omg you people!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
;( i dont get u people y do u post pics of your models y not post working models 4 the game. look what i made on the computer for god sakes i draw better than most of these models, i speak for all of m y friends that come here post something usefull ;( ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
Err... Ever think about using punctuation and checking your spelling? Really, it does wonders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*scratches head*.. what does drawing have to do with modeling? modeling takes skill... drawing is just something u can learn in the 3rd grade

Best answers
uh dude calm down take a chill pill any way their WORKS IN PROGRESS AKA WIP, meaning their being made and will most likely be released later (although some projects die) they post here to get critz on how to spif them up to look the best so when they do release them they look as good as everyone would expect....if your so mad about it make your own and stop ur whining :rolleyes:

Best answers
Your a fool. First, theres no picture, second, you cant make a better model. When you can make a better model than EVERYONE, then you can brag. 'Working' models would be ones RELEASED for ESF. If you could READ, you would know this already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*you people*

are u trying to single us out as... people >_> <_<

and i agree with the other two.. ppl sometimes just make models for second opinions and never release em *like me*

Best answers
sorry

im sorry 4 over reacting i guess i was hoping for models 2 use and got mad once i found out they were just pics :fight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom