Omg, true beauty !

Best answers
I know that this is the map that show the place cell arive to the past with Ftrunks time machine.
Dj, awsome map. like always.

Best answers
I would be a whle lot more excited about this map, but my computer is incapable of playing ESF anyways, so until I get it upgraded I shall remain in my normal mode.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good yes. Awsome map DJ-Ready. But It's too bright. And bright maps hurt peoples eyes. And It's hard to see what people are doing and where they are.
(EX. ESF_Gero if you are looking up at someone and they are in the sky and the sky bg is behind them you can't tell if they are charging a beam or shooting something at you)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
It looks good yes. Awsome map DJ-Ready. But It's too bright. And bright maps hurt peoples eyes. And It's hard to see what people are doing and where they are.
(EX. ESF_Gero if you are looking up at someone and they are in the sky and the sky bg is behind them you can't tell if they are charging a beam or shooting something at you)
Agreed. The map is nice, but it's just too bright.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also in bright maps makes it hard to see the directions to defend in advanced melee. Unless you rotate the camera so that the arrows are in a dark section.

Clouds are cool too! But not those 2d lame clouds.

Best answers
Looks fun but It would be way cooler if they made a night time version of that and a lot more rocks to hide behind like cells arena night

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called esf_arrival so I'm guessing its the place where Trunks lands his time machine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me its like every other average map. My personal favorite map is the recent Frieza map.

http://filebase.ngz-network.de/images/screenshots/295.jpg

Huge map complete with rain, lightning, destructable terrain, and it has the perfect "final battle" feel to it. Also, all those nice effects don't slow down your FPS or ping at all.

I only wish I could host games...I'd use that beauty of a map all the time.

Best answers
Don't forget to add in cells pupa shell on the ground. The time machine also needs a melted hole in the glass.

I will try to find some references for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom