Official Video Thread o/

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
The sad thing is, I have Ruby (that I got a week before offical release in australia in a pokemon comp) & I bought sapphire when both games came out. Ther'e sitting in my draw atm, with level 100 pkmn (4 on each game). I played like a freak I tell you. I'd even run into other kids with a gamelink cable and couldn't help but pwn there pkmn.
Woah, I'd sure be afraid to bump into you in a dark alley. "DONT PWN MY POKEMANS! HERE, TAKE MY WALLET"

Anyways, I'm scarred. Not only is the kid tone deaf, but nobody should ever have that much Pokemon paraphernalia. Ever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Woah, I'd sure be afraid to bump into you in a dark alley. "DONT PWN MY POKEMANS! HERE, TAKE MY WALLET"

Anyways, I'm scarred. Not only is the kid tone deaf, but nobody should ever have that much Pokemon paraphernalia. Ever.
A lto of japanese kids do. It's fairly popular over there. I use to be an pokemon freakz0r ;0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[hides pikachu sheets, blankeys, pillows and curtains]

YEA! Thats just sick!

Seriously, I do feel bad for that kid, I would imagine him/her to be a greedy kid whose 'friends' come over and he tells them about all the new cool new stuff he has and they ask 'can i play!?!?' and hes all "NO!"...haha...sick...

:X

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have nothing against Mac, but that was ****ing hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason I can think of that she has all that Pokemon stuff is that shes dying of cancer or something, so her parents just want her to be happy while she can be. I know thats a horrible thing to say, but its better than the alternative, that shes a spoiled brat with way too much pokemon stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny 'cos it's true. I used to (have to) use a Mac for film editing and whoever said 'Mac's don't crash' was full of ****. Bookmarked o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god, i know exactly what he's talking about, we have loads of macs at college (Graphic design department) and they're annoying as hell. One thing he didnt mention is theres no right click... it pisses me off no end... btw i do know the ctrl button works >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Control + Click? what kind of user would wanna do that. Hmm & they must consider a mouse with two buttons high end 0/. They also just recently left the IBM PowerPc platform to die and chose to go with intel x86 chips.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a right-click on the new model of mouse, but it's a relatively 'new' thing. Of course, PC's have 2000dpi mice with 4 buttons on the side which are wireless. Gj Apple.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear many fanboys claim how superior a Mac is to a PC and whatever, but from personal use, I find the Mac unreliable. I have to use one in TV Prudction class (the iFilm program) and the program itself is glitchy. I have to type scripts on it. The word processor itself is glitchy, like, to a rediculous extent.

Love the monitor punt =P

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys, heres what I did. I think Kaination had the right idea when he made this thread. So basically, I merged all the 'rogue' Google video threads with this one. There really isn't a need for individual threads, with literally thousands of google videos out there, it almost seems ridiculous to make a new thread every time somebody finds one. So for the sake of keeping off-topic fairly organized, lets keep the videos to this thread.

OptiPrime|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom