OMG POTW THREAD!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Psssh.. I'm Impressed, Really goodjob. I'm, also waiting for that AirBlast attack.. seems usuful^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
Psssh.. I'm Impressed, Really goodjob. I'm, also waiting for that AirBlast attack.. seems usuful^^
Sounds spamable ^^

But we shal see waht it is :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say good luck to whomever decides to make a pr0n version of the 18 model O/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
I say good luck to whomever decides to make a pr0n version of the 18 model O/.
ESF 1.3 UNLOCKABLES FTW!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I have sworn all the testers to silence. MUAHAHAHAAHA!

That's what I love about making POTW's. All the speculation that follows a simple picture. >=D
Pictures say a thousand words =)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i know what that attack is and yes it's an attack, goku and gohan used it in the early snes games basically a force of ki pushes the enemy back.

Name Kiai
Japanese Name: Kiai
Other Names: N/A
Color: None
Type: Other
First Used by: Tien
Also Used by: Goku, Uub, Gohan
Appears In: Dragonball/Z
Kiai - This is an attack where the user shoots a blast a Ki at their opponent by screaming. Goku pushes Jeise and Burter around with this, and Uub uses it on Goku when they fight at the end of DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enigma said:
i know what that attack is and yes it's an attack, goku and gohan used it in the early snes games basically a force of ki pushes the enemy back.
I love this post simply because you are so sure of yourself but so wrong. <3

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 We love speculations and Kama sama.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enigma said:

Name Kiai
Japanese Name: Kiai
Other Names: N/A
Color: None
Type: Other
First Used by: Tien
Also Used by: Goku, Uub, Gohan
Appears In: Dragonball/Z
Kiai - This is an attack where the user shoots a blast a Ki at their opponent by screaming. Goku pushes Jeise and Burter around with this, and Uub uses it on Goku when they fight at the end of DBZ.
Frieza uses it as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmmz goku looks like a karate master there....COol!

Best answers
I know what that attack is now, I'm sure of it. I was watching Dragon Ball Z on Thursday night, just to see it again. So it was when Goku was fighting Frieza, Goku goes to Super Saiyan 1, and starts beating up Frieza. Well, one time when Frieza started mocking Goku, he put one of his hands in that pose, almost exactly like in that POTW, and then he sent Frieza flying backwards in flips. He was basically flipping backwards. To me, that has to be the attack, because the pose was the same for the attack, and Frieza was sent flying in the same way as 18. Here is the picture of the attack, as Goku is powering it up:

Here is the POTW:

I wish I could get the picture of Frieza flying back, but I couldn't find it, but it looked exactly like how 18 is, except with a different aura around him.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
now you see thats the move i thought it was some kind of telekenesis attack, but another theroy was it looks like the old animation for the kame torpedoes from 1.1. oh and the andriods should have no auras what so ever

Best answers
so basicly it's the same atack baby vegeta used on chiby goku in dbgt ..... cool ... i wanted that atack a long time ago .... i even suggested it somewere to give the atack 2 goku ...... allthough this atack is something that all dbz caracters can perform cuz it's a basic ki atack ......

Best answers
I think Mccdbz5 has the most logical answer so far, but maybe this is just posing, just to make Esf fans overwhelmed and excited *^_^*!!!

Best answers
What the...? O i get it NEW POTW!!!
A buddy will have its own hp/ki bar, nice.

Best answers
WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Budd Sys!!!!! Awesooooooomeee!!!!

That looks nice! Now im tightly waiting to see how trans of sayians looks or ssj2 gohan.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New POTW looks good. I like the extra hud on the right side of the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom