Odd Shiled Idea

Best answers
Hi there

Don't hate it when you're charging a move and get melee from behind. Reason being that when get by a melee you lose your attack. If the attack hits the wall or something you and your teammates are closed by and you take damage or die.

So how a back shield idea. Even something to block it would be ok. Not saying that i'm weak but don't you hate when people do Kamakarzi on you. Speaking of shields, Gohan i don't get it says it can asborb energy but it just went right through and killed me. Help

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shield IS absorbing energy attacks, like beams and balls, fingerlaser/eyelaser/discs on the other hand will penetrate the shield and will kill you.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the atack is to strong, it just pops the shield, and your toast, but if you can absorb the atacks, and your allmost out of energy, just right click, and you fire a shield atack, its power is determined by the amount of energy you absorbed.

Best answers
and with good enough timing you can detonate it beside the shielder and kill them so be carefull about that as well....a back shield wouldnt work i dont think otherwise there would be no weaknesses to beaming if people couldnt attack you from your blind spot and if you want to see behind you just use the radar or zoom out default (k)

Best answers
Problem with is it still dosen't help much. Also add reflective effect as well for Gohans Shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom