o_O advanced meele even in 1.1?

Best answers
anyone ever notice that somtimes its harder to kill a fresh outof the box noob than somone who plays day in day out....i mean with people that are good they can be predicitble to some point for instance. I went against this guy who was about my level and it ended with him dying after about 20 seconds of just melee.
I then went after esfnoob and I DONT KNOW WHAT happens but seriously i can't predict where they are gonna be....you expect when you melee somone they will teleport to try to get the upper hand.....NOT noobs they just block and turn around....Now im just freaking out teleporting trying to find where he went and I look back at where he was and he is still just sitting there blocking..so i rush in again and bam its blocked (i do punch teleports like 3 times more) THEN HE FINDS THE TELEPORT BUTTON....i go in a BAM he gone and BOOM he somehow hits me in the back by dumb luck....this gets me pissed and I go all out crazy teleporting powerup all around him and then hes just flying around no turbo and i end up teleporting right behind him....THEN I HAVE one of those moments where the melee doesnt work so I back off with teleport AND HE teleports backwards turns around and he knocks me into a building!!! NOW IM JUST FREAKIN PSYHCO and hitting him and hitting him while he sits there and blocks....I then try to teleport again and $%$@ my ki is gone and i start to drop down and he freakin kicks me in the face and sends me into the ground....Now i go into my ki blast rampage and he just sits in it blocking, I laugh to myself and CHARGE and he FINDS THE TELEPORT KEY AGAIN, goes up, and I end up killing myself with my own ki blob.......AS i said completly unpredictable....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, no Cyfore. It was about how Bejita got his ass kicked by some people the other night..hehe.....but i remember the first time i saw a combo back in April. I was the victim and <SL>Pain was the guy that beat me around with combos. Then i got trained by Miro, and now have improved loads since August. I can now usually get in at least a 3 hit combo with the average n00b and sometimes (but very rarely) a 3 hit combo against a player as good as me. But hehe, Miro is still my sensei until im good enough to square up against Timasta and Styx, and join them ;D.

Best answers
totalvamp said:
i had a combo of 7 then the guy died(too bad:() it is not so hard to do i usually smack a guy to the ground swoop at him kick him in the air teleport and kick him down again. I normally dont play good unless they are good..
How do u do combos???
personally i hate meleebut combos...
i gotta try it!!!!!!!! :D

Best answers
Pfff I stopped playing a few months ago,
becous i always got my ass kicked by those 'COMBOrians'.
I thought they where cheating becouse they could do teleports...
and keep doing teleports... and even more teleports
and they didn't recharged once(that i saw)
They prolly charged while I was lying,
licking my wounds and prepearing for the final blow! :(

I hope the advanced melee is coming soon :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supershenlon said:
I was the victim and <SL>Pain was the guy that beat me around with combos. .
me? im flattered you remember me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The memory of you kicking my ass is stuck to me like a gummy worm to my ass. But now im sure i can take you, no problem :]

Best answers
kinda off topic, but have any of you people hit two enemies at the same time? happens when i m trainin with bots a lot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supershenlon said:
Miro is still my sensei until im good enough to square up against Timasta and Styx, and join them ;D.
*cough* i trained Miro, and am in the same group as tim and styx, wheres my name :p =P

As for the topic at hand....
Thinking back to my early days, its really amazing how i've come on. I could hardly do a basic turn, let alone a virtually instant 180 degree spin attack. Practice against players better than you, and you'll find yourself getting better at every attempt.

Best answers
It was alot easier to do combos back in 1.0, cuz the hit boxes were huge. Also you could block then hit the person back instantly. As for combos I like to hit em against something first like a wall, then its easy as pie. :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Miro is still my sensei until im good enough to square up against Timasta and Styx, and join them
really? then u will have to suprass miro first:p. i still remember what happend in the clan war against tb hehe *points http://www.anime-xg.com/zforces/viewtopic.php?t=32 annyh00ter combo's is one of the reasons why som ppl are not willing to give up 1.1 melee its verry fun to do and takes som time to learn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom