Oh, I think I found a way to get Meteo Combo's in ESF.. kinda difficult to pull of!!

Meteo Combo's!!

• Yes, they should Definately be in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
there is NO combo key.

he is just suggesting to add one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
you obviously don't know how the game works ... :S
What the hell are you supposed to be talking about?
(Send me a PM I dont want to go off-topic)

Best answers
yeah well you can still land a five hit combo with some practice. Its much more rewarding if its harder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alejandroc I know you can. And by the way, you wont be able to
land fight direct hits on someone unless their in a tight spot and
all your doing is standing their throwing him up and down.

The most you'll get from swooping toward your enemy is atleast
3 (or 4 if you get lucky). But my idea is just "For-Show" to make
the mod look more fun.

Best answers
lol instead of making "look more fun" how bout making it actually fun, well fun for longer that the first 10 times you do it

Best answers
First I think, even though it would be cool to see, that the replay fun factor would be extremely low. Itd be boring after using it a few times, not to mention annoying to receivers. If you want to introduce this make it harder to do. And I dont think that esf team would put this in even if it were an excellent idea. At least i'd think it an unecessary addition.

Best answers
Why is this a poll???
I already pull 4 hit combos as ssj.
No need for meteo attacks.:] :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a horrible rechid idea its stupid too me.It would be spammmed so much,and before changing meele wait for beta 2 where there is suppose to be advanced meele:rolleyes:

Best answers
thing is though, that everything is spammable. finger beam, eye lasers, kames, ffs, kienzans. The way you tell the noobs from the vets is that the vets tend to kick ass no matter what everyone else is spamming. (but i agree with emeka that might as well wait till beta 2.0 for advanced melee)

Best answers
look my firend (ok i don't want to sound mean) but really, ur saying that the gameplay is just "all people do is hit you when our off guard or trying to fight someone else. " and that's totally wrong, the game is a fast paced dbz game that requires skils and presice timing, any slip can get ur a$$ kicked (depending on how good ur oponent is)
and you want it to be a stupid thing of just pulling off some keys and the game does ita ll for you. it will not be any fun. first: if you are the one attacking, it might be fun to watch it few times, after that it will get boring.
notice that the game is balanced, everything has a counter to it. for instance: if you are transforming you can be hit.. why? because you can stop the transformation before that guy hits you. another thing, if you are PSing you also can be hit, well this isn't fair because you can't do anything about it, so they are going to make immue to melee and discs when PSing. if ur hit by a melee you can recover from it (not like dmz where you get knocked out for 223232323 seconds) (sarcasim)

now you want a move that makes the other player unable to do anything for a few seconds. and to make it worse that move doesn't require alot of skill.

and this is not off-topic so no need to PM's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont change anything in meele untile beta 2 mak it better thats all:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom