old Majin vegeta release

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sin Goku said:
I knew you'd step in to defend him...
But: I didn't ask him to DO better, as I also admitted that he has better skills now. This were just the things WRONG which MIGHT be done better...

And nothing changes that I lost respect now for this little arrogant boy, even if his new models are cool...

Why do you have to bring this kind of thing up at all? He was releasing, and he admitted that the skin was crappy. If he wont take your criticism you don't have to flame him for it. We don't need any more Smo vs. The Community battles going on in this section.

And if for a single sentence you accuse me of defending Smo out of personal bias I will warn you twice. You should know my position from previous threads.

Best answers
sorry logan, i got dibs on those genes, and damn smo, i just realized how good uve become, that skin is and was glorious, and now compared to ur new stuff it looks like little debbie got in a knife fight!(i dunno where that analogy came from, but thats what smos models will do to a guy)

Best answers
offtopic:...i sense a war coming
not quite on topic:but yeah word up homie g! (sowwy i white) keep it up smoofer

Best answers
Kendo_Cutie said:
offtopic:...i sense a war coming
not quite on topic:but yeah word up homie g! (sowwy i white) keep it up smoofer
English please o_O ?

Smo, I never saw the version of the non ssj on that one :eek: .

Best answers
well sin goku was complaining and its going to manifest into a war possibly! that was off topic!
On topic(sort of) was that i was on smos side and that hes a great modeler! Wow its kinda sad that u didnt understand me, not saying u an idiot, just that im a white chick and i know more slang den u do!

Best answers
dont understand .... in the zip data only is the non bd. but the bd looks much better ... :(

Best answers
Shinobi said:
dont understand .... in the zip data only is the non bd. but the bd looks much better ... :(
Let me explain it:

Mr Smo said:
the one on the right, battle damage i might release lata
@Topic
Excellent Model,cant wait for the BD one to complete it ^^

Best answers
yea somo could you through a pic of the non ssj up id like to see what it looks like myself :D

and even though its old it still looks pretty good but like Jimesu_Evil said the hair bothers me

Best answers
Really cool model, but can't use it since there is not non SSJ-Vegeta..
If you could release that, this would be one kickass model... :)

Best answers
i think tahst the point be is battle damaged ssj vegeta so going from normal vegeta to damaged ssj vegeta is awsome

Smo u are the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom