noob question

Best answers
im a noob to esf so far its the best mod i have played but i dont know what the beans are for or how to use them =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
choose a beam like u would choose a gun in normall half life, when click fire (mouse1) and if u want to dec the beam use dec fire (mouse2)

Best answers
i mean the beans that every char has at the end of his weapons list it looks like a little brown bag they might be called something else

Best answers
nm i jsut found out in a game someoen told me their the beans that restore health

i dont watch the show much =)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just make sure you have beans first.(the little counter next to the CF and current weapon box, it has a green looking bean and number next to it... you can probably figure that the number is how many beans you got.)

Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
just make sure you have beans first.(the little counter next to the CF and current weapon box, it has a green looking bean and number next to it... you can probably figure that the number is how many beans you got.)
like he said but then you left click to eat it and if you can get close enough to a friend throw one at the to give it to them

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
choose a beam like u would choose a gun in normall half life, when click fire (mouse1) and if u want to dec the beam use dec fire (mouse2)
dec? is that a shortened word? please explain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom