[Official] ESF Appreciation Thread

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not playing esf anymore until 1.3 comes out and all the better players start playing again but even if i dont like advanced melee and all the other stuff i dont like its still a great mod and id still even go far enough to say one of the best of all time

good job, seriously, your the only people who proved that dbz actually CAN make a great game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
good job, seriously, your the only people who proved that dbz actually CAN make a great game
That's the only part you actually needed to say, thanks... I love how people squeeze in anything negative they can even when asked not to.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't know what you folks are talking about, but this mod sucks, there is no reason to play it more then once, and it crashes 24/7, Any retard can throw out a pos product like this, you guys SUCK!!!

j/k

Best answers
This game is anything and everything you could ever ask for in a DBZ game. Thanks ESF Team for your hard work!!!

<3

Best answers
Thanks to the ESF team i can enjoy my 7 Year old Obsession in the best way possible. I love dragon ball series so much that everytime i see a dbz thing on the stores i get an extreamly powerful urge to buy it. So I would pay the esf team to be able to play if i could.

So pat your selves in the back, you guys made a DBZ game thats one of the best mods on any game availible.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is probably my fav game ive ever played.... so yeah, BIG thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am greatfull that there is a great mod like this out, if it werent for esf there wouldnt be fan made stuff like evm, esf-world, and other custom addons like models and such. dont let those negative comments discourage you, instead listen to the ones that actually mean something, GO ESF!

Best answers
Very good job. Not much to say another then that... Your awards say it all.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anybody who says anything bad about ESF or the team fails to see the background work, and effort going into it. But I think the MODDB awards say something about that. A Half Life mod, in the age of new engines takes home a bunch of awards, the team does things that if you'd asked people 2 years ago, they woulda said it was impossible. This team has done more insane things with half life than any other mod. And I'm not slighting any other mod like NS, which also has a lot of crazy stuff going for it, but it's the truth. Hands down, no mod has more unique anims, more unique fighting techniques, etc. Hell, ESF even has its own proprietary model loading scheme. ESF and the team, deserve so many props, and more for their effort. Kick ass work!

-Karrde-

Best answers
I give this mod a 9 out of 10. I don't think it's perfect but better than DMZ

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been with this mod thick and thin since corpse vegeta. Great job stealing my life you perfectionist bastards! *shakes fists at Phil and rest of team*

BTW, he who mentioned the PCjoe cult, be forewarned, tis a banned subject round these parts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's it been? Two, or three years now? I can definately see each and every developer of Earth's Special Forces having a very bright future, down whatever road they may take.

Much appreciation deserved, you've come a long way! :yes:

Best answers
I am new to the mod and I was blown away by it!
Being so used to the typical FPS after FPS mod I play for HL this was a refreshing and completely new experience. Flying around effortlessly and just generally laying the smack down on your friends is a load of fun.

I even took the time to hunt down and figure out the elusive "special Combos"

Great game! I look forward to 1.3 whenever it is finaly done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is the best mod ever made; the development team is among the most professional and most courteous I've ever seen.

I hold ESF in the highest regard of gaming possible, and it is one of if not my all time favorite.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah esf is the greatest dbz mod there is besides who could beat esf right now in esf huh ^^ good job and dont stop .............
and euhm with evm your unstopable ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
`Yall suck.

=P

This mod is great. The devolpment team is great as well. This game has brought happiness to DBZ and non-DBZ fans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like everybody else has already said, this mod truely is outstanding. It's one of the best, if not the best mod I have ever seen. The ESF team is extremely professional, and there talent is easily seen through their work.

So it's only fitting that they recieve one big.......

Thank You!

Best answers
I know I haven't been around on these forums for months and months, but when I moved and got a new computer, ESF was one of the first things I loaded onto it. It's still crazy fun, and all those 12 year old jerks out there who criticize it are entirely missing the point. It's running on an ancient engine, yet would certainly earn rave reviews if it was released today. It offers incredibly balanced, fun gameplay without a huge learning curve, yet a great amount of depth. It's not about using cheap moves and lording it over people, it's about back-and-forth hectic battling, and I love it. Thanks, team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom