Official Video Thread o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already seen both, I posted the intel one about stolen motherboards & such earlier. On A side note, why not sticky the Google video thread?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Already seen both, I posted the intel one about stolen motherboards & such earlier. On A side note, why not sticky the Google video thread?.
Because it'll last for 2 more days and then die.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but I don't like the idea of combining google videos all into one thread. Comments for all of the different videos are going to be flowing together, and it's going to be difficult to tell who's commenting on what. I think google vids should be kept in their own topics, as before.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
I'm sorry, but I don't like the idea of combining google videos all into one thread. Comments for all of the different videos are going to be flowing together, and it's going to be difficult to tell who's commenting on what. I think google vids should be kept in their own topics, as before.
That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion. We are entitled to trying to keep the boards clean and organized. Legitimate topics can get swept away by a barrage of google video threads which lose their appeal after about 5 minutes. One thread is fine. It will stay as is.

Best answers
I loved that "why macs suck" I used them for 5 years in college, and damn he was right so many times lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8581821548463307114&q=super+mario pretty cool

oh wow, i didnt even realize i 2x posted.

heres what my old post said, merged:

*editted* ofmg rofl

I ****ing hate that song

It's just a little too inappropriate on account of all the poorly drawn animated penises, although I did find it entertaining. ~Boyster

it wasnt that bad, there has been a lot of things worse on these forums, but, ok.

edit again
this one is similar, without the badly drawn penis's. Not as funny though
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7063184703391552486&q=fall+out+boy

trunksfreak

T
i love yor sig and by the way you double posted just ike me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom