ok, scary movies,... post em

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this still being discussed? this thread ended when "The Thing" was mentioned.
Because Mr. Nuttzman asked for movieS, the S standing for multiple in this case.

I would say Final Destination, but then I would be lying. Although it tries really hard to be a A-class horror movie, it failed so bad it has actually become a comedy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Event Horizon /thread

Seriously though, like Chakra said, Quarantine is pretty good.

The Japanese versions of The Ring, get the American one if you can't find it. :p American one isn't bad but the Japanese one is just that much freakier.

Stephen King's 1408 is pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Event Horizon /thread

Seriously though, like Chakra said, Quarantine is pretty good.

The Japanese versions of The Ring, get the American one if you can't find it. :p American one isn't bad but the Japanese one is just that much freakier.
Oh, yes. That movie is ****ing awesome. Quarantine IS a pretty awesome movie too, but it's not the happiest of movies, but if you want that girl to get real cuddly I would go with that. A lot of dark scenes with things popping out at you (not penises). The Thing is also up there with Even Horizon. Two classic, tried and true, can't fail horror movies.

Since horror movies are in discussion, I would like to say that I preferred the American version of Ring of the Japanese one. The Japanese one I didn't find scary at all, and I usually enjoy Japanese/foreign movies. Speaking of foreign horror, I hear Audition and High Tension are very good. I have not watched them myself yet, but I hear they're very scary/****ed up.

The first 2 Alien movies also never fail. They're not the scariest of movies, but they're up there on the "oh, ****!" level with black slimy aliens popping out at you and what not. Not to mention they are just awesome movies. I've also watched Alien with a girl and she subsequently played with my penis that night if that gives you any more confidence.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'IT' is a good one, that movie made me afraid of drains for years as a kid.
Fright Night should have a good female vampire orgy scene if I recall.
The Ring (japanese) is MUCH better than the western port.
Pet Semetary is a classic which will be repeated on late night television for years. Also features one of my favourite South Park characters :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nuttzy is the ultimate girl tactician. Dude, the girls who get cuddley in scary movies are fricking the best, I hate when those who find scary movies not scary :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had one going "Pffff, this is rubbish. That's not real. I can't see anything at all!" at the Blair Witch Project.

It was not a good night.

Best answers
Nuttzy is the ultimate girl tactician. Dude, the girls who get cuddley in scary movies are fricking the best, I hate when those who find scary movies not scary :(
you say that now but when you have a gf who is petrified of scary movies and refuses to see them most of the time, especially when you want to see it, you'll begin to understand.

Anyways, a fun movie to watch could be The Hills Have Eyes or Rec(what Quarantine was based on). 28 days later and 28 weeks later are also fun.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, seriouslly, watch REC. It's the best zombie movie ever. I s**t my pants watching it in cinema.

I cant wait for REC2 ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not technically a zombie movie though. But yeah, it's good. Quarantine, which a few people here suggested, is a remake of REC. They're both good films. Really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom