Oh noes! i dropped my pie :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, well i got a request from maistro, this is still a wip, anyways, this will be for a sig he wants, lemme know watcha think, oh and btw this is an experiment as well for shading >_< i havent inked in the real world for ages, i no longer have my tablet, so im relying on good old pen and paper now, heh, here u go:

Best answers
im gonna have nightmares now... thanks a lot. really. thanks a whoooole bunch.

*runs away*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome.. although his body (not nemesis) looks a little slanted. What happened to that Ryoko request I sent a while back? ^^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yum! who's gonna have that pie then... :|~
really, nemesis was a sweet character, you did a good job :O

Best answers
Thats awesome dude that sig is so gonna rock ( me happy ^^ )

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah... I despised Nemesis... he would randomly attack you yet he was invincible until the end. Awesome drawing though, you got some skills and I really see your style catching on somewhere publicly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nemisis must really like pie if he has to stab someone thru the forehead to get it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nooo silly..nemesis was stroking that guys hair, then a giant tadpole launches for the pie but misses and smashes itself through the back of the guys head by accident, thankfully the pie was unharmed and now recides in mah special safe..

/me wonders what it would look like in color and gives it a fresh lick of paint

there you go, you less inspired people, now be even more afraid! :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nice one shijing, that looks pretty good actually ^_^, thanks for the comments guys, sorry bout the ryoko request >_< that got lost in the depths of my brain, im off from school atm so i can do it now. neways, i'll be working on the sig, i'll try my best >_<

Best answers
Once you guys see the sig youll know what the pie has to do with it ^^

@ shijing would you mind if David used your colored version for my siggy

Best answers
Well once David gets his tablet back he will color it himself ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a quick cg colouring session can make great images go that little bit further, ya? :O

and ya, you can use that little edit if you want to, its your image after all :|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES NOT THE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

looks nice...bit dark tho...but very nice....isnt that the dude from Resident Evil:Nemesis?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahahahaha *rolls around on the floor holding gut* ahahaha.

*regains composure*

Sorry, but for some reason, when I saw the thread title, I was expecting something completely different. Then when I actually saw the picture, it made me laugh.

Looks good Dave, another work of art from you, and the colour job by Shijing is sweet.
/me wonders what kind of pie it is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i decided id do it to, still kinda WIP, i hate how the vest turned out and im gonna redo that part,

Best answers
Hey what do you know, It's dave's b-day.

That ref is spectacular! Makes me mad that i stopped drawing. Two thumbs up, dave and happy b-day.

P.S.- What are you using to color those in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pokes nuttzy

you got the colour scheme wrong, the tenticles were a more bloodstained flesh color, not skin and the left arm patch, the flesh under the tenticle is a dark claret red too, the eye was a little larger, he wore fingergloves, you forgot to color the buttons as metal and the helecopter guys tops supposed to be yellow, gotta love that s.t.a.r.s top.

Also, if your gonna do your own shadowing, your gonna have to remove the pencil shadows drew on, the combination of both on the shirt and tenticle look a little strange. Fix those little errors and its fine ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom