OMG WHAT happen everything gone!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, I restarted my computer and started up firefox......when it was started I looked in my bookmarks...gone....looked at my link icons....gone...my start up page...gone. Someone tell me what happened everything is gone. Although it might have happened because before I restarted my comp. I went to processes and ended firefox.exe because my computer was being ***.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that might be it, though i don't think so.

did you re-install or updated to a new version or something? or auto-updated? i don't know, never had this type of problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no didn't do any of that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its firefox's way of saying i suck and u should use opera

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont mean to go off topic, but what is opera?

(other than a way of singing)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why you backup your profile. o_o
I honestly don't know what would cause that, it's never happened to me, and I've never heard of it happening to anyone else.

Best answers
Another browser. I used to use it, until it randomly started pmsing whenever I came on here o_O now I use Avant and its a million times better then both of them combined.

Also, my guess would actually be because your ended the process. Doing it that way causes unsaved data to be lost etc etc I dunno but thats the only thing I see that could cause it. Then again Im not exactly a computer wiz...

Best answers
I use IE EXplorer for the same reason i use windows.... I actually want* compatibility with the crap i buy :\ i figure the best way to get compatibility and stability for the crap i buy, is with crap itself. ala Internet Explorer.

Btw, is it just ur internet browser that is fuxed? Just favorites... homepage.. etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom