Not A Warrior Girl (damn u taco)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice work but i think the nose shoud be more centrated.
and the lips are a little bit to big but it´s a wounderful picture =)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here is my unfinnished coloured version of this lovely picture. I am far from finishing this

Retired
Best answers
Deverz said:
Question Hampster

Did you get permission todo that?

If not remove it at once
If so you should have used your own thread and within that given creds to S-Bolt

Judge you should have picked up on this you are a super mod
yes, my bad.

ontopic: good job Hsu, I doubt I have to ask if you had permission to color it. but looks very nice indeed.

Best answers
ooohooo my colored version pales in comparison, literally.. :shocked:

yeah good job on that coloring, looks a lot more realistic than what i attempted, and i like how you shaded her left arm, makes that muscle look realistic, i didn't think of that :(
and still, fantastic job on the drawing S-Bolt :smile: ... don't want to draw too much attention from your drawing seeing as how it is the whole point of the thread :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hampster said:
and still, fantastic job on the drawing S-Bolt :smile: ... don't want to draw too much attention from your drawing seeing as how it is the whole point of the thread :)
That is why i have not posted anything but that... I have gotten a lot more done on it. I want to ask bolteh if I can make my own thread about it because I dont want to take over this one.

Bolteh2

B
yeah, go ahead, hsu.. make a thread about it.. maybe make a whole thread for every1 that colored it, dunno :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Link removed*

*sniff* 'ent she beautiful ?

Well good going. You just attracted a lot of moderator type attention. Do NOT do this again. *Ryoko

Bolteh2

B
are you aware that i can sue you now for causing moral damage to me (as author of this drawing?) i suggets you remove this emmediatly.. i might not have copyrights on it but i do have authorsrights about it (signature and date)

i allowed ppl to color it to test their gc skills, not to **** it up because they want to try to be funny...

moral damage is the same as ripping a picture (thats damage to properties) so if i was you, id remove that picture asap...

and no im not making this up... a guy has authorsrights the mintue he publishes something... so i got signature and date to proof that this drawing is mine and that you caused moral damage by destroying my creation...

just imagine how leonardo davince would feel when some guy grabs a fluomarker and draws all over his mona lisa, i bet he would turn around in his grave :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
are you aware that i can sue you now for causing moral damage to me (as author of this drawing?) i suggets you remove this emmediatly.. i might not have copyrights on it but i do have authorsrights about it (signature and date)

i allowed ppl to color it to test their gc skills, not to **** it up because they want to try to be funny...

moral damage is the same as ripping a picture (thats damage to properties) so if i was you, id remove that picture asap...

and no im not making this up... a guy has authorsrights the mintue he publishes something... so i got signature and date to proof that this drawing is mine and that you caused moral damage by destroying my creation...

just imagine how leonardo davince would feel when some guy grabs a fluomarker and draws all over his mona lisa, i bet he would turn around in his grave :O
rofl, moral damage... lol, isnt that over reacting, i dunno cuz i was 2 late 2 c the pic, but i think i understand the point.

anywayz, gj on the colorings hampster and hsu, are there gonna b more drawings of you s00n s-bolt?

Bolteh2

B
well, imagine a 3 year old who got his hands on some crayons for the very first time... (that was what she looked like)

and, no moral damage isnt overreacting... moral damage = stuff i dont want to be associalted with or that i (the author) thank are disrespectful...

check the law on authorsrights and copyrights.. ull see this aint made up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey bolt? what program do you use to make it look like that... like after u scan the image what do you do to digitally ink it? thats amazing man.. i have amazing drawings as well i just wanna nkow how to digitally ink it ^_^

Best answers
yeah i was wondering the same thing, it's prolly adobe illustrator though, that digital inking makes it look so damn professional

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_o well...damn im sorry..didn't think you'd take it that seriously, it wasn't as if anyone would have taken it any further than a joke, but it seems you think i took it a step too far.
My eternal apologies

Bolteh2

B
well, just dont do it again ;(

and iceman, i used illustrator 9.0 with custom (my own) made brushes

Best answers
I think the girl looks cool, reminds me of the fifth element girl 'Milla Jovovich' for some reason. But My favorite part of this drawing is the eyes, man S-bolt thats a cool ink job. Over all 9/10 I think you could have made her body look more life like if it weren't a thing you did cause you were just bored. Oh and personally I think she looks cooler without color.. ;/

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S-Bolt, you said it was ok to color it, he did what you said he was alowed to. How would he have known you'd claim it is morally wrong to do something you kind of encouraged?

Best answers
I just found this thread and Holy S@#T she's hot. Great drawing. Any inspirations or just showing off skill?

*runs off to take a long cold shower

Bolteh2

B
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
S-Bolt, you said it was ok to color it, he did what you said he was alowed to. How would he have known you'd claim it is morally wrong to do something you kind of encouraged?
when i said it was ok to color it, i didnt say it was ok to hurt me or to associate me with crap like that... if what you say it true, than i would have said: its ok to color it AND to make fun of it.. but i obviously didnt.

color and fun are 2 different cases... and its not because i allow you to do 1 case, that you can use it for like every other case out there (making commercial, blablabla (just an example...)

sigh, and now stop about talking about this;.. you obviously didnt see his color

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
when i said it was ok to color it, i didnt say it was ok to hurt me or to associate me with crap like that... if what you say it true, than i would have said: its ok to color it AND to make fun of it.. but i obviously didnt.

color and fun are 2 different cases... and its not because i allow you to do 1 case, that you can use it for like every other case out there (making commercial, blablabla (just an example...)

sigh, and now stop about talking about this;.. you obviously didnt see his color
You didn't say NOT to make fun of it. But, I guess in one's art, it's intended automatically. I see your point and I respect it. Just don't make a huge deal about moral issues unless it's something more harmful.

Bolteh2

B
ok, i bet no1 saw the pic, so let me show you how it looked...

so dont say that you think this is respectful or anything, i really felt offended by it

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom