Obama Won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally some hope for a better world. I just hope that he doesnt get killed by a f*****g racist sniper. I have a feeling that beginning of a long prosperety will begin soon.
Or another depression before anything else.
I don't think Obama can make any real change that matters unless he's willing to get assassinated.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just in case some mystical internet super force is monitoring this- I'm kidding about the cp, seriously.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or another depression before anything else.
I don't think Obama can make any real change that matters unless he's willing to get assassinated.
You're jocking right? Do you think McCain was the answer? Do you think that the guy that was supporting the other guy who messed up the world economy, would get things done? WITH PALIN BY HIS SIDE? Obama is an intelligent and smart guy, much more than any president I can remeber, and so is the vice president Biden. They will change stuff for the better, many people (specially rich people) will hate him in the beggining because he is going to ballance funds to all american people, but thats just the way it has to be. Isnt america about freedom? So only with equality comes freedom. No equality, no freedom. I wish Obama was my president :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today, at school, our Serbian teacher told us how this thing represents slaves going up and masters going down. And she told us how that is how it happens. She also mentioned that in history it was never expected for a black man to run such a mighty country as America. Then she told us that ex Yugoslavia was opened to all people, and helped black men, etc etc, and that maybe Obama will remember of that and give us some support at last.

Quite frankly, I don't give a **** who runs America, only thing that kinda made me happy is that Bush went down. GG Obama I guess. Whatever.

Best answers
Personally I really don't know what to say but I think that change will be too much especially considering the fact that democrats occupy most of congress and some decisions will likely pass through. Correct me if i'm wrong but having too much change can be for the worse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's almost as if some people here are afraid of being optimistic.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its good that america now has an african american pres i wont say black coz thats not the way to say it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Oh and J-Dude, I'd keep your thoughts on that to yourself. You wouldn't want anybody mistaking you for someone who has been spoon fed his opinions since birth. Oops...

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every time I see Obama walk my mind plays the Shaft theme.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahhaa, wicked pic.

Hmmm.

Well- now to see what this guy does really.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its good that america now has an african american pres i wont say black coz thats not the way to say it
No, "black" is fine. It's not derogatory. I refer to myself as "black", as do the majority of blacks.

Show Barack's white side some love!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're jocking right? Do you think McCain was the answer? Do you think that the guy that was supporting the other guy who messed up the world economy, would get things done? WITH PALIN BY HIS SIDE? Obama is an intelligent and smart guy, much more than any president I can remeber, and so is the vice president Biden. They will change stuff for the better, many people (specially rich people) will hate him in the beggining because he is going to ballance funds to all american people, but thats just the way it has to be. Isnt america about freedom? So only with equality comes freedom. No equality, no freedom. I wish Obama was my president :]
Don't get so hot headed, I've pretty much always been for Obama (ever since Ron Paul backed down due to lack of damn funding, which should not be an issue), but he's the lesser of two evils.
It's a shame anyone has to think like that but now we just wait and see what he'll do, which is a shame we do that too. Americans (Although I'm in Canada) waiting and watching, as if spectators standing idle in their own homeland. You guys should have a lot of say in what goes on in the country.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's kinda what the elections are for. o_O
Voting once every 4 years =/= active participation in the government

Or else, you know, we'd be out of Iraq, our phones, emails, and text messages wouldnt be wiretapped, blah blah blah.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats exactly why we vote, so we can stop that **** before it goes on too long. although we honestly failed in the election 4 years ago.

but, the election isnt just about the president. we also vote for various propositions, judges, and other officials.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats exactly why we vote, so we can stop that **** before it goes on too long. although we honestly failed in the election 4 years ago.

but, the election isnt just about the president. we also vote for various propositions, judges, and other officials.
If we had more of a say, we'd be able to do something while the President was in the process of ****ing up everything. Saying, "Oh, we'll get him 4 years from now" is stupid because it may already be too late by then.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there were more say or action, then having G. W. Bush as President wouldn't be so bad.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And he'd be in federal prison right now for war crimes.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd prefer we put him in one of our secret prisons. Or do we have to get rid of them, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom