OMFG its a goth world!!!

Best answers
lol, the sex thing... its human nature to be interested in sex. if we werent interested in sex we wouldnt reproduce, and that would cause our entire race to die. this thing is extremely stupid.

Best answers
I guess its just some lonely guy/dudes who dont have any kind of life.. I mean.. no sex - okay then ill be a geek even though no sex sux.. but oh i cant use my comp.. then ill watch tv.. Oh cant do that.. Then ill eat some cere.. Damnit! Oh well i can always mast... Omg..

Anyway, i guess its kinda the christian version of those islamic terrorists that seriously misjudge the .. choran? Dunno in english .. but seems to me its like the same kinda thing..

Best answers
Damn, looks like almost every adolescent in the world is a goth. So they just confirmed what we knew they were thinking all along: Adolescence is evil. Grow up quick kiddies, lest Satan devour your souls.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
lol, the sex thing... its human nature to be interested in sex. if we werent interested in sex we wouldnt reproduce, and that would cause our entire race to die. this thing is extremely stupid.
I think it means, interest in sex not for the purpose of pro-creation, but enjoyment.

Let's see what I fall under:

<hr />
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. (Well, I wear a star of david, does that count? =P)
-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. (Both ear lobes pierced)
-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or <s>sports</s> (I play sports).
-Takes drugs. (Occasionally)
-Drinks alcohol
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (Is ear piercing self-mutilation?)
-Complains of boredom.
-Sleeps too <u>excessively</u> or <s>too little.</s>
-Is excessively awake during the night. (Since when is staying up til 3am gothic? =P)
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. (Adults suck xD)
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. (Can't stand people who abuse their authority, damn priests, molesting little boys \o/)
-Misbehaves at school. (Who doesn't?)
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (I had this for breakfast \o/)
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources.
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
-<s>Makes Satanic symbols and/</s>or violently shakes head to music.
-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. (Is grinding a sexual manner? ;))
-Expresses an interest in sex.
-Masturbates (When that time of the month rolls around and my g/f turns into a big ol' grump.)
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: <s>Satanism, </s><u>Scientology</u>, <u>Philosophy</u>,<s> Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.</s>

<hr />

OMG I AM SO GOTH,
/me enlists self in a local health centre.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah my cousin is like 13 14 or 15 and he lives in Sacramento and hes a gothic >_>

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.
Thats the funniest thing ive ever read

I despise goth wierdo's and i fall uder 90% of those things >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This guy is a person that wants to controol the whole world cause he doesn't have a life. That is just totally sad.
Sounds like he wants to create a cult that has no free thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG This is just as bad as that old article where that dad/mom talked about their son being a computer hacker lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i must be the biggest goth in the world then. now you wanna here something funny. i bet popes and priests aside from molesting boys watch tv. and other stuff like that. i mean come on! its the modern age. dont listen to that crapola!

[EDIT]
Omg i just read it again and it said interest in sex and masterbation and stuff cable tv and stuff like that. omg if that stuff is wrong i dont wanna be right! WHOSE WITH ME?!?!?!!??!? andyone? anyone at all.... dont all join at once..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're all on drugs if we drink soda =p

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I think it means, interest in sex not for the purpose of pro-creation, but enjoyment.
Well, Nature was smart enough to make enjoyable... i dont think we'd have as many babies if sex wasnt enjoyable... Sure we would, because people still believe that sex is an act of love and all, but we wouldnt have as much.

And I think were taking this thing a little too seriously... lol its some randomly found thing on the internet. still though, it is funny. its just really dumb :]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow what bull****... I laughed my ass off when I read that thing... heh, my 3 year old brother would be considered a goth by this :scared:.

Quote:
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
Does magic the gathering count?
er... I know you were joking, but actaully it would. It says it somwhere in the pokemon thing http://www.bible.com/answers/apokemon.html...

Best answers
Okay, this can't be true. I mean, Indiana Jones frequently enjoys sex, but he prevented the Arc of the Covenent from falling into the hands of the Nazis. Plus, he swears a lot, and is regularly unshaven (I don't think that's a sin, but with a list like that, who can tell?).

In conclusion, Indy pwns you all. At least, I think that's the point I was trying to make...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All those godamn goths and their Hindu cult are ruining this world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHAHAHA! u are all goths!! im clean as the sky! wait.. thats this?

-masterbates
OMG... man... i guess u got me there. *Looks around*... *shrugs shoulders* who doesnt masterbate? Masterbating makez joo a real man! That and sex! you knwo how the saying goes *be a man... use ur hand*

There are several categories listed that Pron posted that might as well justify me as a goth O_O

Best answers
Want a answer to this? Your own species FORCES you to enjoy sex, and masturbate as well. All of the other things fall under mostly hobbies. As for religion, its stating all other religions besides christianity are DANGEROUS. Well, let me sum this up for you guys in one word.. [btw, this goes for the person who WROTE that patheticly moronic article. (Its not flaming if I say that right? Im not trying to flame another user, just agreeing with all other users when I state that).Wow.. leave it to me to double bracket.] So basicly, this is defined as, and can be answered as:

IMPOSSIBLE

Best answers
lol yay im goth....cable TV....WTF!!!! they shouldnt be talking i mean the popes have sex with little kids O_O O_O O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pritty soon they will start saying breathing is an act of satan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom