago, and if it were done now, it probably wouldn't be so bad, but I doubt that anyone would care either way.

I'm pretty positive that it's not real in the first place, anyhow. The original news source came from some php-nuke whoring punk's bootleg-ass DBZ fansite. Some ******* put it on DBZ.com, and what a bad idea that was, because now it looks "official" and "real."

I say we just drop it, guys. It ain't happenin'. :0\

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Why do you praise Fox like they have never dissapointed us in the past? As if all their movies were instant classics? Well, allow me to enlighten you.

Bend it Like Beckham
Daredevil
Dude, Where's my car?
Freddy Got Fingered
From Justin to Kelly
Glitter
Home Alone 3
Kung Pow!
Lake Placid
Like Mike
Shallow Hal
Speed 2
Swimfan
Welcome to Mooseport

Let me guess, Fox said these movies were going to be good too, right? And if Fox says it, it has to be true! :O

Well, ya know, that all matters on peoples opinion. I personally like the movies underlined above, and i bet some people like other movies listed too. of course, again, this all matters on opinion.

on topic:: I think that even if a live action dbz movie is going to come out, it wont be all that great. however, i bet people will still go to see it, seeing as people still went to see all the pokemon movies, and people still buy the pokemon games, etc etc. personally i would just wait till its aired on TV, because i probably wont spend money for it if it did come out. it probably will be bad, but none of can say for sure because a lot of things are possible these days with all the technology and what not. i do suggest however not to get your hopes up all you loyal hardcore dbz fans out there because this is probably fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
JUST BECAUSE SOME WEBSITE HAS A NEWS BULLET SUBMITTED BY NOBODY WORTH MENTIONING DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PRESUMED NEWS THEREIN IS TRUE. :0\
Well actually, that is quoted from ign.com, which is quite a large gaming and entertainment website, and there pretty reliable.

Though In this case, I still think that this movie is a long way from ever getting made. And in my eyes, that's a good thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you've got a point...but ign's sources could be as lame as DBZ.com's sources. We unfortunately have no way of knowing.

Best answers
Lake Placid
Like Mike
Shallow Hal
Speed 2
Dude, Where's my car?
Swimfan
I liked all those movies. ES_Tank probably knows that they wont capture the eyes, nor hair, but "they" being a big movie production company, would think of somthing to replace the eyes or hair to make it look cool. small example take Mortal Combat or another game, or cartoon made into movies. some sucked yes, but some were'nt that bad, and a pretty good job was done on some.

Best answers
Hey look

looks cool huh ? told ya that the japanese actors would be better (exept for Trunks) This is not the dbz live action movie. i just found this pics in google

Best answers
uh dude ever hear of anime conventions? i gurantee u thats what that is from, ive seen plenty of costumes like that at anime cons lol theres nothing special about them, besides look at the fabric used, its nothing a high end money production company would use for a film...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom