obscure idea I just had

Best answers
Now that I am thinking about it, it would probably be impossible without coding (I know nothing about coding)....but heres my idea for a fusion:

There could be a single model comprised of both trunks and goten (so you control them both on the screen at the same time). Their moves could all use team-work, or one could could be idle while the other performs a move, I think you guys get the idea.

Then, when it comes time for a transformation the do their little dance and then could become gotenks.

Know what I mean?

Best answers
lol, i mentioned this to pcjoe during the beta 1 release party. and many others have mentioned it too. his response to me was maybe.

Best answers
Well, a possible way to do it is choosing like gotenks for example then another menue pops up and asks if you want to be goten or truns and who ver you choose instead of SSJ you see ur counter part apear and then you do fusion dance and you see gotenks apear after a big flash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really thinkt he idea of having Trunks and Goten as a single character is a really good idea.

That way fusion is in but as a form of trunks and goten. And honestly...it is an innovative idea, one that hasn't been done in the history of 3D PC games, as far as I'm aware.

If they did that, it would be an incredible step and a testament to their ability as developers.

And it would just look cool. Like, one move could be little Trunks' energy ball attack move he does in the Buu Saga tournament; or maybe a little kame-like attack coming out of goten. The transformation are even pretty obvious:

Goten & Trunks - Normal
Goten & Trunks - SSJ
Gotenks - SSJ

The attacks are also pretty obvious too. Heh.

This possibility really is exciting, isn't it?

Sound Artist
Best answers
I suggest a Fusion gameplay mode way back.
Basically, two people are picked to be Goten and Trunks.
Everyone else is against them. So essentially, they're both on a team. If you get lets say 10 seconds alone, you can perform fusion, which would make you a lot stronger ect. Every fusion, they switch who controls Gotenks, when he dies, 2 other people are randomly picked to be goten/trunks. Oh well, thats my idea.

Best answers
yeah well, hibiki keeps saying it won't be in :p and uses this smilie :rolleyes:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to suggestions.

Best answers
I think the Goten and Trunks Pair thing is a great idea!

Like they will have more attacks

like:

Melee
Ki blast
generic beam
Kamekameha -(Acording to how goten said it)
Finishing Buster -(Acording to SuperBoutuden 3)
Masenko -(Maybe?)

and then fusion!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I'd rather just see Gotenks as a character on his own, no fusion stuff to deal with.

-Karrde-

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Personally, I'd rather just see Gotenks as a character on his own, no fusion stuff to deal with.

-Karrde-
Could not have put it any better... And it also seems that is the only way fusion characters will be in is this way as well...

Best answers
Yeah Personally I think Gotenks should just be a character by himself. I mean he has enough transformations too.
Gotenks
Gotenks SSJ (or SSj2, was never sure)
Gotenks SSJ3

Best answers
i´ve posted thousend of threads about Fusion, Vegetto, Gotenks...but they said it couldn´t be in.....so it´s most likely that Vegetto, Gotenks will be like a single person...

Mog

Best answers
lol, another person saying the same thing... does everyone keep having the same idea or is it just that all these people have played 'bid for power: universe' dbz mod for quake 3 which has already done this...
it worked really well... i was gonna make a quick animated gif of the model fusing... but then i realised... i couldnt be bothered... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was a super huge topic about gotenks somewhere in suggestions

anyway long story short masta (thats mastasurf to joo noobs who dont speak 1337esf) said that if gotenks was in he prob would do this type of thing

start out not fused as 1 model with both goten and trunks then fuse for a trans

and 2 player fusions wont ever be in cause thats a hellz0ring lotta work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DBZ4_SEGA
lol, i mentioned this to pcjoe during the beta 1 release party. and many others have mentioned it too. his response to me was maybe.
Thats Joe's way of kindly saying No :p

Best answers
w/o him starting as gotenks he would lack any divesity...he would have no unique attack starting as goten or trunks so that would make no sense. Gotenks on the other hand has quite a handful of unique attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think it would be best to start gotenks out already fused and then just go ssj for his trans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom