Obama Won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only the not-so-secret secret prisons. The one no one knows they don't know about can stay.

G
And he'd be in federal prison right now for war crimes.
I'm not sure who you were but you're brilliant.
If voting made a difference, it'd be illegal.

It really worries me that people actually CARE about what the outcome of the elections are, they don't matter. Both candidates want the same thing. Expansion of government, more military funding- globalisation. The North American Union and more wars for profit. By the time you're old enough to look back and realise all the elections you've witnessed have promised the same things and delivered nothing, it'll be too late. You're married, you've got a job and responsibilities, you don't have time to be a political activist or something.
If I had a time machine, I would send every single Obama supporter back to a Nixon rally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was much fuss at school today about Obama winning. Various outcry's were made during class, and mostly during lunch. It's pointless to complain about Obama winning, Mccain lost, so, put a sock in it.

Personally, I'm indifferent with the presidential candidates, considering that I am not that familiar with politics in general.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am geting prity peefed about people hatein obama he is gonna be the best thing that happend to america no one wants another g w bush aka mc cain

Best answers
The world will always be filled with the naive and the ignorant. No matter what, generation upon generation. Families will continue to brainwash their children into being racist, or just filled with hate. It happens to the best of kids. I wish they would open their minds and really pay attention to the candidates, not even McCain thinks very badly of Obama. The whole world is celebrating right now, how could you believe this is the end? Its the beginning. At last hope is shined on Americans once more.

G
i am geting prity peefed about people hatein obama he is gonna be the best thing that happend to america no one wants another g w bush aka mc cain
I think you're a 30 year old in his basement in Sweden, trying to make American youths look stupid. Or maybe that's just the optimist in me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're a 30 year old in his basement in Sweden, trying to make American youths look stupid. Or maybe that's just the optimist in me.
Please, do explain how you have reached that conclusion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I refuse to refer to that man as president. I'm reffering to him for the next four years (or until he's assassinated) as Senator.

Well, nice knowing you boys. We're all dead.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really worries me that people actually CARE about what the outcome of the elections are, they don't matter. Both candidates want the same thing. Expansion of government, more military funding- globalisation. The North American Union and more wars for profit. By the time you're old enough to look back and realise all the elections you've witnessed have promised the same things and delivered nothing, it'll be too late. You're married, you've got a job and responsibilities, you don't have time to be a political activist or something.
If I had a time machine, I would send every single Obama supporter back to a Nixon rally.
While I agree that voting doesn't make that much of a difference in general, I can't help but argue how significant a figure head like Obama is at the moment. This is not because of the colour of his skin, but because of the attitude he has instilled in people, and this is not just in America, this is a ripple that has been felt throughout the world. This is what makes a real difference in society, policies come and go but it is the people of a nation that progress, governments adapt to the needs of it's citizens.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no way that can be right. You have to be pretty god damn slow to have an IQ of 80, for that to be Mississippi's average is absurd.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds better. 85 is pretty damn low.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone needs to watch South Park. Right now.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I really don't know what to say but I think that change will be too much especially considering the fact that democrats occupy most of congress and some decisions will likely pass through. Correct me if i'm wrong but having too much change can be for the worse.
While this would generally be correct, the Democrat supermajority scenario did not play out, as they didn't gain the ground needed in the Senate to win a fillabuster proof majority. Nor did they gain a crippling majority in the house, as they thought they would. The bottom line is that congress has a lower approval rating than even Bush has managed to make for himself, virtually every seat was up for grabs.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuc speaks the truth, the 110th congress is hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom