Northeastern U.S. & Canada Power - Psssht!

Best answers
Omg, that black out was so much fun. I got so much time in on my telescope wow. No light polution, I loved it. I also had a co-ed sleep over:p ahaah girls and guys just for ****s so it was an awsome night. That was weird though... all of a sudden.. mah well. Oh and my power was out from 4:30 pm - 5:30 am then went on till 7:30.. went off again, then came back at 9 Am. Now it's been on all day.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i got to say is the goverment needs to stop playing hide and seek with the rest of the world and bust out the fusion techniques i know they have devised. wind, oil, coal, water, and nuclear power just doesn't get it after awhile. plus the risk of nuclear is just not worth it.

new york and all those other cities obviously need another source besided niagra falls. if a huge cliff like that with running water like that can't run 5 or 6 huge cities i can't imagine 10-20 years down the road when it is next to impossible all over north america. to keep the juice spread out evenly.

ok im done ranting......:)

Best answers
Im from the Garden State (NJ) and it didnt go out in my house but my cousins are which is lik e 10mins from my house had a 10min power loss.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
Well i live in england and my pc has been on the whole time o_O
Actually, he said New England which consists of the North Eastern United States.

I have a feeling that this isn't the end of major power outages like this.

Best answers
My Theory, Men In Black is a true story and that little ball got out of control again.... ;D

Best answers
lol Cookster. Yea I live in NJ and the electricity flickered twice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao cook

good thing about blackouts, if your girlfriend happens to be over and it suddenly goes black.... *wink* *wink* *nudge* uuuu get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom