Omg krillin is the best ever..

Best answers
I never realised the power of krillin. Within 42 minutes of playtime, I ended a match at 13.8 million PL, as Mystic krillin, after being demonstrated the power of scatter beam. I don't know why everyone says krillin is too weak, just from using scatterbeam from the begining of the match, with 4 other people, it spread across and hit everyone increasing my PL even faster then Buu's candy beam + donut. Eventually, I had a terrible score of about 30 kills to 50 deaths when I reached 3 million, by which I mean automaticly now being at 6 million, due to permanent Mystic krillin. And so, the fun began. At this point, I turbo'ed, and charged up my scatter beam, which would now be fun with 12 people in the match. I released it, and charged another as it released. The first release killing 5 people, the second 3. Power level jumps up by alot now. And the fun continued as I meeled people for 20+ damage a hit, being unmeeleable by others. More scatterbeams ended this match for me at 372 kills and 74 deaths. BTW, I am a terrible player, as I never once had more kills then deaths, but now after feeling the power of krillin, I think I know which character im sticking with from now on.

In conclusion, the people claiming krillin is too weak, are CRAZY. Now if only he transformed sooner, this would be insane :D

Best answers
That's great, but if people get thier act together and start focusing on you, you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Also, scatterbeam is only useful in large games; smaller games garauntee after the first one you will be the server b*tch.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every character is strong in it's own way, you just need to know how to handle them ;)

Best answers
Trust me, when the people who tried to meele me did so, they got all random's, and my combo attack did over 100 damage to them in retialation, I dont think they wanted to try it anymore. I had mostly beamers going after me :p

Best answers
Ive neva thought Krillin was crap, I used to use him alot, but I'd feel guilty to jus hide somewhere and throw scatter beams..

and is it jus me, or does krillin seem to fly slower then 1.1, I hvnt looked at his speed as mystic, but I remember his speed in 1.1, it made Buu look like a asthmatic snail.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me, when the people who tried to meele me did so, they got all random's, and my combo attack did over 100 damage to them in retialation, I dont think they wanted to try it anymore. I had mostly beamers going after me :p
I laughed when i saw that. Over 100 damage in a combo? Unless the person you were fighting had 200,000 pl and you had 20 mil and had no idea how to dodge attacks, there is no way you did 100 damage. Combos usually do at most 10 damage. Maybe a bit more. I think we caught you in a lie there.

Anyway, Krillin is only as good as you are. The character you choose really doesnt matter besides speed and pl. Its how you use the character. That was true in 1.1 anyway. I havent fought anyone with a pl over 7 mil yet. Maybe the damage increases 200% or 300%. Anyway, krillin is fine and dandy but he is pretty much the same as anyone else (unless you ascend; in which case you are fighting either noobs or bots that dont move). Right now, advanced melee gives you almost no pl. Its pathetic for now. The patch will fix this of course.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I laughed when i saw that. Over 100 damage in a combo? Unless the person you were fighting had 200,000 pl and you had 20 mil and had no idea how to dodge attacks, there is no way you did 100 damage. Combos usually do at most 10 damage. Maybe a bit more. I think we caught you in a lie there.

Anyway, Krillin is only as good as you are. The character you choose really doesnt matter besides speed and pl. Its how you use the character. That was true in 1.1 anyway. I havent fought anyone with a pl over 7 mil yet. Maybe the damage increases 200% or 300%. Anyway, krillin is fine and dandy but he is pretty much the same as anyone else (unless you ascend; in which case you are fighting either noobs or bots that dont move). Right now, advanced melee gives you almost no pl. Its pathetic for now. The patch will fix this of course.
No, not a lie. I've seen a strong attack do 20+ damage, and if he strung a bunch of autocombos together as Mystic Krillin, 100 is very attainable.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who are you people fighting? Anyone with a moderate amount of skill will dodge most of your attacks. This means your pl wouldnt go up much....unless you were wishing like crazy using the dragonballs....forgot to take that into consideration.

Best answers
Yes scatterbeam is easy to dodge. But calculate the odds of them seeing it against every person in the server, and usually a third die by it.. (It pretty much sends one beam towards each person that homes in).

BTW, About the meele damage being over 100, I was doing my standard personal combo and was hitting 7 times for 20, and another time for 29. Thats over 100. Please don't actually CALL me a liar unless your 100% sure, because that enrages me very much, as I am not lying in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
No thats 100% true i was ssj trunks maybe 3 million and i did the 2 combos on a guy who wanted to see the damage. He was ssj goku maybe 4 million I did over 70 damage. And if he was 2x my power i beilve it was possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenax said:
Yes scatterbeam is easy to dodge. But calculate the odds of them seeing it against every person in the server, and usually a third die by it.. (It pretty much sends one beam towards each person that homes in).

BTW, About the meele damage being over 100, I was doing my standard personal combo and was hitting 7 times for 20, and another time for 29. Thats over 100. Please don't actually CALL me a liar unless your 100% sure, because that enrages me very much, as I am not lying in the first place.
Heh... the only way you do 20 damage with a strong hit is if you have more than double the other persons PL. I was in a server today and I was SSJ Vegeta and I was doing 19 damage wit hstrong hits to a goku that just came in with 800000. You can only do 3-4 Strong hits in a combo, so even if you do end up doing 20 damage per hit, you're not going to do over 100+ damage. you can do 2-3 combos per each melee bout, and those hits aren't equivilent to a strong, in total the damage can range from 10-20. You also have to take into account that people block, and the percent chance of getting a random is 35% (with a strong hit, which is the highest percentage unless someone changed the erver settings). Even if you get unbeleivably lucky and get all randoms there's a 25% chance that it will be blocked. If all of these conditions were met than that means you did over 100 damage to a complete newbie, with less than half your PL possibly on a server with changed settings. That's an accomplishment! Try that on me, or any other fighter that is at least adequate. You won't ever do it to someone that has decent skill.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont have to psot that krillin is great. I knew that since 1.0

I remember the first time I transformed Krillin. Everybody thought I was cheating cause I was the fastest unit there. Its not thier fault that I read the speeds and attacks of each character before I played for the first time.

Best answers
i remember i owned with krillin one time, i had my PL at about 18 million, and everyone else was weak....

wait a minute i spent the first 20 mins ki bombing an idle superbot

Best answers
Umm if you are a noob going against a good player it don't matter what your char/pl you are....you are going to get dominated.

If I see a noob that uses adv melee all the time and basically plays like you I don't do advanced melee............I simple out swoop/tele them to death.

Best answers
Krillin is pretty much the strongest and fastest character when he transforms but he is the worst to get to transforming before 3 mil pl, i use him occasionally with Buu.. (what with me and long transformers =P) And he kicks total as when he is Mystic... Scatter beam with turbo and mystic is judgement day.. and his speed makes in a MONSTER melee'r Id have to say personally krillin owns all others. :talk:

Best answers
Well, congratulations on being that annoying guy in the corner stealing people's kills with anonymous attacks that do all the work for you. You're a great player!!

Best answers
Cenax said:
its impossible to have over 100 damage in one combo. impossible.

the damages for melee are capped. as example, the maximum damage or a hard kick or punch does 20 damage. nothing more. and because of the maximum stun time at 6 prepunches, you only can do 4 hard punches or kicks as maximum.

this means 20 x 4 = 80. thats the maximum that someone could make with a 100 million pl even against a 1 million pl. i tested it.

if it wouldnt be capped. this 100 million pl guy just could kill someone with one prepunch.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damage is capped, but does come a point where prepunching someone does a lot more damage than getting into advanced melee with them, especially against a wall, where you can do about 5 damage per strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom