Official ESF Music!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, yeah I know but hey who said Esf wasn't exciting? :) Anyways, we should get some Britney Spears songs in like Briney Spears - I'm A Slave For You (Remix) it would kick @$$ :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Sk8d0g
i have much respect for .FM.
u actually read the first post and understood it before posting urself. all these people r voting for the songs they want in the game itself, which is stupid. and they dont even realize that its all for the installer and the site. niggaz betta get it right, *****iz betta get it right!
:):):)

eah, yeah I know but hey who said Esf wasn't exciting? Anyways, we should get some Britney Spears songs in like Briney Spears - I'm A Slave For You (Remix) it would kick @$$
hell yes!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by gazoline
Please you have to have this song...
Creed - Higher
Creed - My Sacrifice

they are so cool!!!!
Creed hahahhahaha

dont make me stab you!

Best answers
Youre mean!!! =)
nope but...... serious...
ive seen a music video with creed higer and with DBZ characters!
IT ROCKS!!!! =P

ps i just love Rei Ayanami!=) ds

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by gazoline
Youre mean!!! =)
nope but...... serious...
ive seen a music video with creed higer and with DBZ characters!
IT ROCKS!!!! =P

ps i just love Rei Ayanami!=) ds
yes im in a b!tchy lately!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

do u want to be baned?
shut up. just cuz you want your post count back you dont have to act all big and bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.

shut up. just cuz you want your post count back you dont have to act all big and bad.

so are you saying being rasict is alowwed then, and also just cos i want my count back that does not mean im not alowwed to post is it! you shut up!

EDIT: anyway, i dont have yo act all big and bad, to get my count up, i can just spam idot

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmmmmm who said anything about being rasict =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a word of rasium, i know u did not say it :p but i was telling that other guy that its a fast way to get banned.

Best answers
i say Burn FM and all "its" accosiates...!!!! and i think the ESF team rocks!! (hehe he try to pin me for flamming wit that he he he)

Best answers
im far from racist, if u knew anything about rap music or jay-z u would know that i was quoting a part of a song
jiggaaa, whats my muthafuggin name?
jiggaaa, and whomi rollin with?
my niggaaaz
niggaz betta get it right, bltches betta get it right.
im not racist, was just being humorous for those who know
sorry

Best answers
about the music. it's very simple, if you want a song to be in it GET IT AND PUT IT IN. i have all my fav songs in there. all i did was tamper with the playlist and put the songs in it's that easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by hunter-killer25
about the music. it's very simple, if you want a song to be in it GET IT AND PUT IT IN. i have all my fav songs in there. all i did was tamper with the playlist and put the songs in it's that easy.
they r talking about the installer and the site music, not the in game music, yes that is easy to change so voteing for in game music would be stupid

Best answers
hehe, u said something that totally redeemed ur standing in my mind. anyways, yeah, i wish people would stop posting about in game music. there's really no point in it. and just think how sad this is: my way is winning cuz people think thats whats gonna be in the game when they play. BUT ITS NOT!!! meh, maybe people will listen to me when i become some hot dog on the board. until then, ill try not to go too crazy over misconceptions like this.
PEACE! everyone who knows anything [not a newb] stop posting in this thread, make a new one about in game music that u would like to hear. leave this thread be.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The New Akuma just yelling at you to get his post count up lol

(hes gonan be ****ed when he sees this)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Gundam :) Anyways we really should get some Backstreet boys in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom