Now you have an excuse!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I told you to come back when you have a clue. The fact that you consider transformations and special techniques to be the same thing as rage boost which only Gohan was noted to be able to do due to him being a Saiyan and Human hybrid, and nobody else ever doing it even though they had all the opportunities in the world for that proves that you are not worth having a discussion with.
Whatever lore monger. I'm sill going to enjoy that scene for what it wants to be. Vegeta being the badass that people love. Also boy must you not have shit to do here since you just spent several posts lore-mongering on something you yourself claimed is out of lore to begin with. Man leading you guys into pointless discussions is sometimes more enjoyable than it should be. (Yes brainiac after a certain post I really made conversation for the sake of filler, enjoy your boost in activity here. and yes I also got what you meant a while ago. Transformation = flat power increase that is most times permanent. Rage boost flat power increase that generally is temporary, but hey goku got enraged when he transformed, does that mean he rage boost transformed? Tee hee.

But to quote a great cat: 'M'Aiq is tired now. Go bother somebody else. And yes I know your EGO is larger than life itself, so just for you here: All hail hlev. Now scoot.

Now, Freeza returning. Possible Freeza from another dimension that became a god. What'cha think go. Or let this post die either is fun for me. I've had my fill of laughs.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pointless discussions is what I live for.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pointless discussions is what I live for.
Then I am glad to have served. Ugh... now I have to think of something else to get people blabbering some time in the future. Maybe a month or two of doing something else will help me figure it out.

Now, Freeza returning. Possible Freeza from another dimension that became a god. What'cha think go. BUMP

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Vegeta is someone who has been through so much rage in his entire life...

When Gohan stole his last Dragonball.
When he saw Goku was SSJ before him.
When #18 pwned his ass and stood 3 days looking at the sky without moving an inch.
When he saw Gohan becoming stronger than him.
When he found out that Majin Buu killed his family and hardly decided to put the earring on.
etc.
etc..
etc...

Not once of those times he gained any kind of power. Why on earth would he rage boost like that over a simple slap to Bulma?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegeta is someone who has been through so much rage in his entire life...

When Gohan stole his last Dragonball.
When he saw Goku was SSJ before him.
When #18 pwned his ass and stood 3 days looking at the sky without moving an inch.
When he saw Gohan becoming stronger than him.
When he found out that Majin Buu killed his family and hardly decided to put the earring on.
etc.
etc..
etc...

Not once of those times he gained any kind of power. Why on earth would he rage boost like that over a simple slap to Bulma?
Oh boy, this has already been pointlessly discussed. Have a gander over 3 posts ago. Now stop. I'm already bored of keeping this going.

Talk about too easy, sheesh.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Then I am glad to have served. Ugh... now I have to think of something else to get people blabbering some time in the future. Maybe a month or two of doing something else will help me figure it out.
Oh boy, this has already been pointlessly discussed. Have a gander over 3 posts ago. Now stop. I'm already bored of keeping this going.
Talk about too easy, sheesh.
Those childish comments right there is was proves hleV right. I'll follow his lead and drop this conversation, maybe I'll continue talking about it with someone with common sense.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Those childish comments right there is was proves hleV right. I'll follow his lead and drop this conversation, maybe I'll continue talking about it with someone with common sense.
Hey I'll wait here with you.

Here something for you to look at while you are waiting.

ss_9270b9170af96b140d2ca060f93720fb928bead6.1920x1080.jpg

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
want this in esf?

its lowpoly, only 7,8k xD

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
oO Somehow the more i look at this the more it looks like a hybrid od a cat and a rabbit dried for 4 weeks in the desert

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Skinny dried jackal with some eye cancer...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
someone from deviantart created it, could be a custom character for esf final maybe :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dunno if it's just me, but compared to this pic, aren't the wrinkles on his face a bit too over-done? Then again it's not going to be an official ESF characters so it doesn't really matter anyway. beerus-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods.jpg

Discord Member
Best answers
No it doesn't really make sense, at least in comparison to the film itself. Since Beerus is actually very old the model's creator might have being going for a more realistic interpretation of the character.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No it doesn't really make sense, at least in comparison to the film itself. Since Beerus is actually very old the model's creator might have being going for a more realistic interpretation of the character.
caching!!! esf models dont look like in the anime either :p

Discord Member
Best answers
caching!!! esf models dont look like in the anime either :p
Are you just saying something for the sake of saying something? Also, what's your point? Are you trying to say that the ESF models don't look like simplistic drawings? Or are you trying to say that the ESF models don't accurately represent the anime's depiction of the characters? If it's the latter then I'd have to disagree with you. ESF: F models do a fine job of representing the unique traits of the manga characters. Furthermore, with such simple and/ or basic design that the characters within the DBZ universe have, it's difficult for anyone to not be able create a model or an image that looks like one of them. Seriously, I could get a ten year old to draw me a picture of Goku ~ I could look at his poorly drawn image, see the orange jumpsuit and his spiky black hair and say, "Yup, that looks like, Goku."

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
We know that our models don't look like in the Anime...we use different colors and the 2D flattenshader still got some bugs so we havn't showed it yet. Don't worry ESF:Final will feature a nice 2D map and models^^ we're proud to be accurate to the anime/manga

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Are you just saying something for the sake of saying something? Also, what's your point? Are you trying to say that the ESF models don't look like simplistic drawings? Or are you trying to say that the ESF models don't accurately represent the anime's depiction of the characters? If it's the latter then I'd have to disagree with you. ESF: F models do a fine job of representing the unique traits of the manga characters. Furthermore, with such simple and/ or basic design that the characters within the DBZ universe have, it's difficult for anyone to not be able create a model or an image that looks like one of them. Seriously, I could get a ten year old to draw me a picture of Goku ~ I could look at his poorly drawn image, see the orange jumpsuit and his spiky black hair and say, "Yup, that looks like, Goku."
lol i just said the esf models have a realistic interpretation too xD don't overanalyze everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom