OFFICAL DBZ Trivia(BASED ON ESF AS WELL)

MaX

Best answers
....what happend to who gets it ask's it lol..

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
SO, apparently, no, you can't answer these. Good try though ^^

1. You forgot ASSJ
2. And it's 5 if you count full power.
1. No I didn't, ASSJ dosn't exsist. If you want, it would be the same as USSJ.
2. How is it 5? I heard Iceman say something about an "ascended level 1". What the hell is that? I'v seen the frieza saga like 5 times, and I'v never seen that one before. He has his normal one (the chair form), then his one with big ass horns (Form 2), then the one with the massive head (Form 3), and the final form (Form 4). If you count the "Full Power" as a transformation (which it is not), he has three (3) transformations. If your really want to count full power, than he has 4.

Gaara-Kun said:
Yes, he was, but seeing as he's the only person in Dbz that can do that, I wouldn't really call that a form, rather a specialty.
So does that mean Goku's SSJ3 is a "specialty"? Hes the only character in DBZ who can transform to it, so under your logic, its not really a form now is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I'v seen the frieza saga like 5 times, and I'v never seen that one before. He has his normal one (the chair form), then his one with big ass horns (Form 2), then the one with the massive head (Form 3), and the final form (Form 4). If you count the "Full Power" as a transformation (which it is not), he has three (3) transformations. If your really want to count full power, than he has 4.

So does that mean Goku's SSJ3 is a "specialty"? Hes the only character in DBZ who can transform to it, so under your logic, its not really a form now is it?
Ok, Frieza does have 5. He has 4 forms, and then 1 more if you're counting 100%

Also, no, SSJ3 is not a specialty, true, Goku was the only one that DID it, but he wasn't the only one that COULD do it. Vegeta COULD have done it, but he didn't. See, with Broli no one else CAN go LSSJ. That is why, I consider it a specialty.

Best answers
Is anyone forgetting Gotenks, turning into Level 3, while fighting Buu?

Best answers
lmao everyone is wrong, in the show (japanese) they don't call anything USSJ thats just a internet term made up to add the Powered up ssj as a form. The correct forms are SSJ, SSJ2 and SSj3.

Also LSSJ was not a form all brolly did was go SSJ and to what you call USSJ, but again LSSJ, ASSJ, ASSJ2, and USSJ are not forms.

Mr.Satan's dog name is Wan (he called him Wan-chan when they were fighting buu)

Freeza has 4 forms and 3 transformations.

People who have never went ssj2 are:
Trunks
Chibi Trunks
Goten
Radittz
Nappa
Bardock
Every saiyan besides
Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Ok, Frieza does have 5. He has 4 forms, and then 1 more if you're counting 100%

Also, no, SSJ3 is not a specialty, true, Goku was the only one that DID it, but he wasn't the only one that COULD do it. Vegeta COULD have done it, but he didn't. See, with Broli no one else CAN go LSSJ. That is why, I consider it a specialty.
He does not have 5 transformations. He has 4 forms, so how can he have more transformations than forms? Your counting his base form as a transformation, which it is not.

Form 1 -> Form 2 is one trans
Form 2 -> Form 3 is one trans
Form 3 -> Form 4 is one trans
"100%" isn't a transformation, but if you really want to call it one, he still only has 4 transformations, not 5.

Nothing in the show ever showed that Vegeta even could get to SSJ3. It was hard enough for someone to reach any of the levels. IMO I doubt Vegeta ever could reach that high of a level, even if he "wanted" to.

Best answers
GOTENKS! SSJ3!

Anyway, we are never going to reach a conclusion on Freeza, so we might aswell start some more questions.

Erm, I'm out of questions. Oh Yea!

1)How many strands of hair does Goku have?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
1) Only one, its one giant strand thats been fused into an incredibly unlikely shape. O_O

(Ask a stupid question..)

Here's mine..

1) How many warriors were in Bardock's team?
2) What was the name of the alien race that gave Bardock the ability to see the future?
3) What was Son Goku's original powerlevel?
4) What colour was Vegeta's hair originally?

Best answers
Engar said:
1) Only one, its one giant strand thats been fused into an incredibly unlikely shape. O_O

(Ask a stupid question..)

Here's mine..

1) How many warriors were in Bardock's team?
2) What was the name of the alien race that gave Bardock the ability to see the future?
3) What was Son Goku's original powerlevel?
4) What colour was Vegeta's hair originally?
1)don't know never seen that tv special
2)don't know never seen that tv special
3)DB = 10 dbz = 334 with weights and 416 with out
4)black or brown ?
there mine then
what saga was dragonball meant to end?
what chinise book was dragonball based on? i will except the english trans or the chinise name.

Best answers
It was brown when he first appeared and Nabeshin it was a movie not a tv special. on a side not do you mean Gokus power level from the very start? If so then it was 2.

Best answers
Freeza has 5 forms not counting full power his nomal form small guy form 2 big guy with horns form 3 big ugly guy form 4 neo freeza form (5 mecko freeza the cyborg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom