Older characters.

Best answers
Like could their be a kid gohan and raditz model from the older beginning of the show? Maybe even nappa and a few others from around the beginnings. I think it would be cool to have some of the characters from the earlier sagas in the game and give more choices for other people.

Best answers
uhhh u could get skins but i dont think they have radditz or nappa u could try making ur own, or request it from a professional model maker

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most Persuasive argument evar!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nappa, Raditz, etc, are not original enough to be in the game. They're not interesting enough, and most importantly, they don't have enough attacks to put in ESF. Unlike the Budokai games, the ESF team doesn't want to have to make up new attacks just to add a new character to the game.

Best answers
technicaly, its not true.

the first "true planet" namek, from team garlic, this cloth-doll of a pinky transforms into something lizard like.
not to forget garlic himself: first occupies goku, then a frog by accident (HARHAR), and then bulma... but instead of being helpless, the player could use all kinds of tech-gadgets... :devgrin:

Ah however, garlic stinks anyway :laff: ;D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all the first nameck wasnt nameck. It was am ilusion that those 2 made. SO that dosent count as a transformation since it wasnt real.

As for part 2 im thinking that you misstook Garlic for Ginyu who is already ingame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well for transformations, nappa could by buddied up with a saibaman and raditz

Best answers
remember when napa says oh it's so easy to fly on earth. ? well that could be a trans for him... a relief form 10x gravity. would gain a huge speed burst and naturaly a power burst.

zAS

Best answers
First of all the first nameck wasnt nameck. It was am ilusion that those 2 made. SO that dosent count as a transformation since it wasnt real.
You misunderstood him. That's why he says the first TRUE planet. He says the FIRST cus when frieza blows i up they go and live in the new second Nameck.

Anyway, I have already seen a skin for Raditz. But I'm with the rest of the guys here, it's not worth adding neither him or Nappa for the the same reasons they have given. The character choice is limited compared to other DB games (such as Budokai, although we all know we prefer ESF *wink wink*), so as they have to keep it small it's better that they stick to the most important/fun-to-play-with/logically-chosen/with-enough-transformations-and-attacks characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom