:O teh sig request!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got a sig request for anyone whos interested... it will involve your art skills in general as you will be colouring a character as well as the rest of the sig.

use whatever style you want. but i would like it to reflect the personality of the character.

ill give credits to the creator of the manga, as this is an image ive taken directly from there, and deleted a lot of the unwanted stuff from...

Best answers
Was extremely bored so I decided to give this piece a try. Pretty simple overall... went with red because that's what I think of when someone mentions Beserk. And yes, as you can see, I like experimenting with the border style that you'll see both on this and in my sig. Just personal perference.

(Image removed due to general suckiness and the fact that it's no longer needed.)

Drop some crits on it if you like. I know there's a lot that could have been done a bit better. :]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you prefer it being monotone like that, or CG'd with a multi-color BG?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tell me what style you want?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want people to let their imagination do the work... but no..i dont really like monotone >;0

Best answers
You mean you don't really like monotone as in... all black without a background even? =p

Well mine could probably use some work then... and by 'some' I of course mean lots. =D

Later.

Best answers
OK I'll have a go at it

edit
looky looky

Well this is it I made it a bit smaller coz I don't like such big sigs
sig here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like urs :) but the font doesnt stand out too clearly... other than that its great :) *switches sig*

anyone got anything better? :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'll do one, but It's gonna take longer because I gotta go to bed right now. -_-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom