This:

And this:

IS THE SAME FORM!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU POSTED THAT:

ciborg brolli said:
ne they are linked here look at this

I know it´s the same form and i also know it´s the 1 star form :\

Do you now know what i mean??????
I don´t think there is any difference between his horns in the normal 1 star stage and in the 7 star stage... I think his horns linked together when he is angry or something like that.

Best answers
i saw this ephsides and belive me i know the first picture is the first form and the second one is the second form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude i have seen an error in the modle the torso thingy has 2 spikes near the shoulders see look at the modle and at this picture

Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
i saw this ephsides and belive me i know the first picture is the first form and the second one is the second form

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

MAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! You only have to look at his chest - stomach area! If there aren´t any DB´s it´s the first form! And if there is a DB on his head--> no DB´s in the chest - stomach area--> he is also first form!! AND if he has the spikes on his chest--> also first form! :\

And you give him a FIRST form pic to tweak the horns... And i give you a FIRST form pic, where the horns was different... so if there are so big differences between "your horns pic" And "my honrs pic" which honrs are the right horns? I made this model and i decided the not linked ones! And in my opinion they don´t change when he transform... BTW, this model is very old... i didn´t release it till before some days.... and now Tridan edit him...-->thats all :\

Best answers
kreshi first off the 6 stars are disapearing one by one wen his hurt

see you can see the stars and the horns but i am telling you wen his hurt the stars starting to disapear

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did u do to it besides take the detail away fromt he stomach?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man said:
what did u do to it besides take the detail away fromt he stomach?
i dunno eaither , from my opinion nothing changed , he gave credtit to Kreshi , but whats the " By Tridan" i dont see anything new or change , your previus work atleast featured a basic cell shaded reskin

Best answers
oh now thats better well the changes are all the hornes are bigger his head horns are better and the fit are other i think the musels are bigger

Best answers
daimmm thats good...try to make some dents on the face...it looks a lil flat from the front view...

Best answers
does dents is nothing is just the view.

here i overlaped the color and put it as the actual color the spikes are darker but there steel blue so as the other dark spots.

Best answers
1-

can you add this 2?

2-

the "HEH?" need to be a little bit smaller and his blue bely need to be bigger
and does 2 stars need to be on this white part the

Best answers
LMAO....U MADE THE TOENAILS?!?!?! hahahahaha....thats good....anyways back on topic..if u note in cyborg bolli's post Shenron shoots eye beams...and since the model goes over freiza and he shoots a finger laser..someone should animated it so that it looks like its coming out of the eyes instead of his finger..just give it a more reaslitic effect..same with the Deathball make him charge it with 2 hands instead of 1...like the show..so it can somewhat resemble the carma ball thingy..if u did that Tridan then im sure u would get more recognition for your work..instead of just doing toenails..=\

Best answers
NOW UR TALKING :D....this looks much better then the pic u showed at the top...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom