Old EEA frieza release

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this model has been replaced, and is now of no longer use to eea, normally id just trash it but ive actually got a few requests for this pile of **** so i figured i wouldnt let it be a total waste,

picture-- http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/trunks62.jpg
download-- http://www.humpz0r.com/nuttzy/Models/frieza.zip

before you say anything, this model is almost a year old, dont bother saying what to fix, what needed to be fixed, i fixed on the new frieza, there is no point in fixing an unused model, think of it as a pre-emptive STFU

edits/reskins are allowed, i dont care, i dont even care if you give me credit or not, (but this forums staff does so ya better),

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great job nuttzy...
i think it looks pretty good! ;)

Best answers
wow i was waiting for this model for long time thanks nuttzy

Best answers
hmm average thingey as u said but ive got another question ... wtf is eea ? never heard of it :p

Best answers
Yeah, indeed. I hear the names EEA and EVM all the time, but WTF are they??

Oh, and nice model by the way.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a trans pack, adding a few more transformations for most of the characters, and a few other features, if the other modllers besides me did what they were supposed to it couldve been released months ago, thats really the only thing holding it back,,

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(a lil offtopic)
yea i know what you mean...i saw your thread in evm...
personaly i think you did the right thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
its a trans pack, adding a few more transformations for most of the characters, and a few other features, if the other modllers besides me did what they were supposed to it couldve been released months ago, thats really the only thing holding it back,,
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I made the dam gohan, just no skin.

Best answers
hmm k, in your sig it says "don't ask" but ill do it anyways:

is there a web site so i can see the rest of the models and maybe sum teasers ? dont gemme wrong, i dont wanna you to release sumthin ... just informing me a lil bit

Best answers
Nuttzy just 1 question m8 i was wondering this i dont know for sure but all 4th Form Frieza models seem to look like the Alpha Release of PJoe ( or something ) is this an edit of it or did u make it youreself completely

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Of course he made it himself completely.. I haven't seen Nuttzy edit any1 else's model except for his... anyhow.. Frieza is awesome, then again all ur models r awesome...GJ

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea nuttzy will be the last person to edit or rip...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@cj well, considring your gohan has never been shown anywhere, how was i supposed to know that?

anyways yes i made the model from scratch, (download it and compare all you want), im surprised anyone would accuse me of ripping with tat crapass model, heh

Best answers
Not accusing just wondering cuz i think all Frieza models that are out look like that im not trying to offend you in any way

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this being an eea old model thread, i thought id show the new super buu, which may bring about the releasing of the old super buu, but metrotek skinned the old one, (and i dunno if he would be fine with m releasing his skin) i could however release the one with my skin if i can find it,

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="800" height="600" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.humpz0r.com/nuttzy/Models/msz/ger.msz">
</object>

its prettymuch done, i got a few issues with the head that i will fix if i get the time, if not it will probabaly stay as is, and ill just mess with the smoothing groups and let a skin hide it somewhat, i dont have a skinnerin mind yet, elemnt being the eea skinner should but h hasnt been very active lately (on aim and the eea forums where we discuss these things)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow nutzzy its so good but fix the ears they r falling down if u get my point and do something with the hands I mean look them from the side
And the face is mega cool dont touch it.

*edit*

U can make holes 2 make it even better (not just skin real holes)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm dendza read nuttzy's first post. he isnt going to do anything to it. if you want something done with it your going to have to do it your self.
<P>Post from nuttzy: before you say anything, this model is almost a year old, dont bother saying what to fix, what needed to be fixed, i fixed on the new frieza, there is no point in fixing an unused model, think of it as a pre-emptive STFU
:D

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
ummm dendza read nuttzy's first post. he isnt going to do anything to it. if you want something done with it your going to have to do it your self.
<P>Post from nuttzy: before you say anything, this model is almost a year old, dont bother saying what to fix, what needed to be fixed, i fixed on the new frieza, there is no point in fixing an unused model, think of it as a pre-emptive STFU
:D
I'm saying that stuff\fix for buu not for frieza if u can read u will c that I sayd something about the holes and why the heck will frieza need holes .Think man b4 u post!read......

*There's no need 4 flaming so stop*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dendza said:
I'm saying that stuff\fix for buu not for frieza if u can read u will c that I sayd something about the holes and why the heck will frieza need holes .Think man b4 u post!read......

*There's no need 4 flaming so stop*
<P>what r u talking about i wasnt flaming you! i thought you where talking about the frieza cause i didnt have the milkshape model viewer thing installed yet. but when i installed it re-read your post then i felt stupid. so sorry if you were affended fo me trying to inform you. :S jeeez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom