Omega leaves on

Best answers
thnks now all i need is to animate it and put it as a frieza replacement.

but i need help on that im not an animater.

Best answers
TrIdAn said:
lol thnks but u can notise more in this picture.

his horns on his head need to be a lil longer like in this pic and they look wierd in the front view he also should look more tonned but its a very good improvment

Best answers
well i aswell dont like the shoulder spikes because they are 1.too short and 2. they look too dull abd blunt..make the lines where the spikes meet the body the little lines on the shoulder right below the spikes...put those on the skin..and that should help emphasize the detail a bit..make sure u put it on the other spikes aswell..

Best answers
lol i havent gotten the chance today to do the final update buit ill do it.

Best answers
i was planning to release it when someone animates it to frieza.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you decompiled it right? The opposite of that is re-compile. Why dont you just compile it back to the origional model you edited? Unless you saved it as a ms3d, and its unassigned... Then youre sol if you cant assign.

Best answers
no is replaced for piccolo. u see i started a hole new edit of li shenron and maid omaga.

Best answers
if only i knew how to work my modeling program... :/ I would show this guy how to really model the "omega" Get the colors right. He's not all the way white. Don't make him look plain. Think like you're drawing or painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom