odd problem

Best answers
okay this is kind of wierd but, for some reason, i can't start a lan or internet game sometimes . Not all the time, but only sometimes. And when I cant create a game, I also can't join any.
But then other times the game works fine, it's really odd. It goes to the console screen, and it gets as far as showing i have no ipx support, then it doesnt so anything. It doesnt even show that the servers were added. Any idea?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. i know the IPX support has nothing do whit the errors that you got. did you try to reinstall everything? including hl? and patch it to 1.1.1.0 again

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or someone is using his key.

Best answers
how would someone using my key have anything to do with the game CRASHING. I have a store bought version of the game, and no one has seen my key besides myself. Well anyway, I have tried reinstalling it and it doesnt work, the game still only work occasionally.

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Or someone is using his key.
even if someone is using his cd key he would be able to create a game on lan.

keep records of when the game crashes. IE. software you run before creating the server. software that might be running in the background. Maybe you will find similarities between each time it crashes

Best answers
yea, thats what i did, and it seems to do it only when i have kibot installed :-/ is there any other alternatives out there? or new versions?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
the new ki-bot that changed the name to esf-bot will be out when esf beta 1.1 is released.. so very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom