Ok esf Team look at this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Well

1. If the esf team were smart they wouldn't put down a powerlevel text file because that would be stupid.

2. The noob thing from hurtin you. Well you know how every once and a while some Noob will come out of nowhere and kick your ass ( never happened to me though ) but you would be pissed at stupid howin or whatever, well this could stop it because your pl would be so high it wouldn't even hurt u.

3. UM YES THATS THE POINT WHOEVER SAID DBZ WAS BALANCED?!

4. I don't care how much this has been suggested it I'll suggest it over and over again.

5. The Powerlevel should work everywhere not just working in one server.
1) the esf team IS smart, which is why this isnt going to happen.
2) more playtime = more skill to a certain extent in game already. to exaggerate this so that if you play 24/7 and someone that only plays a few times a week cant hurt you.... NO
3) dbz isnt balanced, but then again its a TV show not an online game with multiple players.
4) suggest as much as you like, you will keep getting the same responce. and i doubt the esf team will say, "well gee this has been suggest 5000000 times already so lets put it in!". not gona happen. the only thing you would accomplish would be wasting your time and people that read the post.
5) powerlevel following you to every server would mean that your powerlevel is stored on your computer. EASILY CHEATABLE, regardless if its a .txt file or whatever. there is always a way to edit something on your own computer.

you should also know,
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835
harSens said:
Put a decent name on your thread, so we can see what it's about. I'll stop reading threads like: 'My l33t suggestions', 'Some stuff i came up with last night', 'esf-team read this!', etc.
*looks at thread name*

Best answers
Ooh, this is SO COMEDY GOLD! I... I can't even believe I get the honor of quoting this before someone else does!
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Well you know how every once and a while some Noob will come out of nowhere and kick your ass ( never happened to me though ) but you would be pissed at stupid howin or whatever
"Never happened to me though". L--M--F--A--O! Legend, seriously, you think u are the shizzle now-a-days and you might have reason to think that for whatever thoughts are in your head... but you were once a NOOB too. So don't even say that you've never been beaten by one, because I can remember you weren't exactly 'god-like' when u first started playing.. nor are you now. I've never heard someone be so full of themselves. You MAKE this suggestion so that.. oh, hold on... I think I feel another quote coming on!
SSJ Shin Carl said:
say like so noobs couldn't hurt the stronger players as much
I mean, really... if u are so involnerable to 'noobs' attacks, then WHY ARE YOU THE ONE MAKING THIS SUGGESTION!??!? Like anyone really buys that you've NEVER been beaten before by someone new to the game.

Its in my opinion that the mods have another look at this thread, put on their authority caps, and close this so that our good friend Legend won't get to say anything else that will further make him look like a dunce. Everyone knows this will NEVER happen with esf (atleast anytime soon, and we all know how long the small modifications made to new beta versions take to release). In all seriousness, I think the different colored beams and auras were a better idea than this pile of dung. You live about 70 miles from me and I can smell your idea from here... and its no 'cookies fresh out of the oven' scent.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
egh... what a mess... we got double posting, flaming, spamming, rogue moderation... damn a triple threat...

looky here. Saving PLs on your own computer is rediculous. Saving PLs on a server isn't a good idea either. think of MMORPGs. you pay to play on their servers. Think also of MasterSword, levels are easily hacked..

Customizing attack and aura sprites is most definately possible. Check out the Miscellaneous forum. Lior and Wizard's Curse are good at this.

now for the warnings :warning:

SSJ Shin Carl you get one for flaming(http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=369987&postcount=20) and double posting. lucky you don't get two for two seperate offenses.

Scruffie you also get one for flaming on a couple of occasions http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=369803&postcount=16 and

Ultimate 17 you did flame SSJ Shin Carl. It was borderline for the most part, but it was done enough to merit a warning...

Not so Official warnings:

Pain, you got some vigilante moderation going on at the bottom of http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=369995&postcount=21, I suggest you not do that. You don't get an official warning, but next time you will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom