OMFG its a goth world!!!

Retired
Best answers
yeah all the standard things are satanic so it seems. I like Philosophy. and I am interested in Sex, I drink alcohol.

and I prefere to have some quiet time in my own once in a while. because there are loads of people around talking bull**** and things that don't interest me.

Best answers
its all funny, but the other religion thing is just stupid...hey i got it...the one who wrote that article is gonna go to hell cause hes judging us!!!!

Caught him!!! woohoo

lmao, i just dont understand poepple, and how they could believe such trash. Eating a certain cereal would be a sign your kid is a goth....HA..and since when is the internet satanic...OH WAIT HE PUT THAT ON THE INTERNET, HES A GOTH TOO!!

and as weird as goths are...i dont think they need to be taken to mental health centers.....hell i had a few goth friends, and they arnt that bad(well some are, but those are just morons who want people to feel sorry for em)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever made that list up, I guess started off with the intention of defining the typical goth... and then got swept up by immense zeal, and it turned into this uber-christian list...

Best answers
this list should not be taken seriously...

*points and laughs at list*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah god, there are so many screwed up people in the world...... this just proves it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If this is true the whole world is gothic!!!! lol thats a WHOLE BUNCH OF BULL****

Best answers
Wow im a Goth? Masturbation has got me...a lot. Interest in sex...well only on the weekends. PLays video games with violence..damn got me. Plus with many others. WOw im like extra gothic. Muahah! BOW DOWN TO ME! :devgrin:

Green Dragon

G
Alot of people make up things like this and say it is from Christian sources However, It does not mean it is. There are even various websites that look christian but are just created to poke fun and overexaggerate certian beliefs. Most of what they list is not what a Christian believes. I should now, I am a born again Christian who believes 100% of the bible. I do believe that certain music and cutting yourself is obviously bad, but true Christians don't go to such extremes. They simply want to preach the gospel and avoid sin.

Besides, Count Chocula has nothing on Frankenberry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Dragon said:
I do believe that certain music and cutting yourself is obviously bad, but true Christians don't go to such extremes.
im sorry no music in the world makes someone bad the pope could listen to the worst music in the world and nothing would change its not like u go

OMG THIS MUSIC IS TURNING ME INTO SATAN!!! RAWR! I AM SATAN!

Best answers
obviously, thats another discussion that shouldnt be handled in this thread.

@ green dragon: right on!

Best answers
Well either the person who wrote this article is the biggest hipocrite in the world or is utterly and completely Amish (not bashin the amish....but theyre about the only people i could think of who could pull that off). I mean honestly....Im a pretty devout christian and i fall under half of those things. It doesnt say anywhere in the bible that excessivly surfing the internet is "wrong".........Plain and simple this was written by some old fogey who is scared by a new and different culture that has arisen in todays youth.........its sad and pathetic.

and the pokemon thing....thats just ridiculous....if kids cant handle a fantasy show like that the parents have messed up big time.

Best answers
lol the only one who takes rules like this serious must be Flanders from simpsons... LOL :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Dragon said:
Alot of people make up things like this and say it is from Christian sources However, It does not mean it is. There are even various websites that look christian but are just created to poke fun and overexaggerate certian beliefs. Most of what they list is not what a Christian believes. I should now, I am a born again Christian who believes 100% of the bible. I do believe that certain music and cutting yourself is obviously bad, but true Christians don't go to such extremes. They simply want to preach the gospel and avoid sin.
QUOTE]

Heh, well, you don't really have a right to tell a Christian extremist whether or not he is a "true Christian," just as he doesn't have a right to tell you the same. ^_^

Green Dragon

G
I don't really care for the whole "you don't have the right.."..line that some people use. We all have the right to our opinion. Besides, I was trying to point out that I doubt It came from Christian sources period.

You seem to have the right to tell me I don't have the right...that's some what of a paradox if you think about it. O_O

Curious...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arnt u taking this abit too seriously anyway

who cares if it came from the pope or nameless it doesnt matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom